"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Black belt x4, get a turbo controller and tape down the a button. (Don't)

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
>racist
>hates old people

Based
>Racist against white people
>Hates old people just like every zoomer in existence

Holding the same beliefs as BlackRock, the U.S. Democratic party, Disney, affluent alcoholic wine aunts and every soy-brained zoomer on TikTok is like the very definition of unbased

And that's before accounting for the fact he's a slant-eyed actual, unironic flaming faggót 🏳️‍🌈

Uki couldn't be less based if he were literally Nolan Crush himself :crushracist:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
It isn't always stated outright and when you make a group of mentally ill women work together they're obviously going to butt heads here and there, but the discipline of keeping it under wraps creates a clean, friendly image that wouldn't exist if the talents were airing out their grievances with each other publicly. Obviously fake shit like the "I love my Niji family" act is off-putting, but a company culture where the talents seem to earnestly respect one another and handle disagreements professionally behind closed doors makes corpos like Holo and Phase much more appealing to me than indies who who're constantly at each other's throats over Twitter drama or political shit.

They don't need to explicitly say they're one big happy family, but the way the talents and staff act creates that image regardless.
I do genuinely believe that Holo and probably Phase all get on well together and it's a nice place to be, but never forget that at the end of the day these are women and can just as easily end a lifelong friendship because one of them wore the same colour dress or some other stupid shit. This is why I think it's so important to keep drama behind closed doors like you say, and to keep up the kayfabe and I'm happy just pretending everything is alright all the time in this little part of this shit world.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tldr of Lisa members post from about an hour ago: FUDGE her mother, but the good news is that Lisa is out of the house and staying with a friend.
I will refrain from saying anything too mean as I respect Lisa but its about time Lisa gives her mom an ultimatum. You cant keep toxic people around or they will do everything in their power to drag you down. This is what Lisa's mom is doing and she can't seem to realize it.

There's always been rumors that MyHolo wasn't well run, evidenced mostly by their abysmal turnover rate. Jelly also didn't have good things to say, I think mostly complaining about unpaid work.

But they also had a lot going for them. A supreme eye for talent for one. Liliana Vampaia for all that she's never had huge viewership, pre-dates Myth and has been going strong for years. Gen 2 became Bae, Jelly, and Miori, quite possibly the strongest small corpo gen in all of vtubing. HØRI 07 is a decently big Thai vtuber and after she left, founded her own agency which has drawn in some of the biggest Thai indies and might be the second biggest Thai agency now behind Algorhythm Project. Few of their other recruits are nobodies. They also didn't lack support or management, talents still put out plenty of music content, and they published agency-wide schedules, for example. And it does seem there has always been options to leave with IP, though rumor is it used to cost money to do so, which is not an option most corpo vtubers have.

edit: Oh, Karrot says "I cannot afford to do so" when talking about taking her current model to indie, so I guess the same buyout deal they've always had.

I would say this is about the same level, maybe a bit more influential actually, to Tsunderia closing last year.
MyHolo seems like Tsunderia. Amazing talents with poor management that never pushed or promoted them and every single important moment they could have used to boost their talents, they just ignored and failed to capitalize on it.

There's no publicly open channels, it's just announcements

Also she's rambling in the vc right now, get the random role to see it (and don't all join it at once retards)
She's currently discussing her interest in doing a stream high.
So how long until she graduates? Is Aviel just keeping her corpse around and not letting her graduate to keep up appearances that everything is going fine in IDOL.

Mozzu pretty much confirmed this is the vdere gen2 auditions opening up on her last stream. They are looking for another 4 members, they aren't scouting or requesting specific people to join. Also "Menace is currently busy" and won't be joining.
She had mentioned it a few weeks ago. I thought the appeal of V-Dere was that these was an exclusive club of Ex-Kawaii 3.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
MyHolo seems like Tsunderia. Amazing talents with poor management that never pushed or promoted them and every single important moment they could have used to boost their talents, they just ignored and failed to capitalize on it.
Having a Holo-worthy talent and wasting them only for yagoo to pick up what you threw away and polish it into solid gold has to be one of the most humiliating things in the universe.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
You can click on the image to resize it, like this
resize.jpg
Didn't know you can manually change the size. You learn something new every day.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Having a Holo-worthy talent and wasting them only for yagoo to pick up what you threw away and polish it into solid gold has to be one of the most humiliating things in the universe.
How many times has this happened, 4 times? Luna, Bae, Shiori, and Fuwamoco?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The Abyssgard twins is the most egregious example, I think Luna's situation had more to do with her feeling left out (as many more did) of the main nijisanji spotlight.
MyHoloTV freaking had Miori, Bae and Jerry alongside at one point, that has to be a record.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Mozzu pretty much confirmed this is the vdere gen2 auditions opening up on her last stream. They are looking for another 4 members, they aren't scouting or requesting specific people to join. Also "Menace is currently busy" and won't be joining.

I wonder what they'd be looking for in talents. They're in a pretty unique position as far as small corpos go.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Actual big update to the Camila/Shondo situation:

archive

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
MyHoloTV freaking had Miori, Bae and Jerry alongside at one point, that has to be a record.
Not even just "alongside", but in the same gen. It is impressive how hard that company flubbed with those three.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Miia is debuting her new model on her birthday stream

USS IOWA

archive

An actual good apology from a small Indie vtuber, I respect that.

So this is just Moneyball with vtubers instead of baseball players. But seriously though Yagoo's strategy of only picking former talents from mostly smaller studios and indies is paying huge dividends for Cover, But I still hope that Mint is going to Hololive.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There are two good choices:
Fighter, Red Mage, White Mage, Black Mage
Or
Fighter, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage
The first party is very strong in the early game, but the Red Mage is very much a jack of all trades and master of none. The second party starts out weaker, but gets much better after the class change. Having a Ninja in the party is much better than having a Red Wizard.
And then there's a bad, but sometimes fun choice:

Randomize the party.

archive

I'm usually not one for giving praise to someone for doing something they're supposed to do when they're in the wrong (i.e. apologizing), but in the vast virtual world of half-assed apologies and endless excuses for bad behavior, she actually took the time to write out a seemingly sincere apology. She explained why she did what she did, but didn't excuse it. She took responsibility for it and admitted she was wrong. So I will give her props. This was actually a well-written apology and one that shows growth in her as a person. Good for her. Hopefully Shondo receives it when she is ready to return.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

archive

i want to be a cunt and say that its convenient that it only popped up when people flamed her over the loli kami requiem animation and she was retarded enough to start drama for attention in the first place but its still a much better apology than the average twitter drama, hell, better than what Kenji said to Sayu and that was a much bigger/current accusation

I still have my inkling its not too geniune but that may just be a retarded bias that has no basis in reality, who knows

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Nyaruu is debuting her 2.0 model May 25th. She gave a preview
1714695220386.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom