"This is what happens when you don't get abortions, kids"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
WOMAN

STOP TOUCHING THE POOP

YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE NOLAN WITH HIS HANDS IN THE ICE CREAM, BUT THAT ICE CREAM IS NOT CHOCOLATE

Anyways, Limes is getting a new outfit

Clara gets fired for sexually harassing customers

It's not called "touching the poop" you inbred retard.
It's called tipping the cow : i.e. hurting the lolcow for the sake of entertainment. Taking a baseball bat to their kneecap and laughing at their misery, that kind of thing.
Interacting with talents is just normal. Just don't be an attention-whore about it.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
WOMAN

STOP TOUCHING THE POOP

YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE NOLAN WITH HIS HANDS IN THE ICE CREAM, BUT THAT ICE CREAM IS NOT CHOCOLATE
Tbf she got called a pedophile by Kenji in a clickbait title when the Zaion-caust was in full swing, apparently he deleted the video like a bitch circa Selen's termination since the public opinion on Niji was shifting with her being deemed right

On the situation as a whole it couldnt have happend to a better person, that entire side of twitch is just tik tok tier zoomers who seem to be ironic vtuber fans with no respect for any of the scene other than their fleshtubers mascarading as vtubers. I distinctly remember Kenji making fun of that thai concert, he wanted Pippa and Fillian banned for edgy jokes about George Floyd, and probably more autism i missed

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

A real 3-D atmosphere

Fairies are everywhere

A pretty nephilim

InaInaIna...

She's a future lighthouse keeper

Eh. We were all fucked anyways...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 68304

IS OVER THERE IS NO SALVATION

The daughters of a Spanish Francoist, a Chilean Mapuche ethnonationalist, a Mexican drug lord, and the twice removed nieces of Bukele and Maduro come together to bring us the joys of anime latinas.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Probably don't need to specify about which drama.

family-guy-peter-griffin.gif

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi

Kalion

:)

I can't get over how much her talking reminds me of

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Gura may not be so into streaming anymore, but it seems like she still loves the other stuff.

braindoko

german cockatiel menhera wants to joke audition to Nijisanji or a corpo of a similar quality
edit: lol late
I can't get over how much her talking reminds me of

she malded when compared to this Bug's Life fella on stream, funniest shit I've seen
bb0693c1ded42b9b480d5fa3335a9f97.jpg

The daughters of a Spanish Francoist, a Chilean Mapuche ethnonationalist, a Mexican drug lord, and the twice removed nieces of Bukele and Maduro come together to bring us the joys of anime latinas.
you forgot the richest argentinian streaming from a tent with stolen wi-fi, a bolivian sailor girl and a caribean stereotype streaming nothing but Reggaeton karaoke

God's Strongest Dragoon

Clearly the better solution is for the JPs to come to 'murrica and get introduced to shotguns by Shiina.
Ember would take them to a shooting range and let them have a go at a wide range of firearms.
Hey, as long as they're severely autistic, I'm down.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Why am I watching a bowl of oatmeal?

Bronze

Two of the Globie girls are debuting today. Kiri Kilovolt is in 5 minutes. Bonnie is in around an hour and half. I remember some people speculating that Bonnie is Reiny.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Mipple Enthusiast is hanging with Pippa, Nasa, 10ma, Musclegirl, Miku and Pico-Doggo

If the photo isn't quite clear, it's Pippa, Clara, Nasa, Tenma, Loki, Pico, and Hatsumi Miku all together at once.

You think Tenma got that hug she wanted from Pippa? Did she go dressed up as Colress?
:smugmoona:

As a Phasefag, this makes me happy to see. You've got a pretty good mixed bag of talents from all over the world and across different gens getting together to hang out. Especially nice to see Pippa and Tenma getting to hangout irl given how close they are. Also nice to see some of the original members hanging out with some of the newest members. Like I said in the liveposting thread yesterday, I like seeing the EN side collabing with the JP side as much as they have been because it makes it feel more like they're all Phase Connect members and not separated as Phase and PhaseJP.

Hope they'll get more opportunities to hang out like this and looking forward to seeing what the trip was about.

Zyklon Mag

Top Bottom