"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Tubedude

I was looking to see if there was any reaction to the Kirsche blacklisting on reddit, and I saw this gem.
brave-z-Cchd2f1v-M.png
These people are caricatures. Sometimes I wonder what these idiots would do if a genuine fascist movement that was hell-bent against them arose.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
These people are caricatures. Sometimes I wonder what these idiots would do if a genuine fascist movement that was hell-bent against them arose.

Sir, please. Don't give me hope.

FlappyBat

I was looking to see if there was any reaction to the Kirsche blacklisting on reddit, and I saw this gem.
brave-z-Cchd2f1v-M.png
Remember, dumb culture war shit is being against schools exposing young children to graphic depictions of pedophilic sex and being against castrating kids before puberty. Small issues no one should really care about.

SomeRando

They'd cry on reddit for updoots right until their skull gets beaten to pulp on their computer desk when the guys in Hugo Boss drip kick their doors in.

Remember, dumb culture war shit is being against schools exposing young children to graphic depictions of pedophilic sex and being against castrating kids before puberty. Small issues no one should really care about.

Subvert the churches, teach people the Bible is a myth, and that the only real god is Washington DC.
Sexually desensitize everyone, have people docile and tranquil with pills.
Use the media to spread hatred and chaos.
Take from those who have and give to those who want in order to kill our natural ambitious drive.

People say it's dramatic and not that serious, nothing ever happens...until it does.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Horrible news! More people are lying about Kirsche!

"We already knew this", you may say, but this is coming from one of the Bionicle: Masks of Power devs:

not even Bionicle is safe from DEI, they can't keep getting away with this travesty

EDIT: just saw this in the Offkai thread, keeping this up for cross-referential archiving once all of this is said and done

surely it won't turn into another months/years long culture war subset, right

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Horrible news! More people are lying about Kirsche!

"We already knew this", you may say, but this is coming from one of the Bionicle: Masks of Power devs:

not even Bionicle is safe from DEI, they can't keep getting away with this travesty

EDIT: just saw this in the Offkai thread, keeping this up for cross-referential archiving once all of this is said and done

surely it won't turn into another months/years long culture war subset, right

If someone's going to lie about something as obvious as their gender, they'll lie about anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

weep in horror as kirsche becomes one of the go-to figure heads of GamerGate 2 and the Eternal Culture War for the next decade

...how filtered are the tourists going to be when they realize that's not all she does on her streams?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
weep in horror as kirsche becomes one of the go-to figure heads of GamerGate 2 and the Eternal Culture War for the next decade

She first has to answer those DMs, which will take either three weeks or 5+ men coordinating to drag her out of her pillow fort and force enough antacid down her throat to keep her from throwing up all over the keyboard.

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's really disgusting how they're coming after Kirsche all of a sudden with typical journo tactics.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
on today's episode of Side Scrollers, Kirsche has been blacklisted from Offkai, shock and horror - not at the lateness of the news, but rather that this is going to continue blowing up further outside of the vtubing sphere, be afraid!

...wait why is the meat man here, that's even more terrifying!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
SS: 'We had someone say you doxxed their friend'.
K: 'I didn't-'
SS: 'It's okay, they deserved it.'

I like these people.

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
Kir: "I only came on here to clear the air on a certain superchat"

GUESS WHO MAKES A GUEST APPEARANCE IN THE COMMENTS

1715634265480.jpeg

what happened to keeping names out of mouths?

roktofferson

how does she find this shit:kroniiphone:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Top Bottom