"Feet castration"Chisaka Airi

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm readying it now and holy fucking based. DEE'S NUTS IS WHAT GOT HER FIRED??? BRUH??

NIJI IS A FUCKING BLACK COMPANY CONFIRMED

Wait she's describing everything internal what the fuck. RN she's describing the interview process
>joke
>joke
>joke
>joke
>joke
>FFXIV/Genshin accounts, OK, fair, legit infringement wouldn't have been an infringement if management didn't change their decision halfway into the stream
>joke
>joke
>management being vague about what she can or can't do
>liked a tweet on the PL account, you know, like Kyo ALSO DID IN THE SAME INCIDENT
>FUCKING DEEZ NUTS JOKE

That's it, Nijisanji has actually killed me. I have passed away.
Based Niggasanji, protecting da brand from... *checks note* Dees Nuts. :smugselen:
I'm amused at how this dropped while Proctor is presumably asleep.
Alexa, play "The Curse" by Disturbed. :polkasticks:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread about the differences between Nijisanji and Hololive. Nijisanji has shown to care only about money and unless you blow up in popularity, you're forgotten by the company. Meanwhile look at Yagoo and everything he did with Holostars despite knowing that it will never be remotely as profitable as the girls.

It's worse then that. Niji has people who never stream and some are famous for it. It's a totally useless chart. How many VSPO talents have a million subs?

Anyways, back to Zaion. Unlike Yugo or other grads, Zaions genmates turned against her. That annoys me because I thought maybe they had a difference in understanding the job. Now I feel the generates were just being company shills.
Seems entirely like her genmates intentionally threw her under the bus out of fear for their positions at the company.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Rushia's implosion was self-inflicted but I think Cover were doing the malicious incompetence shit toward Coco too, I remember her allegedly being given the runaround when trying to make plans through the EN managers. I would not be surprised if they were just trying to get her to leave to get West Taiwan off their back, without having to explicitly fire her since that'd have awful optics for anyone living in a sane country.
I don't know. I think the Taiwan thing was just an impossible situation to deal with, imo. Coco definitely got the absolute shit end of things and Cover absolutely fumbled parts of it, but I do think Coco was too radioactive and they were trying to insolate the newly-formed and very popular EN branch from it. They DID drop their entire China branch rather than having Haachama and Coco totally kowtow to the chinks, afterall.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1683348120521.png

Holy Fuck
Just a reminder to everyone in this thread about the differences between Nijisanji and Hololive. Nijisanji has shown to care only about money and unless you blow up in popularity, you're forgotten by the company. Meanwhile look at Yagoo and everything he did with Holostars despite knowing that it will never be remotely as profitable as the girls.
Also Cover is series B if they really wanted that INVESTOR MONEY they wouldnt do that

niggaphil

I have to agree on that one, I find it funny that Yagoo even bothers to promote the male pants merchandise. I think Yagoo know the Holostar will have a niche market, so he keeps the expectation low, and provide the necessary support without aiming to the moon

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Zaions genmates turned against her. That annoys me because I thought maybe they had a difference in understanding the job. Now I feel the generates were just being company shills.
I'm hoping that their management just lied to them and they're not actually being shills. It still seems horrible that they seemed to not really talk with Zaion and just believed the company line... but I want to hold a little bit of optimism. I don't really watch much Niji outside of a couple here and there, but I'd be sad if it was just a bucket of crabs trying to get one over each other and towing the company line.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I have to agree on that one, I find it funny that Yagoo even bothers to promote the male pants merchandise. I think Yagoo know the Holostar will have a niche market, so he keeps the expectation low, and provide the necessary support without aiming to the moon
Sony should acquire both Cover and Anycolor to build up a monopoly in vtubing. They should then fire all talents that don’t make a profit.

Edit: This baiting thing is easier than I thought

niggaphil

I'm hoping that their management just lied to them and they're not actually being shills. It still seems horrible that they seemed to not really talk with Zaion and just believed the company line... but I want to hold a little bit of optimism. I don't really watch much Niji outside of a couple here and there, but I'd be sad if it was just a bucket of crabs trying to get one over each other and towing the company line.
The only sane NijiEn member that actually speak some common senses in this incident is Ren:

Some keep their mouth shut (Luxiem), which is good, because they trying to avoid the unnecessary drama

The rest? This clip showed that the management encouraged their talent to run wild with their mouth:

(Zaion making Hex not comfortable, yeah like I will trust the man who put the dildo asset in his OBS)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just a reminder to everyone in this thread about the differences between Nijisanji and Hololive. Nijisanji has shown to care only about money and unless you blow up in popularity, you're forgotten by the company.
This document should be paired 100% alongside the complete neglect of Niji's former Indonesia branch. Jesus fuck I certainly hope any aspiring vTubers are turned away from applying for Niji after today.

