Pippa will soon have a body count.

chrome_m9nIL0Y390.png
opera_ILbFAgoPl3.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lmao, must be a slow day with not enough to bitch about for Bint to bring up a 2 year old clip to bitch about unprompted. That or Pippa is living that rent free in this retard's head.
:pippaseethe;

Also, a familiar face in the replies:

Archive

Funny. Anyone else remember when Mana followed Pippa and would reply to Pippa's Tweets in a friendly manner? Up until Pippa unfollowed her for talking shit about Lumi during Lumi's skinwalking incident.
:smugpipi:

Speaking of Lumi, hey Bint, you "they/them" fag:
WS4KDcYX_o.png

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Pippa is bringing out the biggest degenerates to talk about ethics and morals.

chrome_P54p5USgSE.png
chrome_IEd3s3ziUa.png
chrome_o2214kFNHj.png
chrome_go80Nol8Jp.png

Bronze

Lmao, must be a slow day with not enough to bitch about for Bint to bring up a 2 year old clip to bitch about unprompted. That or Pippa is living that rent free in this retard's head.
:pippaseethe;

Also, a familiar face in the replies:

Archive

Funny. Anyone else remember when Mana followed Pippa and would reply to Pippa's Tweets in a friendly manner? Up until Pippa unfollowed her for talking shit about Lumi during Lumi's skinwalking incident.

Speaking of Lumi, hey Bint, you "they/them" fag:
WS4KDcYX_o.png

"Laughing the hardest in her entire life" I respect him for keeping up the lie she's aware what she's doing beyond what's been sent to her. Nijisisters probably buy it too.

E:Nvm he just admits he only got clips sent to him.

Last edited:

Tubedude

Apparently Pippa saying some stuff about Jacksfilms has kicked up a hive of twittards. Pippa running defense for Filian's reactslop content is stupid, but Jack does have some shit that's worse than just putting out reactslop content, like the whole thing with Betterhelp.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1729499471247.png

I don't want an analysis of humour from one of the most miserable, depressed and mean-spirited people in vtubing.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I will always find it funny that people will go after her for all her perceived "racism" but never bother to look up all the funny edgy shit that her coworkers said over the years.

Pippa isn't even in the top 5 of Phase Connect's racially-charged humor rankings.

I guess they aren't big enough yet to warrant good Twitter clout.

Dr. Welshman

I'm not fully versed in Lumi Lore, but what did our favorite Lemon Woman do to cause this?
No doubt something funny.

Bronze

I'm not fully versed in Lumi Lore, but what did our favorite Lemon Woman do to cause this?
No doubt something funny.
Skinwalked some cyberlive models on april fools

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I don't understand how people can get so worked up over Filian and Pippa sneaking glib little jokes in once or twice. Their mentals would crumble and they would commit unalive in the indie vtuber battlegrounds.
POPULAR SLURS.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I don't understand how people can get so worked up over Filian and Pippa sneaking glib little jokes in once or twice. Their mentals would crumble and they would commit unalive in the indie vtuber battlegrounds.
View attachment 81122
because hivemind has decided they are bad and thus are shorthand for being bad. then they will use their limited pool of examples to suggest that said "problem" is bigger then it is keeping in mind said problem is also a fabrication of their mind.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
because hivemind has decided they are bad and thus are shorthand for being bad. then they will use their limited pool of examples to suggest that said "problem" is bigger then it is keeping in mind said problem is also a fabrication of their mind.
Right. Virtue signaling or whatever you're allowed to call it now.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Apparently Pippa saying some stuff about Jacksfilms has kicked up a hive of twittards. Pippa running defense for Filian's reactslop content is stupid, but Jack does have some shit that's worse than just putting out reactslop content, like the whole thing with Betterhelp.

I want to see Filian do a react to the Jacksfilms video. That'd be funny.

I will always find it funny that people will go after her for all her perceived "racism" but never bother to look up all the funny edgy shit that her coworkers said over the years.

Pippa isn't even in the top 5 of Phase Connect's racially-charged humor rankings.

Pippa was first and well known so she's the lightning rod (all eyes on her~). The rest of Phase, and even a lot of indies/other small agencies, get to avoid the flak since they're paying attention to Public Enemy No. 1.

Helkar

Gentlemen, i direct you to study the Phase racism iceberg.

This is somewhat frustrating. Not, like, the comments themselves, but the fact that these people confidently speak of shit they are completely ignorant on. They don't watch Pippa, they don't watch the rest of Phase, and yet here they are, confidently speaking about "Pippa destroying Phase brand".

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Pippa is something that Tenma, Panko, Lia, Jelly, Dizzy, Ember and Shiina are not.

She's white.

Helkar

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Gentlemen, i direct you to study the Phase racism iceberg.

This is somewhat frustrating. Not, like, the comments themselves, but the fact that these people confidently speak of shit they are completely ignorant on. They don't watch Pippa, they don't watch the rest of Phase, and yet here they are, confidently speaking about "Pippa destroying Phase brand".

Someone needs to reply this image on every single damn Tweet thread that NBinted brings up:
IMG_1191.png

Get migo’ed to death, punk.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom