"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Mozumite
Explain to the class, please.
I think you'll find the relevant answers to your question here:

On a more serious note 🤔

Image archive

God help me if I could just find the quote from Pippa talking about the Army :urtearingmeapart:

This now raises the question:
PTSD from what?
Regardless, hopefully she can work through it eventually.
Well she is in the Army, so the answer is obvious. I didn't think Tomoe had actually seen deployment before, but maybe I was wrong, and maybe she's seen some shit. Or she has the new age kind of PTSD and is the pencil pusher she seemed to be, it's hard to say. All I know is I want her to be alright :inatiredl:

But speaking of horse, she's live now and talking about it:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
This will end well won't it.

(cap cause archive sites are being gay.)

unfortunately, this seems to be mandatory viewing, whether we want to or not

be afraid, I know I am

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Post piss clarity...
Screenshot 2024-04-20 004931.jpg

Last edited:

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

God help me if I could just find the quote from Pippa talking about the Army :urtearingmeapart:

Well she is in the Army, so the answer is obvious. I didn't think Tomoe had actually seen deployment before, but maybe I was wrong, and maybe she's seen some shit. Or she has the new age kind of PTSD and is the pencil pusher she seemed to be, it's hard to say. All I know is I want her to be alright :inatiredl:

What's the next level after the carbonated piss stream? How does the EN piss queen push the boundaries of degen piss content next? Oh yeah...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
That would be the obvious conclusion, but what she's let slip out on stream drunk she sounds like the gruntiest of grunts. Not to say that it can be ruled out cause even with the little she's said while drunk she's pretty good at keeping most of the big things under wraps.
I think it may have more to do with her personal/family life as she's stated before she doesn't really talk with any of them.
Regardless I hope she :kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Arznbae

wtf is happening
What's the next level after the carbonated piss stream? How does the EN piss queen push the boundaries of degen piss content next? Oh yeah...

CONI NO, THIS IS AN ACT OF BIO TERRORISM

1708396825044075.jpg

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I cannot take him seriously when he has that vtuber avatar looking like he was born with congenital birth defect from U.S. depleted uranium munitions toxicity in Iraq.View attachment 68306
Fucking grifter chimpanzee, this is one of the people that make me wish vtubing stayed in japan forever.

USS IOWA

Maybe her PTSD isn't related to her job but maybe in her personal life. Or maybe she's part of a rear echelon unit that got ambushed back in Afghanistan, This new breed of Assymetrical warfare makes terrorists target anyone with an American flag or caught working with people with an American flag.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Or maybe she's part of a rear echelon unit that got ambushed back in Afghanistan,
Bro, she's a barracks bunny, the only deployment she's been on is under her commanding officers desk, which to be fair could be PTSD inducing depending on the officers personal hygiene

SomeRando

httn

Hag enthusiast

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Nigga, spoil that shit. I'm making dinner for fucks' sake.

Poor brown dog.

If this (edited to the correct tweet):

is a sign of anything, I'm calling catfight for the money, but I don't know shit about her and am not in the groomcord.
Last one was the FNAF lore collab with Miwu, Aruru, Hexa, Aruna and Lyla, if anyone got the VOD or more info I'm curious.

Takako is celebrating her 3 year anniversary, throw some love at this meido

KKCyber is decorating her cast, making art out of some broken bones

Bloom is playing random 3DO games, this console sucks ass

Bat is playing random indies tonight

Alker is back with more Dark Cloud

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Sayu's first cover, she recommends watching it with English CC on.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Mipple Enthusiast is hanging with Pippa, Nasa, 10ma, Musclegirl, Miku and Pico-Doggo

Really glad this retarded bunny finally got over her irrational fear of flying to another country and war breaking out, and got on the fucking plane to meet up with the other girls. They grow up so fast. 😭

Who even are any of these people? Do they actually stream or are they just vtweeters?
Bunch of faggots that stream only on Twitch which most of us dont go to.

Wow, what a shame

Fuck this dude.

Nigga, spoil that shit. I'm making dinner for fucks' sake.

If this (edited to the correct tweet):

is a sign of anything, I'm calling catfight for the money, but I don't know shit about her and am not in the groomcord.
Last one was the FNAF lore collab with Miwu, Aruru, Hexa, Aruna and Lyla, if anyone got the VOD or more info I'm curious.

That sucks. Everything seemed to be going fine.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm hoping (???) those have been left to "ferment" because if they're fresh then holy fuck see a doctor.
Also vtubers need to stop with the piss content, we passed the "this is no longer a bit it's just fetish content" line a while ago.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wasn't this also the stream where his chat doxxed she has kids? (Which doesn't seem to be true but is fucking weird to fake dox like that)
Yup that was the one.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ami is gonna hos a gamejam this summer and tonight she's giving you tips on engines suitable for beginners you can use;

I of course do not need this as i have my ZX Spectrum and "Holy C for dummies" manual ready.

Ami's game-jam now has an official announcement and a hashtag. Neat!

it says details later, but at the end of today's stream we did get guidelines and start + end date;

And Ami will try to participate, though the game might be small! :amilove:
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 01-58-56 【Chatting】Exploring Game Engines Bucko Game Jam announcement!.png

Top Bottom