"Konyappi~ it's Hololive 4th gen's Takoyaki Tower-samaaa~"Tokoyami Towa

The Kenji Situation

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ex-boyfriend? More like Ex-Fiance.

Archive is not working at the moment.

Archiving the nitter.poast.org instance works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt, ghost archive gives me decent results while archive.ph gives an archive of a 403 page
The nitter instances dont work that well sometimes so this is still a bandaid solution, it wasnt as good as the days when nitter worked without issues

tgmslc

Oh shit, that explains it. If she dropped Moki after saying yes, that probably broke his lil brain enough to send him on this path.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Oh shit, that explains it. If she dropped Moki after saying yes, that probably broke his lil brain enough to send him on this path.
Yeah, I'm deep-diving at the moment, and it looks like they were dating when Dove posted the screenshots on Instagram. Also, Maki is only 21 years old, so I'm curious how old Kenji is and how they meet, given that he has been streaming since 2013.

Edit: scraping through didn't yield anything too interesting outside the depth of his relationship, Sonic cringe, and underage drinking.
I think this is his alt, but other than that, I hit a soft brick wall.
His Alt

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
I'm mexican remember? My parents died in a drug smuggling gang war. I was orphaned and raised by cartel eagles and Los Lobos guerrilleros.
The title of your autobiographical movie would be:
Abogado de dios: el hombre que está en un viaje para oler a Nene's pedo
:koronehappyl::kaelaapprob::gurasemperfi::smugmoona::smugrys::BijouBijou::whatastory::smugselen::dokiSmug::dokibirdWhat::nenedance::marinesmug::wtfman::shiinawangy:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
The title of your autobiographical movie would be:
Abogado de dios: el hombre que está en un viaje para oler a Nene's pedo
:koronehappyl::kaelaapprob::gurasemperfi::smugmoona::smugrys::BijouBijou::whatastory::smugselen::dokiSmug::dokibirdWhat::nenedance::marinesmug::wtfman::shiinawangy:
Way too graphical to be PG-13 as most autobiographic films are, i'd change it to :

Abogado de dios: En una odisea por el aroma sagrado de Nene

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
All of this shit was because someone that look like a school shooter got NTR, just like in my mongolian moving pictures

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Stop typing like that. You're not black. And you simp for a black guy (oreo) afraid of using a black-skinned avatar.
Y'know it didn't occur to me until reading this we have now moved on to a white guy raging out about "racists" calling him a retard. Anyone who starts slinging the race card around on xitter is almost certainly left leaning, but I was told you can't be racist to white people anyway so this isn't about him.
So now I find it funny he thinks the black dude is too stupid to make decisions or defend himself. I'm not necessarily saying he's wrong considering what happened, but it amuses me when a self righteous white person decides they have to be the handler of one of those "lesser skin color" people.

Wait, isn't Sayu Asian anyway? Those damn racists, it's always ridiculous how fucking tolerant they are as long as you're also a racist!(?) Skin color doesn't even matter to them! (Okay I'll be fair, I know asian people are as "white" as they need to be based on the narrative issues)
Guy basically got mad he was getting called a moron and just went straight to the xitter programming lol.
Okay I'm just stirrin shit a lil bit but the whole premise is funny to me

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Is it possible that this was before she started going out with Maki? Also apparently Kenji is around 23 or something if he was streaming since 2013 that would mean he was around 13 when he started streaming?

Y'know it didn't occur to me until reading this we have now moved on to a white guy raging out about "racists" calling him a retard. Anyone who starts slinging the race card around on xitter is almost certainly left leaning, but I was told you can't be racist to white people anyway so this isn't about him.
So now I find it funny he thinks the black dude is too stupid to make decisions or defend himself. I'm not necessarily saying he's wrong considering what happened, but it amuses me when a self righteous white person decides they have to be the handler of one of those "lesser skin color" people.

Wait, isn't Sayu Asian anyway? Those damn racists, it's always ridiculous how fucking tolerant they are as long as you're also a racist!(?) Skin color doesn't even matter to them! (Okay I'll be fair, I know asian people are as "white" as they need to be based on the narrative issues)
Guy basically got mad he was getting called a moron and just went straight to the xitter programming lol.
Okay I'm just stirrin shit a lil bit but the whole premise is funny to me
Asians lost their racial card when they started beating out the whites in everything. Thats why its ok for black people in NY to beat the shit out of random old asians walking around.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Is it possible that this was before she started going out with Maki? Also apparently Kenji is around 23 or something if he was streaming since 2013 that would mean he was around 13 when he started streaming?

Asians lost their racial card when they started beating out the whites in everything. Thats why its ok for black people in NY to beat the shit out of random old asians walking around.
The earliest I can prove was in March 2022, and they seemed pretty close by that point, so it's safe to believe they were already dating by the time of the incident.

I was also able to prove conclusively that this was his alt do to this message.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
The retardation from the monkey's Zoomer(?) fans in the comments of the broom dog's edited upload of Head Retard's stream is certainly something.

