"I didn't wanna see Alucard's pubes! but I did... and I guess he's a natural blonde!"Harry Macchia

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
If I'm remembering right, Japanese laws make it really hard to actually fire someone. Thus instead they just treat you like crap until you quit, or completely ignore you.
They even have a term for it: Oidashibeya or "the banishment room". Basically they give you an office out of view of everyone else and push off all the worst work they can on you on top of giving you zero support and treating you badly. Eventually, you'll slip up and be fireable or quit before you lose your mind.
Technically yes however if you're a dreaded gaijin they will always find a way to fire you.
Look at gundo mirei, she has yabs all the time and has even openly criticized niji for pushing people into idol roles and someone on here a few days ago mentioned other niji jp livers publicly talking about things they want to see niji improve on. And of course the niji en boys are given a pass because they bring in the fujobucks big time.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Fianana's head is so far up management's ass from this clip I don't know how she can breath.
gills all over her body, like the deep from the boys. Her gills are probs on her tummy

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for Takeguchi Lawyerhama to have to explain what a "deez nuts" joke is, what vtubers are, and the general idea of a online entertainer to some 70+ year-old boomer judge who only knows about the internets because of his grandkids.

"Y-yes, I see, but how do they maaaake the money?"
"Well, you see your honor, there's ad revenue, and there's these things called superchats."
"Uh huh, ok, but how doooooo they make the money?"
Well there a series of tubes and the money goes through the tubes. It is not like a truck

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm just waiting for Takeguchi Lawyerhama to have to explain what a "deez nuts" joke is, what vtubers are, and the general idea of a online entertainer to some 70+ year-old boomer judge who only knows about the internets because of his grandkids.

"Y-yes, I see, but how do they maaaake the money?"
"Well, you see your honor, there's ad revenue, and there's these things called superchats."
"Uh huh, ok, but how doooooo they make the money?"
chair.gif

Lolsuit of the fucking decade in the making here.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Shondo in there as well, missed her earlier.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I have a feeling that Nijisanji will sue her for this. Defamation or whatever bullshit they were also suing others for. Not sure how it holds up in court since she's not Japanese.
Depends. Suing her is probably the dumbest thing they can do for their image as if the dox was correct; she's in CA, and as such, they will need to sue her in the US, where it's much more difficult for them. Also, she lays out through the document that she's not trying to spread harassment, so there is a firm amount of ass-covering. There's no way a lawsuit actually goes anywhere other the getting more eyes on the shit show. Overall the best thing Nji can do is say nothing and rope their talents in to shut up.

niggaphil

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Depends. Suing her is probably the dumbest thing they can do for their image as if the dox was correct; she's in CA, and as such, they will need to sue her in the US, where it's much more difficult for them. Also, she lays out through the document that she's not trying to spread harassment, so there is a firm amount of ass-covering. There's no way a lawsuit actually goes anywhere other the getting more eyes on the shit show. Overall the best thing Nji can do is say nothing and rope their talents in to shut up.
The Streisand effect on this would be huge.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Fianana's head is so far up management's ass from this clip I don't know how she can breath.
If she doesn't suck the corpo dick they'll ban all her hoyoverse accounts. Then she'll actually drown.

I'm dumbfounded that they gave a new gen that doesn't know how the corpo works a 2 week old newbie manager that doesn't know anything. Maybe other people could enlighten me on middle management since I don't encounter this problem but aren't you supposed to pair up new talent with an experienced manager that knows the ropes, with a newly hired manager acting as an assistant until they can handle it on their own? Not only that but instead of the manager getting some heat they just boot the talent instead?
Please someone :educateyourself: me I know they're YamanbaSanji but I didn't think they were as dumb as one.

Kalion

:)
Look at gundo mirei, she has yabs all the time and has even openly criticized niji for pushing people into idol roles .
You mean the one who got Zaion-style-fired a month ago?

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
The Streisand effect on this would be huge.
Yup, this kind of thing will snowball and will hit Niji right where it hurts the most. Their stock price.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
If she broke a NDA there is absolutely a path to a lawsuit. What are you talking about ass covering?

“Trust me judge I wasn’t defaming the company because I specifically wrote I wasn’t defaming them when I aired all their dirty laundry”

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
You mean the one who got Zaion-style-fired a month ago?
Pretty sure it was a suspension because she disrespected a baseball team or something but she's been gone for a while so I could be wrong.
View attachment 23669
They will have to prove its malicious, which is hard to prove with this kind of stuff in the document. Tho I’m unsure if there’s a NDA implemented and how it will hold across borders or how it extends to the defense of one’s self.
The only thing I can think of is if people stop applying to niji or if people boycott them. Which will probably never happen

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Damn I sure woke up to some super duper update, I need time to go through all that docs content now

It's sad to say but it sounds exactly like a Twitch clique. Best of luck to the Niji girls i like.
Was it really surprising though when EN is literally built on elira's friend clique at first, I know people like to be in denial but the early roster is very much a huge implication and I don't doubt the catty fight that could ensue in the background because of it.

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread about the differences between Nijisanji and Hololive. Nijisanji has shown to care only about money and unless you blow up in popularity, you're forgotten by the company. Meanwhile look at Yagoo and everything he did with Holostars despite knowing that it will never be remotely as profitable as the girls.
Holostars are still below the main branch priority despite it all (especially after the changes with birthday goods made their eng fans fucking anxious because almost all of them had PTSD about the boys being left in the ditch again) but are still one of the more decent among all JP maletubing that isn't e-sports focused.
Niji's first fault is that they're taking their pump-and-dump tactic so often that they forgot their talents are capable of pulling shit like this if they feel they're cornered to no end. You don't have to try to make everyone a million-dollar baby in a short time, just trying to accommodate everyone equally is the most basic shit you could've provided-- which is something niji clearly couldn't be bothered to do.

Last edited:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
If she broke a NDA there is absolutely a path to a lawsuit. What are you talking about ass covering?

“Trust me judge I wasn’t defaming the company because I specifically wrote I wasn’t defaming them when I aired all their dirty laundry”
couldn't she counter suit? since her online image is defamed at the first place?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Having read through all of that and this thread I seriously wonder: What now?
She's definitely getting in trouble, there is no fucking way Niji lets this go without trying to teach her a lesson for speaking out. Will she get sued? Is she gonna keep fanning the flames of drama by telling people when she does get sued?
I'm wondering if she made this with the help of an attorney. There's clearly lots of stuff missing, the big one being the direct testimony of her treatment by the other Livers themselves. It's possible they had the NDA and could say "This stuff is safe, this stuff isn't."
This. Right now, AnyColor will be weighing this as a cost/benefit analysis. They're absolutely going to be taking a SAVAGE hit to their public perception because of this document alone. If, after all of the autisticly JP Corpo reasons they fire her, they also decide to sue her in COMMIEFORNIA of all places.....well, I think they'll be raked over the coals in the court of public opinion.
I know most Nijisisters will either explain it all away because "zaion evil" (just look at the reddit thread about it, the cope is REAL) or just try to ignore it but this has the potential to sour a lot of the normies and unityfags in the community on Niji, it certainly doesn't paint a pretty picture after the continuous drama they have been having this year, even if it isn't true.
Shockingly, the r/VirtualYoutubers thread seems to be mostly positive to Zaion/Sayu. - https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYou.../ninisanjis_former_talent_zaion_lanza_breaks/
Might come off as racist but how much of this might be due to them being Asian vs ren clearly being white? Even when in the west, Asians stick to traditional values like respecting the elders and whatnot.
Actually an astute observation, I don't think there's anything racist about that.
If she doesn't suck the corpo dick they'll ban all her hoyoverse accounts. Then she'll actually drown.

I'm dumbfounded that they gave a new gen that doesn't know how the corpo works a 2 week old newbie manager that doesn't know anything. Maybe other people could enlighten me on middle management since I don't encounter this problem but aren't you supposed to pair up new talent with an experienced manager that knows the ropes, with a newly hired manager acting as an assistant until they can handle it on their own? Not only that but instead of the manager getting some heat they just boot the talent instead?
Please someone :educateyourself: me I know they're YamanbaSanji but I didn't think they were as dumb as one.
You'd think they'd stick a new manager with a more established generation so they would already be fairly self-sufficient, and could learn a bit easier while doing it.
View attachment 23668
Lolsuit of the fucking decade in the making here.
Does anyone have a number to Rackets? I think once her got past the nitty-gritty details of it, this would be a story he'd LOVE to hear about.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

1683351207875.png

They will have to prove its malicious, which is hard to prove with this kind of stuff in the document. Tho I’m unsure if there’s a NDA implemented and how it will hold across borders or how it extends to the defense of one’s self.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Does anyone have a number to Rackets? I think once her got past the nitty-gritty details of it, this would be a story he'd LOVE to hear about.
Pls undastand, he's probably too busy at swinger's resorts with Drexel taking turns with his wife and shilling Balldos to actually cover a real case.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Boys, the most important thing here is that we mourn Haku... poor kitty didn't deserve to suffer so may he rest in peace :sanasmile:

Jimmy Fenicks

1683351336511.png

I was confused why only Kiara was expressing her frustrations towards ubisoft in this Niji-Holo UNO collab. I initially thought it was because they were nervous in front of the holo fanbase but now I know why...

Top Bottom