"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Michael Cat has only herself to blame. Coco was a bad situation, but Cover panicking and flailing initially was kinda understandable.
When princess michael cat stops the merge and saves planet earth you are going to look so fucking retarded :smugpipi:

Punished Lurker

I was just about to go to sleep when I saw that Sayu had posted her response, and I just spent the last hour catching up. In my unwanted opinion this whole situation is super fucked up and the only way I could describe it is like the Titanic: a whole cavalcade of errors and horrible decisions where if one thing changed the results could have been different. The management really seems to have screwed up, maybe because of the cultural differences between japanese corpos and western streaming or just pure dumb. (EDIT: There are also parts in Sayu's post that seems incomplete or vague like the whole liking negative posts in her PL account or what happened after her cat's death, maybe because of legal reasons or to not fan the flames even more than they are.) It's sad to see it got to this point and I hope Sayu does well in her future, whatever it might be. Also RIP cat, he didn't deserve to suffer.
Also this document seems to explain how corporations operate in some situations, has there ever been an in-depth look such as this?
  • Niji confirmed to do stealth suspensions, and talents are confirmed to make up lies about why they're taking "breaks" during said stealth suspensions
I just remembered that Millie had a sort of break after her secret GC stream. Now that the whole "stealth suspensions" thing is 99% confirmed could it be possible she was suspended?

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
I just remembered that Millie had a sort of break after her secret GC stream. Now that the whole "stealth suspensions" thing is 99% confirmed could it be possible she was suspended?
Highly likely given the fake Discord / 4chan stream wasn't well received and was just provoking things.

I need to stop fucking my sleep up like this. First the VShojo departures, now this. It just keeps on coming.

I do wonder if Sayu's manifesto might encourage other fired vtubers to speak out about their companies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 23671
I was confused why only Kiara was expressing her frustrations towards ubisoft in this Niji-Holo UNO collab. I initially thought it was because they were nervous in front of the holo fanbase but now I know why...
HOLY SHIT THEY LITERALLY COULDN'T DARE COMPLAIN BECAUSE NIJI SHITCANNED ONE OF THEIR CO-WORKERS FOR DOING THIS.
wheezing_mio_by_nlpsllp_de2xhhg-fullview.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 23671
I was confused why only Kiara was expressing her frustrations towards ubisoft in this Niji-Holo UNO collab. I initially thought it was because they were nervous in front of the holo fanbase but now I know why...
The developers and everyone else behind the steaming piles of shit that are the Ubisoft tabletop video games like Uno and Monopoly should be sent to The fucking Hague.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I still can't believe how fucked up it is that I wish for the days of fuckin' EA having the rights to Monopoly like they did

Hell motherfucking MIcrosoft had a flawless (and fucking horribly degenerate for some reason) version of Uno IN 2007

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
HOLY SHIT THEY LITERALLY COULDN'T DARE COMPLAIN BECAUSE NIJI SHITCANNED ONE OF THEIR CO-WORKERS FOR DOING THIS.
View attachment 23673
The developers and everyone else behind the steaming piles of shit that are the Ubisoft tabletop video games like Uno and Monopoly should be sent to The fucking Hague.
Cant lose perms for shitty ports of party games and retarded cookie-cutter collectathons pls undastend

Havent the Tempus boys shittalked a fuckton of games before? I remember someone having a rage stream at OW and one of their first memes was "perms lost" because they shat on certain games while having bants

Edit: it was magni, to this day, not only was he not seemingly bonked, but they all still have blizzard perms

Edit: vod was taken down, chances are he was bonked but chances are nothing happend too

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Does anyone have a number to Rackets? I think once her got past the nitty-gritty details of it, this would be a story he'd LOVE to hear about.
thhrang beat me to it, nvm

I can't imagine the court costs that would be involved with trying to sue Zaion/Sayu over this, they could try a lump sum hush payment if they actually want her to take it down (If this actually happens to Sayu, I'd ask more than five figures, still would be cheaper than their court costs imho; I am not a lawyer, not legal advice)

Niji even has worse Uno policies, huh? Ubisoft is a curse that's applied unevenly I guess.
Baiting Nijis into complaining about games seems like a fun fishing game
No, bad, keep your hands clean! :sakanapleasepippa:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I'm wondering if she made this with the help of an attorney. There's clearly lots of stuff missing, the big one being the direct testimony of her treatment by the other Livers themselves. It's possible they had the NDA and could say "This stuff is safe, this stuff isn't."
I was thinking it read like it had been gone over by an attorney.