Anyway. If only the nogs were scoured from the Earth. So much of the problems in the world would then just be reduced to a large nose protruding from behind a post. And the Chinks.

I hope the nog and his fans all join Nijisanji.

drama_nigji_least_gay_but_pronouns_in_bio.jpg
:amextodoubt:
Imagine engaging with the famous drama vtweeter and master of baiting retarded Zoomers, with the idea you're going to win.

Last edited:

Xuhle

God's Strongest Dragoon

>click on account
>check replies
>immediate Genshin Impact

I swear, everyone involved with that game deserves to be culled.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
Nux made a video reacting to Static Tokyo's videos on the situation

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Nux made a video reacting to Static Tokyo's videos on the situation

I haven't watched and will not watch static tokyos video on this, but I saw the thumbnail and it looks like hes taking over kenjis side without being critical at all of him
Now with Nux reacting to that and his audience of 14 year olds, this thing might flare up once again

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I haven't watched and will not watch static tokyos video on this, but I saw the thumbnail and it looks like hes taking over kenjis side without being critical at all of him
Now with Nux reacting to that and his audience of 14 year olds, this thing might flare up once again
This was reacted to before the Sayu thing popped off and Nux is very sensitive about Doxing and betrayal (betrayal for obvious reasons and it's his view that a doxer should lose their platform) so he was very unsympathetic to Dove and very defensive of Kenji I find myself wondering if he'll comment on the Sayu arc or if because it's over he'll just skip over it
Speaking of which
Apparently Kenji and Sayu are cool with eachother now and actually shot the shit privately after their apology exchange

And Kenji speaks. They had a mediator

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Apparently Kenji and Sayu are cool with eachother now and actually shot the shit privately after their apology exchange

And Kenji speaks. They had a mediator

Listened to both videos before commenting. I'm not going to comment on how Sayu should handle things or anything like that. She's got a manager for that, but I'm 100% with Rennie on this. I would never be "cool" or "shoot the shit" with someone who accused me of something as heinous as pedophilia, especially with zero proof. I understand cleaning the slate with the person, but after that, I would have nothing to do with them.

Maybe I take that accusation much more serious than her. I pretty much agree with Null when it comes to throwing around that accusation. If I'm going to accuse someone of pedophilia, I better be damn sure of it and that I'd be okay with that person receiving a bullet to the skull for it because that is possibly the single worst thing someone could be accused of. So in turn, if someone is going to accuse me of that, they are accusing me of something I believe a person deserves a bullet to the head for. That's not something a shitty apology is going to make up for, especially when he accused her of such very publically and multiple times.

I won't necessarily say she's dumb for saying the retarded monkey is "cool" after having to deal with the consequences of his heinous accusation, but I can't help but find it a bit foolish. I guess we'll see if they have any more interactions after all this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Listened to both videos before commenting. I'm not going to comment on how Sayu should handle things or anything like that. She's got a manager for that, but I'm 100% with Rennie on this. I would never be "cool" or "shoot the shit" with someone who accused me of something as heinous as pedophilia, especially with zero proof. I understand cleaning the slate with the person, but after that, I would have nothing to do with them.

Maybe I take that accusation much more serious than her. I pretty much agree with Null when it comes to throwing around that accusation. If I'm going to accuse someone of pedophilia, I better be damn sure of it and that I'd be okay with that person receiving a bullet to the skull for it because that is possibly the single worst thing someone could be accused of. So in turn, if someone is going to accuse me of that, they are accusing me of something I believe a person deserves a bullet to the head for. That's not something a shitty apology is going to make up for, especially when he accused her of such very publically and multiple times.

I won't necessarily say she's dumb for saying the retarded monkey is "cool" after having to deal with the consequences of his heinous accusation, but I can't help but find it a bit foolish. I guess we'll see if they have any more interactions after all this.
It's incredibly exhausting carrying a grudge, no matter how justified it is - especially if you're working in the same space as the other person and you have no choice but to continue encountering them. I don't agree with letting him off the hook this easily, but I get it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's incredibly exhausting carrying a grudge, no matter how justified it is - especially if you're working in the same space as the other person and you have no choice but to continue encountering them. I don't agree with letting him off the hook this easily, but I get it.
Resolving the grudge is what I meant with the "cleaning the slate" comment. I see no issue with wanting to resolve any bad blood that way there's no active animosity between the two, but not wanting to have anything to do with a person like him afterward would seem pretty normal. I think most people can relate to knowing at least one person in their life that they don't actively have a grudge against, but want as little to do with them as possible. Same goes for the work space. There are some people I know at my job that I can be professional with because we work in the same spaces, but I will try to interact with them as little as possible because I don't really like them and certainly wouldn't go out of my way to compliment them or "shoot the shit" with them.

That being said, the accusations he made were very severe, and if those were thrown at me, I don't think I'd be letting that grudge go. But, that's me. Again, it's her life and her decisions to make. At the end of the day, my opinion on how she continues to handle the situation is pointless to her, as it should be. Whatever makes it easier for her to move on is what she should do.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Stumbled upon this, he pussied out
1714346747102.png

Top Bottom