"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

Twitter cringe and insanity

Bronze

This is somewhat frustrating. Not, like, the comments themselves, but the fact that these people confidently speak of shit they are completely ignorant on. They don't watch Pippa, they don't watch the rest of Phase, and yet here they are, confidently speaking about "Pippa destroying Phase brand".
They need a distraction from the clips of ex-Niji talents calling out their company. They don't care about Phase's brand or whether Pippa's actually bad or not. It's just patting themselves on the back for online brownie points. I guess at some point, Rima got on his radar, so expect him to whine about her in the future to seek attention.

Which ends up getting crowd you'd expect.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Someone needs to reply this image on every single damn Tweet thread that NBinted brings up:
View attachment 81123
Get migo’ed to death, punk.
Someone whose name includes "Binted" only reminds me of this, and I will never take them seriously.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ah yes.. Bint associating with Futakuchi Mana and Ana Valens aka Phil Wythe to take over the evil alt right vtuber industry secretly controlled by the Pink Rabbit known is Pippa Pipkin. What a timeline.

SInce Pippa made the Jackfilms tweet, Bint easily tweeted about 20 times mentioning Pippa, a couple hit tweets is all it take for this mongoloid to overfocus on something thats happened years ago. And in between these 20 pippa tweets, you have at least 30 tweets about Rima evenstar being friendly with Grxit ( Triggerpoint ) and another 15 tweets talking about asmongold. Clearly a sane twitter user.

Helkar

Ah yes.. Bint associating with Futakuchi Mana and Ana Valens aka Phil Wythe to take over the evil alt right vtuber industry secretly controlled by the Pink Rabbit known is Pippa Pipkin. What a timeline.

SInce Pippa made the Jackfilms tweet, Bint easily tweeted about 20 times mentioning Pippa, a couple hit tweets is all it take for this mongoloid to overfocus on something thats happened years ago. And in between these 20 pippa tweets, you have at least 30 tweets about Rima evenstar being friendly with Grxit ( Triggerpoint ) and another 15 tweets talking about asmongold. Clearly a sane twitter user.
Doesn't even give Pippa top billing? Fake anti.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They need a distraction from the clips of ex-Niji talents calling out their company.
SIsters have started to shit on Kuro, Michi and Matara because of this.

As you can see with 3.5k likes the majority of sisters on twitter agree with that, so if i understand correctly, they are free to talk about it, but shouldnt because it gives the antis ammo. Basically, they can shit on niji BUT they will receive hate from sisters for it.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

As you can see you 3.5 likes the majority of sisters on twitter agree with that, so if i understand correctly, they are free to talk about it, but shouldnt because it gives the antis ammo. Basically, they can shit on niji BUT they will receive hate from sisters for it.

This really feels like a cult, because once you get away from it you are either instantly un-personed or they try to gradually ruin your reputation by trying to portray you as the bad guy for leaving.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

As you can see you 3.5 likes the majority of sisters on twitter agree with that, so if i understand correctly, they are free to talk about it, but shouldnt because it gives the antis ammo. Basically, they can shit on niji BUT they will receive hate from sisters for it.

unaware of the hostile environment they themselves are fostering and insisting it's a social good? day ends in y.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This all seems so avoidable and unnecessary.

:smugpipi:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In an industry where hundreds of girls pretend to be anime women and do their best to make their audiences happy, I don't know how Proctor manages to be as miserable and cynical as he was in this thread, but I'll be damned if I don't make fun of him for it.
Going to steal this for here:

In an industry where hundreds of girls pretend to be anime women and do their best to make their audiences happy, I don't know how Bint manages to be as miserable and angry as he is on his Twitter, but I'll be damned if I don't make fun of him for it.

Also, noticed this one. Remember her?

Archive

Wonder if she'll be DMing all of Pippa's friends about the horrible joke Pippa made too.
:smugpipi:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Why this turned into Bint thread? Maybe time to segregate? "Bint and other notorious nijini99ers"

Bronze

Why this turned into Bint thread? Maybe time to segregate? "Bint and other notorious nijini99ers"
He's twitter cringe and insanity, but I don't think he's doing anything worth a thread yet(I didn't read much of the threads about specific people so maybe this is just me). A thread for him will also turn into a slapfight between us and his tweets in my opinion.

Every other ndf can be discussed here or in the L thread too

Helkar

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Should unironically start with Lumi :gloomiLaugh:
Random dumb bitch: "Okay hi, like, did you knowwww your friend Pippa is like, problematic and stuff? I keep reading and watching a single two year old clip that was an obvious joke, but I didn't like it so she seems REALLY racist and stuff."
Lumi: "So where's the problem?"

