"ur so annoying, you are literally so annoying. every day i wake up and hope phase puts out a lumi graduation tweet. i hope you step on a lego and break your ankle or i will be the one doing that. i wish you nothing but misfortune yellow woman"Jelly Hoshiumi

The Kenji Situation

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kenji was riding the high of taking backstabber scalps so its no wonder he started going apeshit over Sayu's shit
Sayu conceding is both stupid but also understandable, she was already checked out of her woman moments for the quarter when the Selen thing made people resent her more or label her as also an autism martyr, this woman desperately needs to fuck off twitter

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Cubanodun

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Weird are not you on the groomcords? is on the indie infighting section, Fish found it first and then he later unprivated it
what does this mean?
Is there some kind proof in the groomcord that is not posted in this thread??

Everyone in there who discovers something and doesn't immediately repost it to the forum is an utter imbecile, because they have not understood how this website works

Cubanodun

what does this mean?
Is there some kind proof in the groomcord that is not posted in this thread??

Everyone in there who discovers something and doesn't immediately repost it to the forum is an utter imbecile, because they have not understood how this website works
I mean on his case but what do you see here is mostly what is on the cords only that we put it there first to not make a mess of a thread, the thing about the video is that someone took the time to actually archived it on the wayback machine and our agent found it like 2 days i think before Kenji unprivated it, thats all

Edit: BUT IF YOU PEOPLE WANT THE PREMIUM EXPERIENCE OF DRAMA AND RETARDS SLAPFIGHTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, JOIN THE TVA CORD, IS TOTALLY FREE, VTUBERS ARE WELCOME TO GET GROOMED BY OUR SELECTED TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
and our agent found it like 2 days
What is this gay larp? What is this? James Bond?
Edit: BUT IF YOU PEOPLE WANT THE PREMIUM EXPERIENCE OF DRAMA AND RETARDS SLAPFIGHTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE, JOIN THE TVA CORD, IS TOTALLY FREE, VTUBERS ARE WELCOME TO GET GROOMED BY OUR SELECTED TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
How about no?

Cubanodun

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know you love us
No I do not, I left specifically because I don't get embroiled in whatever grooming scandal ends up spawning there when the twitlongers and google docs start dropping.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No I do not, I left specifically because I don't get embroiled in whatever grooming scandal ends up spawning there when the twitlongers and google docs start dropping.
funny enough there are new users in the groomcord with pronouns in their bio + litterally irl pictures of them in their banner. This kenji drama is bringing in some special cases. Suely this will end well.

Xuhle

WIth his escaltion and hysteria on stream he was a hair away from saying some affirmative statement like "she's so obsessed, she definitely diddled some kid", which would be enough reason to file for criminal investigation. Remember, we aren't talking about someone totally anonymous, his blabbing can result in real danger to Sayu.
Instead of continue to be a retard liable and defamation is actually hard to prove in US courts. For starts you need to prove that the person doing it has actually malice, then you need to find it written down and presented to a judge who like many have already pointed out would just roll there eyes at this, or not understand the point at all. Could Sayu you have a case possible would it hold up from any motion to dismiss hell no. So listen to the Lawyer and shut the hell up.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
funny enough there are new users in the groomcord with pronouns in their bio + litterally irl pictures of them in their banner. This kenji drama is bringing in some special cases. Suely this will end well.
Why are they allowed?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Instead of continue to be a retard liable and defamation is actually hard to prove in US courts. For starts you need to prove that the person doing it has actually malice, then you need to find it written down and presented to a judge who like many have already pointed out would just roll there eyes at this, or not understand the point at all. Could Sayu you have a case possible would it hold up from any motion to dismiss hell no. So listen to the Lawyer and shut the hell up.
Dude, punctuation, please.
I know it's virtually impossible to proove, but opening possiblilty of legal harrassment just for minute clout would be dumb nevertheless.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Under US law, "actual malice" standard only applies to "public figures," and it means that you made your statement with at least reckless disregard for its truth or falsity. For plaintiffs who are not public figures, you need to show:
  1. A statement of fact (not just opinion) was made;
  2. To a third party (typically without the plaintiff present);
  3. Concerning the plaintiff;
  4. The statement was of a defamatory nature; and
  5. Resulting damages, or the statement qualifies as defamation per se.
Written/broadcasted statements (libel) are a form of defamation, but verbal statements (slander) also qualify, although it's easier to prove that the libel occurred and slander may not get as much in damages since it is less likely to spread as far.

Jurisdiction in this case would be wherever Kenji is domiciled, though, which I don't think is the US.

Xuhle

Under US law, "actual malice" standard only applies to "public figures," and it means that you made your statement with at least reckless disregard for its truth or falsity. For plaintiffs who are not public figures, you need to show:
  1. A statement of fact (not just opinion) was made;
  2. To a third party (typically without the plaintiff present);
  3. Concerning the plaintiff;
  4. The statement was of a defamatory nature; and
  5. Resulting damages, or the statement qualifies as defamation per se.
Written/broadcasted statements (libel) are a form of defamation, but verbal statements (slander) also qualify, although it's easier to prove that the libel occurred and slander may not get as much in damages since it is less likely to spread as far.

Jurisdiction in this case would be wherever Kenji is domiciled, though, which I don't think is the US.
Certainly but what makes a public figure anymore, we have the Covington Kid who was made into a public figure just because others were filming him. Could certainly say that Vtuber as well are public figure as well.

Top Bottom