"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Cyborg: Part robot, part organic human
Android: Male or ungendered robot
Gynoid: Female robot

People with mechanized prosthetic limbs, like those forked hooks that can open and close, are arguably cyborgs. So are people with pacemakers.

Don't worry about why I know this information.
humans are just biomechanical anyway. nothing wrong with calling everyone you see a meat robot do it to your friends and peers today! (maybe don't)

Ethyria can't even play their group song on stream without perms
does that mean obsidia get bonked every time they start humming diamond city lights?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
humans are just biomechanical anyway. nothing wrong with calling everyone you see a meat robot do it to your friends and peers today! (maybe don't)

does that mean obsidia get bonked every time they start humming diamond city lights?
Prolly a matter of just humming vs playing or playing it on screen
Currently running through the vod again will update this with all the relevant info including what was already posted for completion's sake and for a one stop post to get everything I'll make sure to note when I'm done
Neither Sayu nor Zaion have any hate for corpo vtubing. (shouted out Idol and Phase)
Niji is just based in Japan and there was culture clash and different laws.

Defended finana indirectly Sayus mental state can make people she is seeking help from feel gaslit into helping.

Not against joining another corpo in the future but she doesn't want to cause trouble for other people.

Chat called her a "Void vtuber"
Parrot: the void stares back
Sayu: "I see you Parrot loved the video"
She said that Zaion got in trouble so much that she instinctively developed a habit of staring at her phone during streams expecting a bonk.

Playing the genmate cover being bad was the copyright law in japan
"Ethyria can't even play their group song on stream without perms"

"No one should deny Zaion did make a lot of mistakes but a lot of them were due to culture clash"

Zai and Sayu have both worked with multiple lawyers in the past, (sponsorship contract review) and she hard confirms that lawyers were involved in the statement.

Things were left out of the doc because Niji did not bring them up so best left unknown. Was 35:pages long

"It's impossible to avoid to infringement on an NDA when addressing things you can only minimize the risk with lawyer help."

She is confident that she is not gonna incur a lawsuit by talking about anything she has said in the stream thus far

"Is Zaion still close with anyone from niji? Maybe she is but for those people's sake she won't share that right now"

Chat Mentioned red light districts in Japan
Sayu how they can be dangerous for women (I think this is that sexism comment people mentioned I don't think it's niji related)

Quote break
Sayu Sincronisity | "I can't say deez boobs alright? It doesn't roll off the tongue"

Sayu Sincronisity | "I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"

Zaion spent 2 months on her statement

Avoided answering a question about VT calling niji in a CN chokehold "I don't use those sites"

Parents adopted her after 2 miscarriages. Born in Japan adopted to America. Adopted from hospital her birth mom was very young and she was not married

Tracked down her birth mom address.
wants to meet her but is afraid.
Does not know father

"Why didn't you stop rome from falling"
This was an old age joke, cause the chat was calling her old.
She mentioned the leaning tower of pisa and that she was there but did not tell anyone it was leaning so that it would be as memorable as it is "would anyone even take notice if it weren't leaning it adds an extra pizzaz"
(I don't think this has anything to do with Nijisanji)

Sayu Sincronisity's chat | Please don't cancel Sayu we want to see a vod on the channel.

Zaion had a lot of covers that never got finished.

Zaion thanks everyone for the support and kind dm's
Says if all this never happened then a lot of the chat would never had found Sayu so bright side

Oshi mark is a nut because she is a "half robot" (cyborg) "broken fuckin goods" she also hates technology "it messed me up lore video coming not soon"

Dextero article on Sayu and Zaion (Sayu has not read it)

Deez nuts is a long running Sayu meme predating Zaion.
"I have Two jokes deez nuts and your mom"

" I will love you forever if you bring me cookies"
She was talking about not being able to get girl scout cookies in where she lives in California since COVID, and said it would be funny since Zaion "got doxxed to hell if someone delivered her girl scout cookies"

More Silver linings
Morbidly Noted her other cat is noticably happier after Hakus death. Despite being happy before just noticably more so
Haku used bully her so it makes sense

OSHI SHILLING TIME

Looks up to silvervale (wonder why)

Known Flayon a while "he's a good guy"

Likes Pippa (Pippa love) "she's just being herself and I like that"

Respects Kson

She wasn't a huge fan of Bae until she tore up the stage at 4th fes impressed by her singing and dancing "new oshi"

Respect for Rin Penrose "she encompasses how good corpo vtubing can be"

there are people she still looks up to and loves as friends who's name's she doesn't know if she can say yet (friends at niji) for their safety from (Twitter I imagine rather than management)

