"I can't say deez boobs alright? It doesn't roll off the tongue"Sayu Sincronisity

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Brave group searched for a K-Pop group talent manager for its US branch.

They're looking to hire a slave overlord? Do you actually need a resume for that sort of thing?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bae is live with another RUST stream. She is currently in a group with Aruran, dtto., Minami Tette (Twitch indie VTuber), Amaki Pururu of REJECT, and a JP streamer named Marutake. They are currently going to kill a boss.

braindoko

Don't you dare diss my man Bobon. Lia doesn't exactly have the best takes to begin with anyway :smugselen:
This, he was one of the better niji males. He seems done with the company but no graduation announcement in sight
His reaction to some of the Infinite Craft results was funny

I was hopeful he'd stay active on this alt but he's been missing for a whole month with no break notice

Game developer from the hell live, she was singing just now

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol playing Dragon Quest 3.

She actually plays with English language settings. She named the main character after herself and her other two party members are (Oura) Rukako and (Konan) Mia, formerly Animare members.

Looks like after getting her new look, 774inc's Ryugasaki Rene is back singing on Friday midnights. This week at 12.15AM JST.

Some revival of voice packs in Rust with Kamito and Shishido Akari.

Ririka Geoguessr, Monogatari style.

Four bunny girls cover song with HimeHina, Suo Sango, and Hoshikawa Sara.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
VwFo0JUu_o.png

this is what holodex is for

Grass4Cats

Cats chew me
Advent delving into Tongue Twister exercise.

Nerissa: tonguetwist perfectly
Shiori: okay-ish
Dogs and rock: *intense babu*

I ain't Jailbirb but the way Nerissa did yellow leather, red leather repetition is both earworm-y and :MozumiPichi:

Koronesuki

X-Potato

DanishCookies

>FWMC 87 on 4/19
>FWMC 88 will be on 4/20
>4/20 is Adolf Hitler's birthday
FWMC 88 GOOD HITLER MORNING EDITION

VSoyBoy

Kenji obviously won in the court of public opinion.
Main culprit Dove is done, leaving completely.

"Mediator" Kage, who has turned into the other main target after he has exposed himself as a lying backstabber and a bigger cheapskate than Nijisanji has blacked out his profile and put out another apology.

Doc link

Koronesuki

X-Potato

>FWMC 87 on 4/19
>FWMC 88 will be on 4/20
>4/20 is Adolf Hitler's birthday
FWMC 88 GOOD HITLER MORNING EDITION

There's no FWMC Morning on Saturday. It's every Friday, Wednesday, and Monday.

DanishCookies

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Advent delving into Tongue Twister exercise.

Nerissa: tonguetwist perfectly
Shiori: okay-ish
Dogs and rock: *intense babu*

I ain't Jailbirb but the way Nerissa did yellow leather, red leather repetition is both earworm-y and :MozumiPichi:

Dogs would've said it perfectly if they weren't putting on retarded voices, biboo is 100% chink immigrant though.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Vtuber who I sperg over vocaloids with on twitter is graduating and redebuting and sad but also makes sense why she wants to redebut as something else

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

"Mediator" Kage, who has turned into the other main target after he has exposed himself as a lying backstabber and a bigger cheapskate than Nijisanji has blacked out his profile and put out another apology.

Doc link

Redditor having a meltdown over this.
1713540289910.png

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Suisei cooks for 300 Cover employees and interviews some of them. Yagoo appeared in the interview section too. Those employees are lucky mfers.
Very interesting but alas I don't speak Japanese, wish for some clips from this.

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT THEM IS NOT FAIR BROS IM GOING TO FIND WORK AT COVER AS A JANITOR

Doc link

Dove is done, that much was a given, Kage just need to wimp his way outside of Kenji circles to stay relevant, Kenji reaction was childish as fuck just calling everyone in the convos to humiliate them in front of 5k people without even giving them time to ever come with a excuse by just cutting them out if they dont apologize to him fast enough, no one did, Phoenix was cut when he asked him if his content was inspired by Kenji when he said no he called him a liar and blocked him on discord, Kage did not even manage to get a proper apology out because he was to nervous, Kenji cut his call short and said that he did not had time for PR apology bullshit, after that he was just talking with Shizzy, crying like a little girl and keep repeating IM JUST CHILLING HERE DONT SEND ANY HATE again and again

Everyone involved in this is a idiot that deserve their computers exploding in their legs

Edit: btw a attempt was made to find this alleged dox of his even in caches but there was nothing, so like a retard he is Kenji gave his fleshy socials to someone else, that one leaked to the group and the stupid woman tried to use it as a bludgeon only for this to fail

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Mumei's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Nanashi Mumei Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE 歌枠】What The Moom Doing #shorts-UMRMe5ignZE-2...jpg
Gofile Page - Nanashi Mumei - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE 歌枠】What The Moom Doing #shorts-UMRMe5ignZE-20240419
Mega Link - Previous Archived Videos 04/2024 - 12/2023
text.is Link - Removed From Archive, Available Upon Request

Trying out Gofile instead of Mega when my yearly sub expired. I'm getting 3TB instead of 2TB for less, but I've found the UI to be a lesser experience.
Messed up my Mega archive when it expired. Woke up far too early and removed a lot of videos in 2023 from April to November thinking I reached the limit and needed to make room. Still have them, but would have to reupload. 💀

Username Generator

Early Adopter
It's because the most famous type of ghost in Indonesia is the kuntilanak, a female vampire ghost who is specifically rendered harmless by putting a nail through her head. Mika's character was explicitly a kuntilanak in her lore and Ollie's sword puts an Indo spin on a western zombie.
Iirc even her name, Melatika, is a part of it. "Melati" is the name of a flower that supposedly helps against these kinds of ghosts. She added the "ka" to make it a name and choose "Mika" at random (and later regretted it because the name Mika is "terribly generic" in her opinion).

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Fuzz is taking Piano requests

Top Bottom