"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko

Twitter cringe and insanity

Void Scribas

Gentlemen, i direct you to study the Phase racism iceberg.

This is somewhat frustrating. Not, like, the comments themselves, but the fact that these people confidently speak of shit they are completely ignorant on. They don't watch Pippa, they don't watch the rest of Phase, and yet here they are, confidently speaking about "Pippa destroying Phase brand".

Holy shit, these mongoloids are like two years later in the Pippa lore. But this was educational, now we learn that even the wokeloids in the vtuber sphere also have their own rrats.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
its to prevent "searchability" supposedly.

it does not work like that but when your stupid you think it does.
Counterargument: Nbinted has 3600 followers after tweeting for three years. I'd say it prevents searchability quite well.

Void Scribas

View attachment 81108

I don't want an analysis of humour from one of the most miserable, depressed and mean-spirited people in vtubing.

1729602651808.png

1729602720632.png

Something tells me she doesn't like Phase Connect.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
doesn't that stem from trying bypass censors on tiktok and twittards just adopted it cause they're twittards?
If that's the root then it has well and truly flown the roost, because I have seen it all over the place under the auspice of a sort of trigger warning. Even in communities that are otherwise ok with darker topics.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Helkar

Isn't it horrible that a company oriented specifically on appealing to chuds grows near-100% yoy? I mean, that can't happen - after all, the chuds are a miniscule, super-niche audience, they can't cause growth like that! Clearly, something's wrong. Perhaps they are cheating on the statistics?!

Also this would've been funnier if this fucker was still pretending to be a mint fan.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Bronze

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Since we're discussing Mana along with Bogos Binted, I have to mention another of Mana's arcs that was previously not showcased.

Mana allegedly has this Palestinian friend called Simo to whom she sends money in Gaza so he has the means to run away from the Happy Merchants of War. More recently this friend of hers seems to be dipping from the Internet and this is his latest set of messages.

chrome_cI7oBDTEEf.png
chrome_nH3UFHq3Fg.png
chrome_tUsXZQafo5.png

Her previous posts with the guy all have him relaying messages in a similar overdramatized manner, making me believe he's either a troll, stupid, or grifting Mana. As FTKM is a gullible Zoomer communist dumbass it would be, once again, par for the course if she was getting scammed.

I'd like to believe this is true because that would be incredibly fucking funny.

chrome_FUAiLMRKbx.png

Helkar

Genuine question: did NijiEN ever try to establish itself as a super-progressive-yass-slay-kween corpo? Because even with my brief glimpses of sisters, i'm seeing an impressive amount of they-thems in their ranks.

Dr. Welshman

While not Twitter, and my arsed levels on IDGAF, spotted some Redditard throwing shade at Proctor in r/virtualyoutubers

TLDR - some sperg accuses Proctor in a thread about ASMR VTubers getting clapped by YouTube (Which is discussing Armchair Experts video essay) that he "doxxes people" amongst other hilarious sperging out.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Genuine question: did NijiEN ever try to establish itself as a super-progressive-yass-slay-kween corpo? Because even with my brief glimpses of sisters, i'm seeing an impressive amount of they-thems in their ranks.
It takes just one of these VTubers to say anything remotely progressive and these audiences will come on their own. I don't know who it started with but the "progressive virus" has already been there in some fashion in LazuLight, probably thanks to Finana and it became an epidemic with Luxiem.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
While not Twitter, and my arsed levels on IDGAF, spotted some Redditard throwing shade at Proctor in r/virtualyoutubers

TLDR - some sperg accuses Proctor in a thread about ASMR VTubers getting clapped by YouTube (Which is discussing Armchair Experts video essay) that he "doxxes people" amongst other hilarious sperging out.
The comment in question.

chrome_4abzCNTfPQ.png

ex_lurker

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
im not sure if the corpo it's self ever did but several talents have said things of varying levels of such Especially on the male side.

Smelliest007

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I mean their logo is a rainbow. That in itself is enough to convince these people.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Since we're discussing Mana along with Bogos Binted, I have to mention another of Mana's arcs that was previously not showcased.

Mana allegedly has this Palestinian friend called Simo to whom she sends money in Gaza so he has the means to run away from the Happy Merchants of War. More recently this friend of hers seems to be dipping from the Internet and this is his latest set of messages.

Her previous posts with the guy all have him relaying messages in a similar overdramatized manner, making me believe he's either a troll, stupid, or grifting Mana. As FTKM is a gullible Zoomer communist dumbass it would be, once again, par for the course if she was getting scammed.

I'd like to believe this is true because that would be incredibly fucking funny.

View attachment 81213
Are you serious? This literally the sequel to the Metokur stream where he exposes David Sherrat of grifting donations by pretending he has this legit muslim girlfriend who needs the money to escape through a totally real underground railway system to avoid getting stoned to death cuz she's a liberal guis.

I want this to be real. Imagine the fucking reactions of the retards who worship her over simping for Hamas. It'd be so over for her.

Top Bottom