"I just... Did you call me a bad word?"Chikafuji Lisa

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Very kind words on stream. It's good to see that she's bowing out with class and grace.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:beatanicrying:

I like Nova's content a lot, someone save her.

Any reason in particular Nova feels she is better off in a company that is literally falling apart when she has a gimmick and fanbase that could transfer easily to her indie persona or another corpo altogether? Everyone else is leaving and who knows how long Gen 3 will last.

If she plans to go corpo again, she's probably waiting for next wave of Phase debuts, which should be invaders. She has too much connection to Phase to end up at any other corp imo unless the offer is really good. Unfortunately that means there's not much point to graduate asap because Phase has just debuted 2 gens. Unlikely but she also may be waiting for Idol EN.
Basically what Bronze said. Nova has made connections with Airi in particular, and I have a feeling Airi will be wheeling and dealing Fishman as hard as she can if Nova would just give the word.

Bronze

The stream became awful to listen :depressedtako:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
"Is it at least hot that I'm crying?"
Okay, my brainworms were having the same idea, this is such a magical moment, I'm following her wherever she goes.
Maybe it's better to clarify: I wasn't thinking it was hot, I was thinking it would be hilarious if she made a joke about her sobbing in such a hard moment. This is 100% my vibe.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
In order to join Phase there seems to be only one true requirement so we need the answer to the question, "Is Nova a cute girl?"

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Bros I know I'm a degenerate and perhaps a weirdo, but I'm still not that low on the food chain.

If you don't laugh at this you don't have a heart (drop at 45s).

Bronze

Its been discussed in its thread, but Lilrya is graduating as she mentioned on her stream just recently. Aki and Rana have announcements soon, possibly their graduations as well. No official statement yet. Her channel and videos will stay.

Crossposting because of relevancy. I assume the official statement will come around Aki's announcement
GHSGOl2-Xo-AALalv.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Bros I know I'm a degenerate and perhaps a weirdo, but I'm still not that low on the food chain.

If you don't laugh at this you don't have a heart (drop at 45s).

"Is it at least hot that I'm crying? Is the mental breakdown at least hot? (gibberish) It's still hot, yeah?"

I'm not normally one to poachbeg for Phase Connect, but...

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Btw, I like Lilrya's new streams, in pair with her sister, much better. Ruru and Rumi have a great chemistry. Not like Fuwamoсo, but more like Nerissa and her sisters.

fortnitesmasherX

Stuff like this makes me wish we could get more details from the inside. What happened to the company to cause this? What happened on Oct 24th

Apparently on Oct 24, the Aid Agency Save the Children says 2,000 children have been killed in Gaza by Israeli bombing amid calls for a ceasefire at the UN.

So apparently this is directly linked to VReverie's downfall.
And how is VReverie linked to the bombings in Gaza?

We may never know.

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

x Hades Stamps

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Doing managerial work without actually being aware of what you need to manage is insane to me, and exploiting retarded women for your own lazy ass is rancid, hope they get a rope from Amazon.

lolwatagain

She has brand deals with bushiroad and made Konami. For Nova her best bet is to ride it into the ground and possibly keep her persona.

Basically what Bronze said. Nova has made connections with Airi in particular, and I have a feeling Airi will be wheeling and dealing Fishman as hard as she can if Nova would just give the word.

Huge Optimistic Rrat: Nova has not announced any graduation yet because Fishman is working on a deal to buy out the IP and Contracts, and is in discussions with Konami and Bushiroad as part of those negotiations so Airi, Shiina and others can work with Nova on sponsored card game events when she joins as an Invader

:optimistic::baeJam:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Huge Optimistic Rrat: Nova has not announced any graduation yet because Fishman is working on a deal to buy out the IP and Contracts, and is in discussions with Konami and Bushiroad as part of those negotiations so Airi, Shiina and others can work with Nova on sponsored card game events when she joins as an Invader

:optimistic::baeJam:
I can see him waiting to see if they'd let her retain her IP after they go under but not the rest. She's carved herself a pretty solid niche with the card games and that would definitely be good for bringing in fresh blood.

Although I do wonder if for invaders he no longer plans to aquire their IPs after Yuri. Its kinda hard to tell based on the 2nd group. They're all new channels. I'm not sure if Dizzy has access to her PL or not so that may be a moot point. Jelly still has and uses her Moon Jelly account, only for contract work atm though. Ember's a little confusing cause she rebranded from Yazaki to Ember shortly after going indie but that was also shortly before joining Phase, she most likely still owns the Yazaki IP. We know she has access to the account since she deleted everything but the music.

CorpWatch

They better treat gen 3 like royalty after this tri-grad.. the more I learn about their management from these vague posts the shittier I feel about yolo purchasing so much merch from their booth last year.

bananabreadbowl

They better treat gen 3 like royalty after this tri-grad.. the more I learn about their management from these vague posts the shittier I feel about yolo purchasing so much merch from their booth last year.
I'm all but certain the only takeaway for management is that they'll feel the need to tighten the leash WRT PL/alt streaming accounts. If they were capable of not being fuckups we wouldn't be seeing 3 graduation announcements within the span of a DAY when it's barely been 2 weeks since Erika, Cheri, and Ophelia have all graduated.

Bronze

Rana's reading her graduation letter I think.

She said she planned this months ago, so whatever happened in October must have cause them to decide immediately

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Top Bottom