Meanwhile, in Holo you have Magni absolutely going off when he played Overwatch, and Holostars still somehow have the perms to play Blizzard games. :smugina:

niggaphil

View attachment 23671
Wait, Can't criticize the Gaming Company? I thought you didn't criticize the game during the sponsor stream only? This management is as bad as gaming journalism. That's fucked up, and show that Niji shill every game even it is a shit game

Edit:
I just remembered, Vox literally SHITS on DONKEY KONG in his stream 24/7, and he gets away with it. Don't ask me why I know it because I saw my wife watched his stream, and he was just non-stop shitting

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, in Holo you have Magni absolutely going off when he played Overwatch, and Holostars still somehow have the perms to play Blizzard games. :smugina:

For context and keks.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I am just waiting for the clap back from Nijisanji, man the possibilities makes me giddy.
  1. Niji commands their talent to say the allegations is not true and management is very kind, Zaion is the antichrist or some shit, technically a talent/human shield
  2. Niji trying to sue Zaion or giving her hush money like other posts says
  3. Niji keeping quiet and hoping nothing happens.
I've seen Japanese companies do the number 1 option, but most likely they will do number 3.

MagicHammer

Niji commands their talent to say the allegations is not true and management is very kind, Zaion is the antichrist or some shit, technically a talent/human shield
I expect to see plenty of "I love my Nijisanji family" tweets in the coming days.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I do wonder if Sayu's manifesto might encourage other fired vtubers to speak out about their companies.
That would be bad overall, you'd only encourage corpos to be even more strict and craft even tighter NDAs, you'd also be risking a LOT of shit coming out at the same time and it literally causes the entirety industry to fucking crash because people loose faith in it all at once. Who knows who'll be left around to sweep up the ashes, I just hope it isn't the fucking jews.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Nijisanji is taking a blow from this regardless of whatever decision they choose to make. It's just some options will lessen that blow while others make it worse.
If they have been handling things like this all this time then it's kind of surprising that only now someone is speaking about the inner workings of Niji.

Well I considered it before but now I definitely don't intend to audition for them knowing how shit works there.
HORORIVU TRURY IS NUMBA WAN IN ZA WARUDO.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That would be bad overall, you'd only encourage corpos to be even more strict and craft even tighter NDAs, you'd also be risking a LOT of shit coming out at the same time and it literally causes the entirety industry to fucking crash because people loose faith in it all at once. Who knows who'll be left around to sweep up the ashes, I just hope it isn't the fucking jews.
NDA's themselves are already typically meant to be applied as broadly as possible. It tends to be in the company's best interest to do so. The problem is that also tends to conflict with the rights of the workers, so it isn't uncommon for NDA's to be deemed unenforceable (at least in USA). Take a look at Google's NDAs for example.

Defamation in the United States requires malicious intent and incorrect statements
Interesting nuance I wanted to add since I actually was obligated to take a business law class once. In the U.S. the malicious intent part is only required if the person is a public figure, like a celeb. If they aren't then you don't need to worry about proving malicious intent (which is hard to do).

Side note: any Vtuber would pass the public figure test when it comes to Defamation in the States. The bar is so low you have to work to not meet it.
I agree that a vtuber would most likely qualify as a public figure, but most citizens in the USA would qualify as private citizens; so I don't necessarily think the bar to qualify as a public figure is low per se.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh man, I just realized. This won't stop at the Twitter doc. There's a lot of Indie darlings responding to that Tweet. She's going to talk about this in the back channels of the Indie streamer world, and word is going to spread like WILDFIRE. This is only just beginning.
:whatastory:
1683354756040.png

Tightpinch

People were right. Niji is a shit company

Top Bottom