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Random dumb bitch: "Okay hi, like, did you knowwww your friend Pippa is like, problematic and stuff? I keep reading and watching a single two year old clip that was an obvious joke, but I didn't like it so she seems REALLY racist and stuff."
Lumi: "So where's the problem?"
Pipproblems require Pippolutions :pippadfuckoff:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's not children's theater masquerading as politics, it's a religious schism masquerading as secular politics.

Two things on this. Firstly, this is absolutely correct. Though it's a deep enough of a topic that we start talking 100s of years of history and will probably spawn 100s of PhD thesis papers over the next many decades. Short version, the formerly Protestant Anglo-Saxons (i.e. former Puritans) in the NE USA have a new-ish religion. It masquerades has both political and philosophical theories, but it's a through and through religion. It's also 100%, dyed-in-the-wool Anglo-Saxon supremacism, that they've somehow managed to convince non-Whites to follow. It's wild, but it's absolutely real and it's the primary conflict. It's wormed its way into everything because it's hyper-refined catnip to a lot of folks. You get to be actually, hard-core racist but feel good about it.

Second, under no circumstances to you want Americans fighting each other. Beyond Civil War 2.0 leading to an actual Dark Ages, maybe 1+ billion dead from starvation and the collapse of the global economy, if you give Americans the option to pull out all of the devious shit to kill other Americans... you don't really how badly this would go for everyone else.

I know, I just find the performative Leftism of these stupid kids so incredibly annoying. If they really wanted to save Gaza or whatever, they'd stop wasting energy on these gayass Twitter fights and, I dunno, started spam calling their state senators or organizing protests?

A lot of the Twitter activists are only starting to learn they have no actual, real power. Political figures have started to understand that Social Media isn't real, firstly. Secondly, times aren't good and war is afoot most places. Once people stop caring, suddenly the power of being shouty is gone.

I will always find it funny that people will go after her for all her perceived "racism" but never bother to look up all the funny edgy shit that her coworkers said over the years.

Pippa isn't even in the top 5 of Phase Connect's racially-charged humor rankings.

I guess they aren't big enough yet to warrant good Twitter clout.

It's a company with a bunch of native Japanese and Panko. They clearly know nothing about them, haha.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Since Twitter has cycled on that Pippa clip, I'm thinking the Filian one is sure to follow by the end of the week.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They need a distraction from the clips of ex-Niji talents calling out their company. They don't care about Phase's brand or whether Pippa's actually bad or not. It's just patting themselves on the back for online brownie points. I guess at some point, Rima got on his radar, so expect him to whine about her in the future to seek attention.

Which ends up getting crowd you'd expect.

Why the f*ck is this r*tarded n*ggerf*ggot c*nsoring the word g*nocide?
Of all the dumb linguistic games to have evolved out of Twitter and Tumblrites, this is the most obnoxious. This dumbass style of censoring words is just the laziest and most limp-wristed attempt at appearing "sensitive" possible. It's not like people don't understand the word and automatically fill it in themselves or you're actually sparing their feelings, all you're doing is signalling that you're too immature and mentally incompetent to discuss the topics you insist on bringing up - because if you actually believed this was a genocide, you'd call it a genocide, not a g*nocide. Same goes for anyone who'd request such nonsense from you.
Honestly Bint is speedrunning my most hated vtweeter list with how they find new and imaginative ways to get more obnoxious with every post.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Why the f*ck is this r*tarded n*ggerf*ggot c*nsoring the word g*nocide?
Of all the dumb linguistic games to have evolved out of Twitter and Tumblrites, this is the most obnoxious. This dumbass style of censoring words is just the laziest and most limp-wristed attempt at appearing "sensitive" possible. It's not like people don't understand the word and automatically fill it in themselves or you're actually sparing their feelings, all you're doing is signalling that you're too immature and mentally incompetent to discuss the topics you insist on bringing up - because if you actually believed this was a genocide, you'd call it a genocide, not a g*nocide. Same goes for anyone who'd request such nonsense from you.
Honestly Bint is speedrunning my most hated vtweeter list with how they find new and imaginative ways to get more obnoxious with every post.
doesn't that stem from trying bypass censors on tiktok and twittards just adopted it cause they're twittards?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
doesn't that stem from trying bypass censors on tiktok and twittards just adopted it cause they're twittards?
its to prevent "searchability" supposedly.

it does not work like that but when your stupid you think it does.

I wonder how many twittards break their computers trying to free the gremlins inside.

Top Bottom