"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

ThatGuyFromThe213

archive
Looks like Rana going to announce her graduation tomorrow.

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
View attachment 64633
If the rumors is to be true, it seems like Akiko is going to announce her graduation coming Tuesday. Screen shot pulled from Akiko's recent live stream.

Rana also has an announcement scheduled for Monday 26th, at 8PM EST.

E: I will now be accepting clocks for my shameful lateness.

Bronze

Lilrya seems to stop using her Vreverie accounts completely since last month as well. If these announcements are graduations, only Salmon and Nova will be left as active talents, apart from incoming gen 3. I guess they will want to debut them asap.

ThatGuyFromThe213

From what I gathered from fans speculations, something happened on the 24th of October 2023. There was plans of a Halloween event, but management cancelled it in the last minute, which upset the talents and what broke the camel's back. Again, it's just here say from what I understand.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Lilrya seems to stop using her Vreverie accounts completely since last month as well. If these announcements are graduations, only Salmon and Nova will be left as active talents, apart from incoming gen 3. I guess they will want to debut them asap.
I'm double posting, please forgive me.

From what I read, Lilrya took a long break due to pasting of a family member living in South Korea. Also, her mental and physical health was in a slow decline. During Ruru's past stream (Lilrya's alt), she hosted a birthday stream for her sister, Rumi. It was that stream where her fans help reached the goal funds for Rumi's model. Together, they'll stream as vtuber sisters similar to that of FuwaMoco of Holo EN.

It's clear Lilrya is leaving the company, but how soon is still in the air.

Last edited:

bananabreadbowl

Oof, I can only imagine how Gen 3 feels knowing the people who likely inspired them to audition are prepping to abandon ship. I can also only imagine how passive aggressive the official graduation notices are going to get if the one Ophelia got was anything to go by.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Xuhle

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
At this rate nova is going to be the last one standing.
Lol, im not sure she is taking it well.

A1, A2
Bonus

A

Its really frustrating seeing Vreverie had such a talented group with such a shit management.

Xuhle

Lol, im not sure she is taking it well.

A1, A2
Bonus

A

Its really frustrating seeing Vreverie had such a talented group with such a shit management.

Loosing a lot of really nice models as well.

bananabreadbowl

1708957608569.png
Not in the Gen 2 Discord so no idea what's going on over there, but everyone's taking the anticipation about as well as you'd expect in Lilrya's Discord channel. I can only imagine similar scenes are playing out there, though.

Xuhle

View attachment 64696
Not in the Gen 2 Discord so no idea what's going on over there, but everyone's taking the anticipation about as well as you'd expect in Lilrya's Discord channel. I can only imagine similar scenes are playing out there, though.
Gen 1 discord, because they for some reason make separate discords for the talents. And yes that is what's going on in lilrya section from what I'm seeing.

bananabreadbowl

Gen 1 discord, because they for some reason make separate discords for the talents. And yes that is what's going on in lilrya section from what I'm seeing.
Honestly wouldn't be totally surprised if it was a conscious decision to try to keep talents separated from each other and to stymie fanbases talking or taking refuge in the event of an implosion like this, but that's a little too rrat-brained and probably giving management far more credit than they deserve.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Any reason in particular Nova feels she is better off in a company that is literally falling apart when she has a gimmick and fanbase that could transfer easily to her indie persona or another corpo altogether? Everyone else is leaving and who knows how long Gen 3 will last.

Bronze

:beatanicrying:

I like Nova's content a lot, someone save her.
Any reason in particular Nova feels she is better off in a company that is literally falling apart when she has a gimmick and fanbase that could transfer easily to her indie persona or another corpo altogether? Everyone else is leaving and who knows how long Gen 3 will last.

If she plans to go corpo again, she's probably waiting for next wave of Phase debuts, which should be invaders. She has too much connection to Phase to end up at any other corp imo unless the offer is really good. Unfortunately that means there's not much point to graduate asap because Phase has just debuted 2 gens. Unlikely but she also may be waiting for Idol EN.

As for indie, I don't know. She should do what others do and start using her alt so people can find her and she can take the step slightly easier. If she has a new alt, I haven't noticed it

Lilrya has confirmed her graduation essentially on her alt. My Rainbow is her original song

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

If she plans to go corpo again, she's probably waiting for next wave of Phase debuts, which should be invaders. She has too much connection to Phase to end up at any other corp imo unless the offer is really good.
Phase Yu-Gi-Oh tournament arc incoming?

x Hades Stamps

They’re proceeding with the demolition

smartestkidontheshortbus

She has brand deals with bushiroad and made Konami. For Nova her best bet is to ride it into the ground and possibly keep her persona.

Bronze

Lilrya announced her graduation on live. So far no official statement.

She openly said "I'm graduating but I'm not leaving, I'm more than lilrya".

Top Bottom