God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

F A G G O T

EDIT: Good call @Clown Penis !

Couldn't get any fucking archive to work. And I'm not installing Brave or GX

Last edited:

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Perhaps on Wednesday. I prefer to give time and wait for details to resolve themselves out of the murk, still have a fair number of leads to chase up. Meanwhile;

View attachment 68439

This is Dove's ex-boyfriend who almost certainly started the whole thing when she broke up with him, btw. He's got a healthy future as a MGTOW advocate at this rate.
This dude should have killed himself like the loser bitter ex he is instead of making it everyone else's problem as well.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

F A G G O T

Screenshot-2024-04-21-161336.png

Nigga, what?
:confusedshuba:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
tldr did this subhuman retard grifting spoiled drain on my tax dollars kill himself yet, or do I have to keep waiting?

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Ok it's been 17 entire minutes since I last checked. Did he do a flip YET??

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You guys are arguing apples and oranges. The details aren't all that important. It's very plausible that his agency told him that acting out on twitter will result in them taking actions that are immediately a loss in (monetary) benefit for him. Whether that means his boss would fire him, Mythic would sever ties with him, or he would lose sponsorship deals, makes no difference when the result always translates the same: He calmed down not of his own volition, but because it's just better for your career to not be dumb online
My rrat is that Legal Mindset probably dmd his retarded manager (the one that was also calling her a pedophile indirectly) and told him to cut the crap and to warn Kenji to cut the crap or that he could get fucked over.

View attachment 68427

I can't believe this man has a monkey emoji as his oshi mark.
Part of his lore or whatever is that he is the Sun Wukong the monkey god. I am not sure if he did this on purpose but people have called him a fucking monkey before and he pulls out the race card like the femboy he is. I think he made this deliberately so that he had an out whenever shit happened. Its an easy race card pull from him.

Do they just bring in everyone and anyone? Mythic starting to look like machinima.

"""slander""", maybe if they were in japan that'd work but I think any judge in a non retarded country would roll their fucking eyes at a lolsuit over some twitter drama.
They only care about numbers. Big content creators give them some sort of validation as an org that only deals with the top of the top. They probably don't care who they get or what drama they are involved with unless its of a criminal nature. These people wont get kicked from it unless they get sued or someone accuses them of sexual assault.

People say mean shit to each other all the time my guy, unless sayu can prove that the statements have affected her in a real sense or put her livelyhood in danger any suit over this would be thrown out immediately. She's better off not wasting money on suing some guy who's 95% going to go scot free.

Not even people who get cancelled over bullshit and get fired from their job and suffer months of continuous harassment win these suits, at most they settle out of court.
All it would take is one convention or one of those merch companies she works with to drop her and that is enough to prove damages. Additionally look at that shit that happened with the Thailand Students that got trapped inside a cave when the rains flooded the place up. Elon called some diving expert who insulted him a pedophile. All of this on Twitter. I believe they settled out of court.

EDIT: There was a case in the UK and it seems the diver lost.

Instead of continue to be a retard liable and defamation is actually hard to prove in US courts. For starts you need to prove that the person doing it has actually malice, then you need to find it written down and presented to a judge who like many have already pointed out would just roll there eyes at this, or not understand the point at all. Could Sayu you have a case possible would it hold up from any motion to dismiss hell no. So listen to the Lawyer and shut the hell up.
There is malice since he was threatening to repost his video on her which he took down once Sayu had been cleared after the Selen issue.

He honestly probably was the one who sent Kenji the initial Sayu tweet given he was providing all those screenshots in the first place
It seems that way. This is the main shit-stirrer behind the scenes and the main reason why all of this shit started in the first place. Girl breaks up with him and he starts sperging out and trying to fuck her over by basically saying that she downplayed his dox (again old chats that are over a year old).

Kenji's "apology" comes off as a little kid getting scolded by his parents for starting shit and them being forced to say sorry publicly but deep down they don't believe what they say. You don't go from calling someone a pedophile for 1 year to bring that shit back up and then suddenly backing down to "i don't believe she is a pedophile". Nah nigga, you 100% believe that shit and if no one was there to tard wrangle your stupid ass you would still be screaming it.

I think Kenji is a piece of shit and i think he's retarded but that shit doesn't bother me as much as his hypocrisy and how he constantly pulls out the race card. This femboy makes everything about his race and then when people use that against him he pulls out the race card.

Last edited:

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
*People apologized in public, even if almost assuredly one side completely didn't mean it*
Alright pack it up folks, everybody go ho-

Perhaps on Wednesday. I prefer to give time and wait for details to resolve themselves out of the murk, still have a fair number of leads to chase up. Meanwhile;

View attachment 68439

This is Dove's ex-boyfriend who almost certainly started the whole thing when she broke up with him, btw. He's got a healthy future as a MGTOW advocate at this rate.
Set the lawn chairs back up, make sure you mark which cooler has the alchohol. Knew something was going to keep it up. Please let this end with him and the retarded attack dog he convinced to snap at people start mauling each other. I hate that nobody involved will probably to learn any lessons tbh.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Note that Maki blocked me on Twitter. I should not be considered a first-line archivist for his content.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Note that Maki blocked me on Twitter. I should not be considered a first-line archivist for his content.
you can easily setup an alternate burner that you can also use on mobile

kanpainiggi

Negzana

This thread is confusing, can someone link me to the obligatory Nolan post about black people that someone posted here not skimming through 18 pages of nogsense

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Probably shouldn't have touched that poop

Last edited:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I keep checking this thread hoping to see an update saying everyone involved in this has spontaneously combusted and leave disappointed every time.
:crushsighs:

chihirogumi

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

View attachment 68439

Ex-boyfriend? More like Ex-Fiance.

Archive is not working at the moment.

Top Bottom