Likes Shondo "she's very sweet"

Respect for U-San (Yugo Asuma) especially as an artist also U-San has a lot of musical knowledge "you can tell U-San knows what he is doing when he makes music"

Didn't know Idol Showdown came out wants to play
Asked where to download

"Neuro-Sama Collab would be fun"

BIG praises for Merryweathery
" incredible person" "incredible to work with "always been someone who puts the livelihood of the people above everything else even above his well being"
"Merry has always been such a huge supporter of all the people he is friends with that he loves"
"She feels bad people give him a hard time too and she wishes they wouldn't "
Seems like Merry was a big supporter of Zaion during her issues based on this cause she seems to be dancing around it real hard, so Ok Merry you are an idiot sometimes, but because Sayu vouches for you, you are ok in my book
She then shat on him for mogging her (Zaion) with Photon dragon decks
"people can bully him when he does that"

Loves Shylily "she's so sweet" "known her for a little while"

Knows of Altare "can't talk about corpo people much can't reveal how much a friendship or not to any of them yet"
" Maybe later but not now"

"Sykkuno is funny" likes his model

Doesn't know much about any other phase girl

Was friends with Shoto a long time ago but haven't spoken in long enough that she doesn't know for sure anymore
"doesn't want to claim friendship with anyone she hasn't talked to a lot or does not know super well for their sake in order not to step on toes"

Porcelainmaid is " really good guy really good friend" "very kind guy"

Kobo is "funny as heck" wants to meet her

Has a lot of respect for Miori Celesta " talented singer musician"

Chikafuji Lisa is also talented

This be a big'n I transcribed what she said almost word for word
Me: "Do you think you'll ever be able to Collab with your friends you don't want to talk about"

Sayu: maybe... after putting out the announcement we will see how a lot of them feel.
Similar to how Zaion felt she doesn't know what her friends think of her now or how they feel about her um it's more a question of yeah like how many of them want to be friends, or still be friends, or interact more, or less, and things like that. It's up to them
I want to leave it up to them as well, there are a lot of people who have reached out, and I really appreciate it, and i hope we'll get to hang out one day.
It's hard sometimes cause there are a lot of people you can be friends with or that you are probably friends with that you can't... you know you can't publicly put out there, because like for their sake, or your sake, or you know for their job cause sometimes you have to treat it like a job right? Yeah so it's unfortunate hopefully tho it'd be fun to just hangout with all our communities, with all you guys"

So I think this is her saying that collabing with her secret friends would ultimately be up to them, which tells me any hangup would be them personally worrying about their rep rather than if Niji would allow 🌈🌈🌈🌈
She seems optimistic about it as much as I am so I have hope. If only to know who in Niji specifically deserves boosts in respect from myself for sticking by Zai. (I'm sure Doppio is one given his silence and I'm pretty sure they were close in Niji)

"Zaion went off to a different world and maybe we'll get to see what happened"

" Erasing mistakes should never be the goal only to learn and grow from them"

She checks all dm's of you send a dick pic she WILL see it
Chat: is that a challenge?
Sayu: uuuuuuh doityouwon't
Finished and I didn't hear anything about or could construed as Zai causing a rift in Niji unless we are counting that fact she still has friends there
I'm all done compiling info and I didn't hear anything about or could be construed as Zai causing a rift in Niji unless we are counting that fact she still has friends there

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Does anyone have timestamps for when Sayu talks about Phase/Pippa?
Have you tried using Math to figure it out like I did. Look in the thread for when Pippa is mentioned and look in the thread for the first mention of the stream starting. The difference is 2 hours and 24 minutes. Math can solve a lot of problems for those who use it wisely!

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Have you tried using Math to figure it out like I did. Look in the thread for when Pippa is mentioned and look in the thread for the first mention of the stream starting. The difference is 2 hours and 24 minutes. Math can solve a lot of problems for those who use it wisely!
>YELLOW POST

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
wdym "Yellow Post"? What is that supposed to imply? That I used my brain to solve a problem instead of asking for a spoonfeed?
Its because you are Asian...

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
A war is fought on two fronts, on the battlefield and in the minds of the people.
If the google doc was the tactical strike, then this stream was the propaganda leaflet.

Not menhera, owns up to shortcomings and mistakes, and despite her yearning for a “place to belong” (surely from abandonment issues) and being summarily shut out of that place; she has taken everything in stride and has come back, ready to stream again. Speaking of which, she just entertained 2-3k people for 3 hours with a BLACK SCREEN.

