"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey
  • Stress test complete for now, posting has been reenabled.
  • I am unironically begging vtubers to stop reading imageboards. Your lives will immediately and tangibly improve. You know who you are.

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just realised this might lead to Kirsche being on the GamerGate 2 Mt. Rushmore parody.
Calling it now
Kirsche
Grummz
Yellow Flash
Jim's dessicated cancer-aids corpse
and that umbrella guy or some shit

while Niche gamer sweeps it up and rekeita tries to piss on it while drunk

SomeRando

I just realised this might lead to Kirsche being on the GamerGate 2 Mt. Rushmore parody.

"Who's that dad?"

"That's the spicy cat son, Kirsche Verstahl, the findom queen that saved the west"

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Kirsche do be like that. She openly shat on Raid Shadow Legends, yet happily accepted a sponsorship soonafter.
Based. Get that bag.

UberSoldat

So the Kirsche drama is picking up steam, with more and more people covering it. I hope she can handle being a public figure now, the "literal who" buff died a while ago.

She's been pretty big for a while now, even if she doesn't believe. Hopefully this boosts her more and she continues to keep her regular type of content.
Then she should be prepared to continue attracting the ire of certain people and creating more situations like this one.

Last edited:

Fritzkrieg

So the Kirsche drama is picking up steam, with more and more people covering it. I hope she can handle being a public figure now, the "literal who" buff died a while ago.
She's been pretty big for a while now, even if she doesn't believe. Hopefully this boosts her more and she continues to keep her regular type of content.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
she's going on side scrollers again in a few weeks with Razorfist, so she's only going to blow up even more

offkai should be fighting the volunteers to give her the VIP of VIP treatments, the panel would have been turning people away who just want to get the tangents directly from the source

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
The most unbiased man chimes in. Bonus, his statement about Nijisanji getting uninvited to OffKai.

chrome_qCP2OZK42B.pngchrome_wPzLfdPMh8.png

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Idk man I don't watch Hexa often enough to know her jannies

She not only knows full-well, she defends him and lets him say shit like this in her Discord despite full knowledge that he was a pissfag for Yuko and obsessed with her loli GFE streams to the point he cried and said his life had been completely ruined when she stopped them.

1715440386927.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She not only knows full-well, she defends him and lets him say shit like this in her Discord despite full knowledge that he was a pissfag for Yuko and obsessed with her loli GFE streams to the point he cried and said his life had been completely ruined when she stopped them.

View attachment 69728
I'll get shit for defending him, but I think you guys are overreacting here. Yes, he's a degenerate, mentally ill freak, but that doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile. Nor do those screenshots. Unless you consider being sexually attracted to loli pedophilia. In that case, you might as well stop watching vtubers, because they all are.

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
I'll get shit for defending him, but I think you guys are overreacting here. Yes, he's a degenerate, mentally ill freak, but that doesn't necessarily make him a pedophile. Nor do those screenshots. Unless you consider being sexually attracted to loli pedophilia. In that case, you might as well stop watching vtubers, because they all are.
Missed the real issue here

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Missed the real issue here
Proctor literally called him a pedo during his woman moment in Hexa's discord, and that's what he's implying with those screenshots. Seeing as that's one of the worst things you can ever accuse someone of being, I think you should have some sort of proof before you do that.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Proctor literally called him a pedo during his woman moment in Hexa's discord, and that's what he's implying with those screenshots. Seeing as that's one of the worst things you can ever accuse someone of being, I think you should have some sort of proof before you do that.

If you proactively post on the most cunnywarren parts of /vt/ that are so infested by CP that someone randomly browsing it for something completely different can find a link to a discord with a list of CSAM images being openly shared, you are either a paedophile or you are perfectly okay with sharing spaces with them, and should be burned to death on the same pyre as they should be.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If you proactively post on the most cunnywarren parts of /vt/ that are so infested by CP that someone randomly browsing it for something completely different can find a link to a discord with a list of CSAM images being openly shared, you are either a paedophile or you are perfectly okay with sharing spaces with them, and should be burned to death on the same pyre as they should be.
By CP, do you mean real CP? If so, do you have any sort of proof that Kira condones CP being posted and doesn't just jack it to loli?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
By CP, do you mean real CP? If so, do you have any sort of proof that Kira condones CP being posted and doesn't just jack it to loli?

Please, for the love of god, Naganon, DIG UP.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Please, for the love of god, Naganon, DIG UP.
I get that it's an unpopular take here, but I've always maintained the position that being a lolicon =/= pedophile. I would question how you could possibly watch most vtubers if you think that.

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
My issue with the Hexa mod is that they clearly do not watch or care for Kirsche, but will spew all this disinfo bc of Current Thing TM

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
My issue with the Hexa mod is that they clearly do not watch or care for Kirsche, but will spew all this disinfo bc of Current Thing TM
I agree. He was a fucking retard for that, and he rightfully got scolded by Hexa for it.

Top Bottom