"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

The Kenji Situation

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I've talked about this situation briefly on the forum, but due to how insanely fast it has been moving I have not had time to document it much here. However, the Discord has been a non-stop hive of activity on this topic for several days now. This is a massive Happening in the vtuber sphere right now, involving a gigantic hypocrite and his band of demented orbiters and sycophantic hangers-on. Please be patient while I work on a better OP, which will come when all of this is over and there are no longer multiple new developments every single hour.

tldr (yes THIS is the tldr version shut up):
  1. Kenji was an IRL streamer since 2013. He changed to be a vtuber but kept the old account.​
  2. He was close friends with Dove, who knew his name and Instagram details, as did many others.
  3. Two years ago, she posted this in a tiny group chat with other friends of Kenji.​
  4. She was told this was a bad thing and immediately apologized to him, twice.​
  5. At some point later she gets into a physical relationship with Kenji's best friend Maki.​
  6. A week ago that relationship ended messily.​
  7. PhoenixxVT, another Kenji orbiter, possibly egged on by Maki, proceeds to tell Kenji that Dove was 'downplaying' his two year old dox in an unarchived VC.​
  8. Kenji becomes explosively angry, making this first tweet.
  9. All of Kenji's friends then dogpile on Dove and call her out in a giant life ruination party.​
  10. Fast forward roughly 12 hours. Maki tells Kenji said friends were also in the group chat with Dove this entire time.
  11. Maki also shares a bunch of screenshots with Kenji showing his friends were talking about him behind his back.​
  12. Kenji now livestreams again and goes absolutely apocalyptic on his friend group, calls them all out, cuts all ties, rages and screams for about two hours straight.​
  13. The million-strong twitter mob he whipped up in his first tweet now turns on his friends. Carnage ensues.​

Said mob firmly believes Kenji was fully doxed and had his life put in danger by the two year old incident. Kenji claimed to have been living in fear of harm IRL and having a mental breakdown over haters having his RL details. Said RL details were all public knowledge from his RL streaming career, where his name and face were clearly shown for months on end. Meanwhile, I have had the TVA sleuths actively looking for evidence that supports his claim and found nothing. His RL details are not on doxbin, /vt/, KF, any other imageboards, etc. None of his antis have anything. The photos he showed blurred in his twitter screenshot were blurred that way when they were posted by Dove two years ago.

Here is a giant google drive archive of everything so far.

Multiple people who are Dove's more loyal friends have contacted me about this so far and are supplying important details. They are how I know about the Maki boyfriend arc, etc. Their help has provided essential clarity to this situation and showcased the insane levels of hypocrisy, as well as revealed just how trivial the initial 'dox' that has now utterly ruined a gullible 21-year-old's life and gotten her thrown out of her accommodation.

Naturally, very few other commentators have bothered doing any of this research and are slavishly sucking on Kenji's toes as we speak, unconditionally supporting him and giving him asspats for being a beautiful stunning and brave black man who had to live in morbid terror of KKK hate squads paradropping onto his house. Only now is a tiny bit of the real truth starting to come out.

Important Post Highlights:

It is revealed that a person in Dove's Discord was a diaper fetishist and Sonic autist.
Kenji escalates his harassment of Sayu, Legal Mindset states Sayu has a defamation case.
Sayu and Kenji make up, Kenji states that Sayu 'is not a paedophile.'

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

https://archive.ph/wip/rE0mS
Kenji is doubling down on calling Sayu a pedophile who makes rape jokes

Less than 5 days ago, Kenji himself made a joke about being raped in a corner while playing Roblox and posted the clip himself

Lazily reposting him calling Sayu a pedophile and bitching about Rape jokes, alongside him posting a rape joke from 4 days ago

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Obligatory clip shill post!

As I said earlier in the Twitter cringe thread, the comments on this video are literally zoomer AIDs now, as the Kenji defenders found it and are spamming "L take" at me and are - God Forbid - ratio'ing the dislikes to likes.

And if the name Kenji sounds familiar to anyone, this is probably why. (KF mirror)
TL;DR is the following:
You may remember the subject of this video, Kenji, as the one melanated individual who claimed he wanted to remove VTuber's anonymity when they make jokes he doesn't like so that he can violently physically assault women directly after he watched clips of Pippa and Filian making jokes about blacks. Proctor covers this fact at the 9:36 timestamp onwards.