So for the final tally, we have:
  • Niji confirmed to do stealth suspensions, and talents are confirmed to make up lies about why they're taking "breaks" during said stealth suspensions
  • Their interview process is messy (they might forget to email you the interview link, they do not tell you much about the company and just ask questions about you)
  • They say talents make more than they would make as an indie streamer, but they do not cover debut costs
  • Little to no pre-debut gen mingling to know each other better
  • Management might get selectively autistic about things you can or cant do, and managers you can or can't speak to with seemingly with no rhyme or reason
  • Company policies seem to change depending on which talent they apply to

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I will once again bring up Hana Macchia's long delayed 3D, one of the founding fathers of EN vtubing, Nijisanji's breakout success in the EN market. Oh, you didn't want preferential treatment to get a 3D debut before the rest of your gen? Into the trash you go, come back in two years. Oops, your entire branch got dissolved and half of them are graduating. Your old manager? Dead.

Sure, you can blame her for not taking it, true. But Holostars JP has had MULTIPLE concerts even though they're all relatively tiny. Imagine if Calli or Kiara got sent to the shadow realm for years, for not doing an official 3D Debut without the rest of the girls, back when they were in Japan in 2021? For fucks sake, Holos who don't even stream as much anymore still get support from the company.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's worse then that. Niji has people who never stream and some are famous for it. It's a totally useless chart. How many VSPO talents have a million subs?

Anyways, back to Zaion. Unlike Yugo or other grads, Zaions genmates turned against her. That annoys me because I thought maybe they had a difference in understanding the job. Now I feel the generates were just being company shills.
Zaion didn't say much about specific genmates or other talents though, she just turned the flamethrower on Nijisanji and management.

It's hard to blame any of the talents that turned on Zaion though, especially her genmates. They're still stuck in Niji, likely still down money from debut costs, and they still need to be on good terms with management. If they're booted they lose most of their subs and brand of their character. It's a difficult situation for anyone to be in and it's hard to say what I'd do if I were in the same situation.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Zaion didn't say much about specific genmates or other talents though, she just turned the flamethrower on Nijisanji and management.

It's hard to blame any of her talents that turned on Zaion though. They're still stuck in Niji, likely still down money from debut costs, and they still need to be on good terms with management. It's a difficult situation for anyone to be in and it's hard to say what I'd do if I were in the same situation.
You can absolutely blame them. There was nothing stopping them from doing the same thing Ren did, or just shutting the fuck up.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
The only sane NijiEn member that actually speak some common senses in this incident is Ren:
I remembered Finana's statement but forgot all about the others... god damn it. Even if they did have a negative opinion, you don't need to throw anyone under the bus.

Maybe I should watch Ren though, he seems pretty chill.

niggaphil

You can absolutely blame them. There was nothing stopping them from doing the same thing Ren did, or just shutting the fuck up.
I think it is better to shut the fuck up, or telling fans not to pursue the matters are the best PR you can get before it turning into trashfires.

For example, the recent Phase Connect Yuri Termination, I didn't see any talents jumped out and talked shit about Yuri, except Panko commented that "there is a limit in Phase Connect even it allows talent freedom"

"Some" NijiEN members jumped out and shit on Zaion is the worst thing, and management DID NOT stop them. It makes me questioning their competency

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Some keep their mouth shut (Luxiem), which is good, because they trying to avoid the unnecessary drama

The rest? This clip showed that the management encouraged their talent to run wild with their mouth:

(Zaion making Hex not comfortable, yeah like I will trust the man who put the dildo asset in his OBS)

Fianana's head is so far up management's ass from this clip I don't know how she can breath.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

It's hard to blame any of the talents that turned on Zaion though, especially her genmates. They're still stuck in Niji, likely still down money from debut costs, and they still need to be on good terms with management. If they're booted they lose most of their subs and brand of their character. It's a difficult situation for anyone to be in and it's hard to say what I'd do if I were in the same situation.
That's not my point. Specifically Koto seemed to cut her loose. She also isn't a native EN speaker so I can't blame her too much but WTF?

