"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

The Kenji Situation

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Huh, surprised they worked something out, even if it may be superficial and fake as long as it gets shit to deescalate. Let's just see how long this lasts seeing as Kenji's fans seem to be taking this rather badly.

This whole thing was still utterly idiotic though.

Xuhle

Some more dramafag to add to the fire one might give some useful information, probably not though as anyone with half a brain could figure it out.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Crisis averted, the drama vultures have started encircling Kenji waiting for the best time to strike. Will the femboy negromonkey call it quits and move on or will his retardation act up and continue the assault. He's still high from the asspats the vtuber community has given him and like the femboy that he is, he wanted more. Only time will tell if he'll just take this L sitting down. There are a lot of Sayu supporters willing to defend her so Kenji will find out if he's really unfuckable from all of this.

VSoyBoy

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
This is a full thread on this guy, im trying ghost archive but even after reading the pinned post im not too sure if it would work, apparently he was in the fucking Sonic and Animation community, go figure

I got a screenshot archive of the full thread

I archived a random part of the thread and it displays the entire thread with no issues. There's also this separate Tweet that's just a TL;DR of the thread.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
Some more dramafag to add to the fire one might give some useful information, probably not though as anyone with half a brain could figure it out.
It was thanks to him that this ended because he tweeted yesterday that Sayu had a case against Kenji, The monkey immediately chickened out and stopped when his simps told him that those 2 have worked together before, my rrat is that he took the tweet as a signal that Sayu was lawyering against him, and his manager that also got bullied yesterday for talking stupid shit asked him to stop (imagine bitching about lolis when you also manage Chibidoki) ,this double apology was the best compromise they could muster

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Not sure about LM infuence here, but his incessant bitching definitely amounted to defamation, and he could've easily slip and commit actual slander, had he not stopped. Manager - i don't believe so, more likely some friend or warning from Mythic or some sponsor ditching him already. Could be even nice letter from Sayu's lawyer, because why the fuck not?

ADWInmate

Him being afraid of legal action sounds like a reach tbh.

Cubanodun

Him being afraid of legal action sounds like a reach tbh.
He was escalating his dissing to her including making a cringe song to make fun of her single that just released, unprivate a video where he read his dox and call her a pedo (he unprivated it for the only reason to leash on her, one of our groomcord members found it on internet archive a couple of days before he unprivated it), doing winks winks dont send hate tweets to send his hordes again everyone who disagreed

But the thing that made him bail and start deleting evidence was a Gura sperg that mentioned legal mindset and he answered that he was going to talk about this on stream

the tweet he deleted

Screenshot_7.jpg

ADWInmate

But the thing that made him bail and start deleting evidence was a Gura sperg that mentioned legal mindset and he answered that he was going to talk about this on stream
How do you know this with certainty? Sounds like it could be any number of things made him decide to pull back.

Cubanodun

How do you know this with certainty? Sounds like it could be any number of things made him decide to pull back.
He has a long history of stirring shit for drama, we have been observing him for a while and he was just going to keep sperging against Sayu for days , but then all suddenly stopped merely hours after a Lawyer aka legal mindset that know Sayu (she gave him the gag order from niji) tweeted that she could have a case of defamation against him, to much coincidences for my taste

He was not going to pull back, he was forced to

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wanna know who told Kenji to "shut up and make up" with Sayu? Niggamonkey ain't an indie, he's under Mythic with Camila, Saruei, Shylily, False, etc. Now you know why he's knee-deep with famous twitch tubers.

Somebody up top must've said to him to either stop with being a yamanba or get fired. We'll know in a few days if he'll play nice.
Do they just bring in everyone and anyone? Mythic starting to look like machinima.
Not sure about LM infuence here, but his incessant bitching definitely amounted to defamation, and he could've easily slip and commit actual slander, had he not stopped. Manager - i don't believe so, more likely some friend or warning from Mythic or some sponsor ditching him already. Could be even nice letter from Sayu's lawyer, because why the fuck not?
"""slander""", maybe if they were in japan that'd work but I think any judge in a non retarded country would roll their fucking eyes at a lolsuit over some twitter drama.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I know, which is why I ask myself: why is she so retarded?
Kenji was probably one to back down and to not seem petty she accepted. She did say at the beginning all she wanted was an apology so she would have been held to that if this continued.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
"""slander""", maybe if they were in japan that'd work but I think any judge in a non retarded country would roll their fucking eyes at a lolsuit over some twitter drama.
WIth his escaltion and hysteria on stream he was a hair away from saying some affirmative statement like "she's so obsessed, she definitely diddled some kid", which would be enough reason to file for criminal investigation. Remember, we aren't talking about someone totally anonymous, his blabbing can result in real danger to Sayu.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
He was escalating his dissing to her including making a cringe song to make fun of her single that just released, unprivate a video where he read his dox and call her a pedo (he unprivated it for the only reason to leash on her, one of our groomcord members found it on internet archive a couple of days before he unprivated it), doing winks winks dont send hate tweets to send his hordes again everyone who disagreed

the tweet he deleted

View attachment 68433

At one point you have to stop with the fanfics. At least precise thats its a hypothesis.

Its also the first time i see that he unprivated the video on Sayu/Zaion, i thought he just threatened to do it. Do you have any receipt?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WIth his escaltion and hysteria on stream he was a hair away from saying some affirmative statement like "she's so obsessed, she definitely diddled some kid", which would be enough reason to file for criminal investigation. Remember, we aren't talking about someone totally anonymous, his blabbing can result in real danger to Sayu.
People say mean shit to each other all the time my guy, unless sayu can prove that the statements have affected her in a real sense or put her livelyhood in danger any suit over this would be thrown out immediately. She's better off not wasting money on suing some guy who's 95% going to go scot free.

Not even people who get cancelled over bullshit and get fired from their job and suffer months of continuous harassment win these suits, at most they settle out of court.

Cubanodun

At least precise thats its a hypothesis.
I will next time, is just rrats at this point, but it was a hell of a coincidence

Its also the first time i see that he unprivated the video on Sayu/Zaion, i thought he just threatened to do it. Do you have any receipt?
Weird are not you on the groomcords? is on the indie infighting section, Fish found it first and then he later unprivated it

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Weird are not you on the cords? is on the thread, Fish found it first
I've been busy over the weekend just started giving the kenji drama some attention yesterday so i might have missed some bits.

tgmslc

I know, which is why I ask myself: why is she so retarded?
Trying to put myself in Sayu's shoes here, I bet she was just tired with having to keep dealing with such a nothingburger of a drama so she decided to just try to bury it. This entire situation has been so goddamn dumb from the word "Go", the only reason it made it this far is because Kenji's retarded clout-chasing autism is some next-level shit.

Edit: I also think that maybe Kenji got scared when LegalMindset wandered into someone's Twitter threads? Not because he's a lawyer but because he's got 100k+ subs and gets regularly quoted on Youtube by other big creators. Monkey got scared when the big boys showed up, that's my rrat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom