"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

PIPPAPOSTING V2

DTrp

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So a Pippa fan wakes up and sees a catfish account and goes "This one, this one is a professional cock rater"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
image.png

Apparently, it's a woman.

image.png

image.png
image.png

Absolutely fucking haram. Jesus Christ.
how this gets a pass on the official fucking discord astounds me to no end

Stunned But Dumb

So a Pippa fan wakes up and sees a catfish account and goes "This one, this one is a professional cock rater"
So Pippa wakes up, sees an nft scam account and goes, "This one, this one is a real big titty asian girl"

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Methinks they learned the wrong lessons from Pippa being catfished by the Chinese Hyperborean NFT psyop account thing last year.

how this gets a pass on the official fucking discord astounds me to no end
It isn't an "official" Phase server, though it might as well be because it's ran by Archivefag.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Archivefag
What if he's one of the small ones and that's why he lets this faggotry continue, out of fear that she'll leak that schmeat

RedRage

Methinks they learned the wrong lessons from Pippa
I think this could be said about a lot of things chat picks up from her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think this could be said about a lot of things chat picks up from her.
On an unrelated note what brand of soda do you think grows mold the fastest I want to be sure my room is welcoming if pippa ever comes over

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
On an unrelated note what brand of soda do you think grows mold the fastest I want to be sure my room is welcoming if pippa ever comes over
Dr. Pepper has crazy amounts of syrup which should be lots of quality sugar to grow mold.

RedRage

Something with little to no sugar, sugar is actually pretty bad at culturing mold.
E: really fast way is coffee. both the coffee itself and wet ground coffee mold within a few days.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
>Thread is able to immediately answer the mold question
:painpeko:
Wow, we're just like her fr fr!

RedRage

>Thread is able to immediately answer the mold question
:painpeko:
Wow, we're just like her fr fr!
I like mycology, and mold tends to go hand in hand with it. :annoyedpippa:

Stunned But Dumb

We've always known chat reflects the streamer, but it's cool how these last couple of pages have shown the various ways how the chat reflect the streamer

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Something with little to no sugar, sugar is actually pretty bad at culturing mold.
E: really fast way is coffee. both the coffee itself and wet ground coffee mold within a few days.
I would like to limit myself to things Pippa would drink half of and forget so far I'm thinking half a Starbucks, does anyone know what pippa normally orders? Maybe a few cokes some mountain dew and sprite because she might have been feeling health conscious. Do you guys think the mold will be fine in the freezer? I would like to have it to hand if the day every comes but I would prefer not to have to keep it on my desk day in and day out.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
mold will be fine in the freezer?
This might kill the mold, or it may just stall the mold. I don't remember how Pippa takes her coffee, but I don't think she drinks it black. True dedication to your oshi is cycling the mold cultures in and out weekly, to keep it fresh but not out of control for when she does show up.

RedRage

I don't remember how Pippa takes her coffee
I don't remember, but my instinct says one half sugar one half milk with coffee in the room for the smell. :smugpipi:

Sven

I don't remember, but my instinct says one half sugar one half milk with coffee in the room for the smell. :smugpipi:
She ordered in a coffee during Phase Wars because the stuff her parents make is too weak for her tastes so I'm lead in the direction that she actually wants some beans for once.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I could have done without reading the last two pages. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its time to set some dynamite next to the containment wall

Top Bottom