Also, apparently Merryweather is friends with the Kenji guy (covered at the 38 minute mark), which is extremely funny, because Merry wants (wanted?) to be friends with Pippa, yet is also friends with someone who basically threatened to violently assault her for making edgy jokes.

Also to shill even more, Proctor will soon be on the Under The Tea podcast to talk about all of this in ~30 minutes as of me making this post.

tgmslc

I'd never heard of this fuckin' guy before the first post here but does he just know every indie vtuber???
Screenshot_20240419-202429.pngScreenshot_20240419-202442.pngScreenshot_20240419-202512.png
Is this what it's like to stick your head out of the Hololive rabbit hole? Someone hold me, I'm scared.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This whole situation leaves such a bad look on the vtuber sphere. Heres hoping he does a flip on stream to go out in style.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Xuhle

This whole situation leaves such a bad look on the vtuber sphere. Heres hoping he does a flip on stream to go out in style.
Nah let him be Icarus hes getting too close to the sun and is about to crash and burn because of how much of an jackass he is.

Stunned But Dumb

I'd never heard of this fuckin' guy before the first post here but does he just know every indie vtuber???
Kwite's in that picture collage and that's an interesting one... Last year he was accused of some horrific stuff by an ex, but it was all false and to clear his name he had to throw out tons of personal information, including his own face which he had kept from doing his entire online career.

You'd think he'd be a little more suspicious of large scale accusations like this... Wonder what his thoughts are now if any.

Indies are super incestuous. Everyone kind of knows of everyone. It's like that degrees of kevin bacon game, you're never too far off from running into some indie or even vshojo connection

tgmslc

Apparently a few chuba's related to this mess have cancelled appearances at OffKai.1713567834251151.jpg

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
More on the Kenji hypocrisy saga. A while back he collabed with Vox but after the Selen termination made a video reacting to the infamous black screen video and shitting on everyone involved, Vox included. He's just as loyal as the rest of his friends and they all fucking deserve each other.

This was also when he quietly privated his hit piece video on Zaion because it didn't look good with all the new info coming out at the time. Zaion vid was fortunately archived and upload to the google drive Proctor posted. This should be a direct link to that video.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 68319View attachment 68320View attachment 68321
Is this what it's like to stick your head out of the Hololive rabbit hole? Someone hold me, I'm scared.
When I was checking the archives, back in 2022 he seemed to be taking off. Kind of a Nijisanji orbiter from the sounds of it too. Him and Chibidoki were often mentioned alongside each other as they both seemed to boom at the same time. From what it sounded like he did merely ok as a fleshstreamer but something changed for him in 2022 and he became big.

I wouldn't be surprised if him being an orbiter is why he went after Sayu.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He's a retard with 350k followers on twitch, he's tangentially connected to a fuckton of people because the entire indie scene (especially on twitch) is really a small world where everyone that has any decent following either knows someone or knows someone that knows someone.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Taking Kenji's behavior and his vtuber model into consideration, I think it would be fair to label this situation as a literal chimpout.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Taking Kenji's behavior and his vtuber model into consideration, I think it would be fair to label this situation as a literal chimpout.
My all-time favorite thing about Kenji is how he expressed the desire to remove VTuber anonymity when they make jokes he doesn't like so that he could then literally, unironically violently assault White women for making slightly off-color jokes about black people, but then a year later goes on to cry about being scared of a woman '''doxing''' him. Truly a specimen of black fragility at its' finest.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As we found out with marina, the indie vtuber sphere is MASSIVELY incestuous and everyone knows everyone, honestly it's only a matter of time until a group of troon social-engineering experts take control of the whole thing via blackmail and gaslighting and pozz the entire western community.

tgmslc

Not sure where this fits in but Dove has announced she's graduating & possibly moving on from internet content forever.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also to shill even more, Proctor will soon be on the Under The Tea podcast to talk about all of this in ~30 minutes as of me making this post.

Jesus christ, when Proc doesn't have the gayest voice there you know shit's gone wrong.
Edit: Hello youtube, I would say slurs but daddy proctor might bash my brain in so I will make do with a greeting.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not sure where this fits in but Dove has announced she's graduating & possibly moving on from internet content forever.

She's the person who "Doxed" Kenji to 5 people

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last edited:

akari-chan

Kenji looks and sounds like a Yamanbafaggot who acts so macho when bullying women with his twitter mob backing him, but I'd bet he'd instantly fold and cry like a giant pussy the moment a man with similar clout stands up to him.
Hope he gets the karma he deserves, and a little bit worse.

Top Bottom