Also Mel but again not native

TBH the least Niji could have done is prep the talents with a neutral message of farewell. Flaming xsoleil now won't do shit as Niji doesn't seem to give a fuck, unless it's a song "mocking" Pekora or about baseball.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think it is better to shut the fuck up, or telling fans not to pursue the matters are the best PR you can get before it turning into trashfires.

For example, the recent Phase Connect Yuri Termination, I didn't see any talents jumped out and talked shit about Yuri, except Panko commented that "there is a limit in Phase Connect even it allows talent freedom"

"Some" NijiEN members jumped out and shit on Zaion is the worst thing, and management DID NOT stop them. It makes me questioning their competency
I 100% agree to your point here. The way Phase and their talent handled Yuri leaving was basically as good as I could ask regarding that situation. And I even mentally thought to myself, "Man, if only Niji had handled Zaion/Sayu similar to this".

Fianana's head is so far up management's ass from this clip I don't know how she can breath.
When you're a dumb young girl with a crippling gatcha addiction, you gotta keep sucking that teat or you're off to the poor house.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Having read through all of that and this thread I seriously wonder: What now?
She's definitely getting in trouble, there is no fucking way Niji lets this go without trying to teach her a lesson for speaking out. Will she get sued? Is she gonna keep fanning the flames of drama by telling people when she does get sued?

I know most Nijisisters will either explain it all away because "zaion evil" (just look at the reddit thread about it, the cope is REAL) or just try to ignore it but this has the potential to sour a lot of the normies and unityfags in the community on Niji, it certainly doesn't paint a pretty picture after the continuous drama they have been having this year, even if it isn't true.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>Hire 2-3 viewers to make a new generation
>Only pay for the model, force them to pay for literally everything else, including writing lore, graphics, music, and animations
>Collect money from huge viewership boost on new gen debut
>Let the new hire manager with 2 weeks of experience handle their entire generation
>Proceed to only do the "nijisanji basic shit" merch and forget they exist unless they pop off
They literally pass the expenses to the talents. So that's why they're more profitable than Hololive. It's literally MLM.
While Niji might be too big to fail, I feel like they keep fucking up constantly and it will tank their popularity. Not only that but Western companies poping up and having a more open-style communication and better revenue split + support might dissuade a bunch of people from joining these companies. Would be nice to see how many applications they get this time around.

Honestly, this is probably the best course of action as to not trigger fans, trigger the company and trigger other talents.

I remembered Finana's statement but forgot all about the others... god damn it. Even if they did have a negative opinion, you don't need to throw anyone under the bus.

Maybe I should watch Ren though, he seems pretty chill.
Might come off as racist but how much of this might be due to them being Asian vs ren clearly being white? Even when in the west, Asians stick to traditional values like respecting the elders and whatnot.

I have a feeling that Nijisanji will sue her for this. Defamation or whatever bullshit they were also suing others for. Not sure how it holds up in court since she's not Japanese.

As for the cat thing. Fuck that hits me. Cat has a feeding tube and died from liver failure. Same shit mine died from. Operation for the feeding tube is pretty expensive too. That shit really gets me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Having read through all of that and this thread I seriously wonder: What now?
She's definitely getting in trouble, there is no fucking way Niji lets this go without trying to teach her a lesson for speaking out. Will she get sued? Is she gonna keep fanning the flames of drama by telling people when she does get sued?

I know most Nijisisters will either explain it all away because "zaion evil" (just look at the reddit thread about it, the cope is REAL) or just try to ignore it but this has the potential to sour a lot of the normies and unityfags in the community on Niji, it certainly doesn't paint a pretty picture after the continuous drama they have been having this year, even if it isn't true.
I'm just waiting for Takeguchi Lawyerhama to have to explain what a "deez nuts" joke is, what vtubers are, and the general idea of a online entertainer to some 70+ year-old boomer judge who only knows about the internets because of his grandkids.

"Y-yes, I see, but how do they maaaake the money?"
"Well, you see your honor, there's ad revenue, and there's these things called superchats."
"Uh huh, ok, but how doooooo they make the money?"

Top Bottom