"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami is gonna host a gamejam this summer and tonight she's giving you tips on engines suitable for beginners you can use;

I of course do not need this as i have my ZX Spectrum and "Holy C for dummies" manual ready.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ami is gonna hos a gamejam this summer and tonight she's giving you tips on engines suitable for beginners you can use;

I of course do not need this as i have my ZX Spectrum and "Holy C for dummies" manual ready.

C on Spectrum WTF?

Kalion

:)

Ember! Maybe?! ISP plz hold up today.
Edit: Wait a minute we've been tricked.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

💛 🩷 Time

Airi understands why tiktok is being banned

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Tbf she got called a pedophile by Kenji in a clickbait title when the Zaion-caust was in full swing, apparently he deleted the video like a bitch circa Selen's termination since the public opinion on Niji was shifting with her being deemed right

On the situation as a whole it couldnt have happend to a better person, that entire side of twitch is just tik tok tier zoomers who seem to be ironic vtuber fans with no respect for any of the scene other than their fleshtubers mascarading as vtubers. I distinctly remember Kenji making fun of that thai concert, he wanted Pippa and Fillian banned for edgy jokes about George Floyd, and probably more autism i missed

He wanted to do more than just have them banned. Dude straight up wanted to fight a bunch of women for jokes.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Chicken sings to radio songs while trucking(3D with the mocap gloves, maybe).

Very Unarchived stream.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuno playing Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II

Twitch

Bam playing Dark Souls II

Neru chatting.

I'm sure she is Nadechama bros. Maybe she is tired of coomer asmr stuff :ameliaThink: I'm appreciated that. Stopped watching right when she is started making asmr content only. But what with her mic. Like she really pulled out her old macbook.
ps. @Bozu how do you think, is she Nadechama?
(btw, why did you betray your oshi and change your name?)

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Numi and Lucy dropped a cover

And LaeDee with Tot Musica

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
Coincidentally, @thhrang had a fun post about the retard, even clipping a moment where he's talking shit about Pippa and Filian making jokes about black people, angrily complaining that they can do so because of their anonymity and "hiding their true identity".
https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/page-3246#post-94498

But I guess that anonymity and hiding one's true identity is that important to him when it's his, huh?

I cannot take him seriously when he has that vtuber avatar looking like he was born with congenital birth defect from U.S. depleted uranium munitions toxicity in Iraq.IMG_4975.png

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I cannot take him seriously when he has that vtuber avatar looking like he was born with congenital birth defect from U.S. depleted uranium munitions toxicity in Iraq.View attachment 68306
I've met him. He's a cunt, and one of those "you cant be racist to white people" types. Whole time I spoke with him in a call he kept saying shit like "I bet you cook like a white woman". Which would have been funny if I could have said "I bet you do crime like a black man". Without getting cancelled. Just a grifter fuck.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I've met him. He's a cunt, and one of those "you cant be racist to white people" types. Whole time I spoke with him in a call he kept saying shit like "I bet you cook like a white woman". Which would have been funny if I could have said "I bet you do crime like a black man". Without getting cancelled. Just a grifter fuck.

Can I read this on stream?

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

hylic

Sui-chan made curry for 300 people in the 3D world

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Capo Miyo playing Yugioh with viewers

Eru will be playing DMC3 in 30 minutes.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And Sakana has told Rie (and the others I assume) about wine made from the piss of virgin Chinese boys who have never jerked off.
I guess he's got plans to finally expand past the coffee market.

Top Bottom