"I can't stop it if your pp gets hard"Fujikura Uruka

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

x Hades Stamps

Not-Nova has undeactivated

Screenshot 2024-02-07 014456.png

Bronze

A

E: not-Nova might have returned to her alt to check on the Niji stuff. It's safer to do it on your private alt instead of your corpo acc, especially if she's posting about it

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Do we know what server that's from? The channels shown in the screenshot seem to imply it's an Ophie-centric server like a fan server rather than a server where someone would have really cared like the official VReverie one.
Now that I've had some sleep I did a tiny bit more digging, it's from the 'GEN 1 "Catalyst" Official Fan Server' and the actual talents are present. Both the mod and the post are still there so I'm wondering if management has any say in the discord or if the mismanagement really is just that bad at vReverie.

GEN 1 "Catalyst" Official Fan Server: 3zrArdTwC6
GEN 2 "Odyssey" Official Fan Server: 3xfYPNRfy4

Bronze

Nova's met the new gen. I guess they will tease them soon, since she's mentioning them openly on twitter.

x Hades Stamps

Now that I've had some sleep I did a tiny bit more digging, it's from the 'GEN 1 "Catalyst" Official Fan Server' and the actual talents are present. Both the mod and the post are still there so I'm wondering if management has any say in the discord or if the mismanagement really is just that bad at vReverie.
Being in it myself, I can confirm
Nova's met the new gen. I guess they will tease them soon, since she's mentioning them openly on twitter.
Uh oh. Looks like they are indeed trying to rush them out.
This can only end in good (/s)

ThatGuyFromThe213

Do we know what server that's from? The channels shown in the screenshot seem to imply it's an Ophie-centric server like a fan server rather than a server where someone would have really cared like the official VReverie one.
This screenshot was from Vrev's official fan server and can confirm since I witness all of it. The Ophie's general chat went bonkers with whale shark pictures and gifs. It was total maddess after Ophie's graduation stream had ended.I never would expected Lunchbox (one of Ophie's mods) pulling a fast one. It was said that Vrev staff hardly checks in. It's funny because the channel got nuked less than 12 hours after the graduation streams, compare to that of Cher's 18 hours and Erika's 24 hours.

Edited.

Last edited:

Bronze

Kiyoko Mori's twitter has activity. I saw Erika's oshi mark among repliers.

Bronze

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Doubleposting because it may be important. Erika's PL made a statement. She's not coming back to this account at least

E:She also uses ~ like Kiyoko despite saying she doesn't have another identity.

Who could mori be then? Assuming she is saying the truth. That would be some pretty weird master plan if it was her behind the account

Bronze

Who could mori be then? Assuming she is saying the truth. That would be some pretty weird master plan if it was her behind the account
Since Nova reactivated her account, it can't be anyone else. Only other Vreverie girl is(or was) Hotaru Iora, gen 0 girl. but she's gone since long time ago.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

ThatGuyFromThe213

Bronze

bananabreadbowl

It's hard to say since there's no telling who already re-signed contracts or not, but it's pretty safe to assume that anyone still there is only staying because they can't afford not to for one reason or another. Definitely wouldn't be surprising if Akiko was working on an escape plan.

x Hades Stamps

Important update, especially the last line of the tweet. Don't know how true it is, but it's possible this is no one.

Screenshot while I attempt to archive (It's not cooperating):
Screenshot 2024-02-18 163142.png

Archive

Last edited:

Bronze

Lida will be live in around one and half hours. This looks like her first stream there.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Screenshot 2024-02-25 121450.png

If the rumors is to be true, it seems like Akiko is going to announce her graduation coming Tuesday. Screen shot pulled from Akiko's recent live stream.

Top Bottom