"Y'know, lately I've been thinking of KFC boxes as pets"Ichijou Ririka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Gyaru Bibi drawing

Pina playing Metroid Prime Remastered

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

This is a day late but I'm so glad that the Doki/Pippa/Lumi collab went well, even if was due to mutual bonding over the bullying of Filian (thank you for your sacrifice). Hopefully it opens the doors to more collabs because that was an amazing stream.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
i want to be a cunt and say that its convenient that it only popped up when people flamed her over the loli kami requiem animation and she was retarded enough to start drama for attention but its still a much better apology than the average twitter drama, hell, better than what Kenji said to Sayu and that was a much bigger/current accusation

I still have my inkling its not too geniune but that may just be a retarded bias that has no basis in reality, who knows
It's one of the best internet apologies I've ever seen tbh. I believe in second chances. I'm willing to give her one here.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
i want to be a cunt and say that its convenient that it only popped up when people flamed her over the loli kami requiem animation
To be fair, it's not the general public that she needed to apologize to, it was Shondo, and she apparently tried to do that a few months ago.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
i want to be a cunt and say that its convenient that it only popped up when people flamed her over the loli kami requiem animation and she was retarded enough to start drama for attention but its still a much better apology than the average twitter drama, hell, better than what Kenji said to Sayu and that was a much bigger/current accusation

I still have my inkling its not too geniune but that may just be a retarded bias that has no basis in reality, who knows
I've watched a decent bit of Camila due to frequent collabs with people like Filian and Neuro and she does seem to have relaxed some and even gotten a bit edgier over time so I don't think it's just a grift, she doesn't come off like someone clever enough to not just go "I'M EDGY NOW GUYS" if it was fake. I did see a bunch of retweets and likes from her of loli art as well in recent months people were posting on /vt/ as evidence she's a hypocrite but it seems more like evidence pointing towards a legitimate change. I used to be anti-loli for the longest time yet here I am with my username based on a nickname for fans of a loli cow.

She even admits to coming in as a tourist and not caring at first in this tweet which will probably garner her a bunch of shit but seems to have made a genuine effort to better understand the culture she's become a part of instead of digging her feet in the ground like so many others. Her posting dms of trying to solve it in private previously makes it seem more genuine as well. When people "resolve" drama publicly during streams or on twitter it feels so fucking fake.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Miia is debuting her new model on her birthday stream

Screenshot-2024-05-02-171330.png

Looks nice. She's done really well with her models, and this one is one of her best works, in my opinion. Definitely a good artist. Don't know if it was ever said here, but even if so, a reminder that she does the art each month for Kilia's membership. Her art of Matara has also been featured on Matara's weekly schedule a few times.

Happy birthday to her. She's a fun one.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But seriouslybthough Yagoo's strategy of only picking former talents from mostly smaller studios and indies is paying huge dividends for Cover, But I still hope that Mint is going to Hololive.
Where else are they gonna pick from? The only people who will get through the audition are already-established content creators, and with how easy becoming a vtuber is most of their picks will have already tried their hand at it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
To be fair, it's not the general public that she needed to apologize to, it was Shondo, and she apparently tried to do that a few months ago.
She didn't need to apologize to the general public, but it's a good idea to show that she changed. The discord screenshot is further evidence that it's true and not just a response to getting shit on for the cover she did.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nodoka Birthday 3D Live (Members Only)
:kurosanji::gun::rikutazumi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Korone, polka.
Korone as in her appearance on gameheaven or am I missing something? If that's the case then Okayu, Mio, Coco, Botan, and I'm sure a few others count. But, if that's what you're referring to I don't really agree. They just made appearances on there while being their own individual person. Similarly to how Fubuki, Aqua, Shion, Pekora, Watame, etc were just some Niconico streamers/content creators.

Fubuki has mentioned in the past how she was friends with Mio, and how Mio in turn got Fubuki in touch with Korone and Okayu. If I remember things correctly anyway.

Edit: Apparently I'm wrong. :guradumbl:

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Korone as in her appearance on gameheaven or am I missing something? If that's the case then Okayu, Mio, Coco, kson, Botan, and I'm sure a few others count. But, if that's what you're referring to I don't really agree. They just made appearances on there while being their own individual person. Similarly to how Fubuki, Aqua, Shion, Pekora, Watame, etc were just some Niconico streamers/content creators.

Fubuki has mentioned in the passed how she was friends with Mio, and how Mio in turn got Fubuki in touch with Korone and Okayu. If I remember things correctly anyways.
Mister Watamate i think he means that Korone was once part of the past glory UPD8

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Korone as in her appearance on gameheaven or am I missing something? If that's the case then Okayu, Mio, Coco, Botan, and I'm sure a few others count. But, if that's what you're referring to I don't really agree. They just made appearances on there while being their own individual person. Similarly to how Fubuki, Aqua, Shion, Pekora, Watame, etc were just some Niconico streamers/content creators.

Fubuki has mentioned in the passed how she was friends with Mio, and how Mio in turn got Fubuki in touch with Korone and Okayu. If I remember things correctly anyways.
Like Polka, Korone was under upd8 as one half of the duo vtuber channel AyaMina Games (Some people said mina was okayu but that has been proven false, it was some other girl). Ironically they are a dog and cat duo but Korone's roommate was the cat girl.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Korone as in her appearance on gameheaven or am I missing something? If that's the case then Okayu, Mio, Coco, kson, Botan, and I'm sure a few others count. But, if that's what you're referring to I don't really agree. They just made appearances on there while being their own individual person. Similarly to how Fubuki, Aqua, Shion, Pekora, Watame, etc were just some Niconico streamers/content creators.

Korone was part of Ayamina in Upd8

some people say the other one is Okayu too but ive seen some people say she isnt, she doesnt sound like her either to me

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I always thought Polka was the only Upd8.

imdb-comic-con-imdb-comic-con-gifs.gif

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
IF ONLY I WAS BORN A MOON AMRITE HARINES? (reused line FTW)

Mo Nova

Also thar be fun in Capippi land

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I always thought Polka was the only Upd8.

imdb-comic-con-imdb-comic-con-gifs.gif
Technically upd8 also owned 50% of Azki as she was a joint venture between Cover and Activ8. She's labeled under upd8 on very old agency rosters, but joined INNK at some point in 2019, idk how the rights even worked.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Technically upd8 also owned 50% of Azki as she was a joint venture between Cover and Activ8.
Between starting the whole phenomenon and having all this standout talent just slip by their fingers, Upd8 is going to be one of the most fascinating case studies of how to fuck up your business

Top Bottom