Sayu seems to have a good head on her shoulders, even with the experience she’s gone through. She definitely has that CA'twang, but it isn't any worse then what I hear come out of Airi. Had based shout-outs, hoping her new oshi-ism for Bae will lead her to give more Holotalents a watch.

The worst part of all of this ...I'm going to have to start using Twitch seriously now.
That's my tuppence.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I like Sayu, i feel sympathy for her situation and want to give her a chance... but Twitch, why does it have to be Twitch?

Gorilla Drip

I like Sayu, i feel sympathy for her situation and want to give her a chance... but Twitch, why does it have to be Twitch?
She said she's gonna stream shorter stuff on YouTube, so if you don't much care about Genshin I think you can just follow her on YouTube. She said she's got a few handcam ideas I'm curious to hear more about in the future. But yeah Twitch isn't my favorite platform, but I watch some Tenma streams there at times so I'm decently used by now.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
i dont rly get the hate for twitch like i hate the big streamers there but i dont mind watching vtubers there .

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
i dont rly get the hate for twitch like i hate the big streamers there but i dont mind watching vtubers there .
It's bad, but not that much worse than youtube if you know how to stack adblockers like a jenga tower. If you don't, it's agonizing to try to use.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Twitch is very aggressive about trying to counter adblockers while making ads even more obnoxious and disruptive. It's always fun to be watching a streamer you like and then suddenly you're subject to multiple ads back-to-back right as an important part is about to come up. Youtube VODs are also there forever and people often put timestamps of certain moments in the comments to make it easier to find them again. Some vtubers on youtube even do that on their own VODs, Zeta has done this with her Hitman streams where it's broken up by the levels being played.

So in terms of basic usage, Twitch is fucking garbage because the stream you want to watch is likely ad-ridden and good luck finding the older VODs. However Twitch does have some better forms of interaction. A big positive of Twitch is that it shows the channels you're following (youtube subscribed style) on the left hand side so you can quickly spot who is doing what. On youtube, you have to bring that sidebar up and it will just show that they're live, not what they're doing. Channel points also adds more unique interactions (based on the channel) that youtube has yet to implement.

UberSoldat

Nice to see her finally back on her feet.

bothyourhouses

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's bad, but not that much worse than youtube if you know how to stack adblockers like a jenga tower. If you don't, it's agonizing to try to use.
It's not even the ads. It's the users
Just what part of that sounds like birthright citizenship to you? What do you think birthright citizenship means?
"Japanese nationality can be acquired in three ways: birth, notification, and naturalization."

As far as I understand that's closer to blood related citizenship but if someone is stateless they can become a citizen. So, you are right.

As far as Zaion, her mom is Japanese and she has the documents to prove it and still isn't a Japanese citizen.

bothyourhouses

As far as Zaion, her mom is Japanese and she has the documents to prove it and still isn't a Japanese citizen.
If her mum is Japanese then she could've been a Japanese citizen from birth by registering it within a few weeks of birth, or at any age below 18 if she was living in Japan at the time. Unless she acquired another country's nationality and lost Japanese citizenship that way?
(And even if not a citizen, she has access to a very generous "child of Japanese national" visa that would allow her to freely live and work in Japan indefinitely)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If her mum is Japanese then she could've been a Japanese citizen from birth by registering it within a few weeks of birth, or at any age below 18 if she was living in Japan at the time. Unless she acquired another country's nationality and lost Japanese citizenship that way?
(And even if not a citizen, she has access to a very generous "child of Japanese national" visa that would allow her to freely live and work in Japan indefinitely)
Well, Zaion is adopted so those options are out. She didn't detail all her struggles to get citizenship but I do believe she is on the moms family registry which I presume she has a copy of. She also knows her mom but has never met her. She doesn't know her dad.

I also am assuming that her parents are/were an old white couple who went through a private adoption agency. Asian babies were all the rage in the 80s and 90s. She should be a US citizen and should be able to easily get a JP citizenship but hasn't/can't. I wonder if she knows about that visa... Being in JP as a vtuber makes much more sense.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
"Japanese nationality can be acquired in three ways: birth, notification, and naturalization."

As far as I understand that's closer to blood related citizenship but if someone is stateless they can become a citizen. So, you are right.

Well, Zaion is adopted so those options are out. She didn't detail all her struggles to get citizenship but I do believe she is on the moms family registry which I presume she has a copy of. She also knows her mom but has never met her. She doesn't know her dad.

I also am assuming that her parents are/were an old white couple who went through a private adoption agency. Asian babies were all the rage in the 80s and 90s. She should be a US citizen and should be able to easily get a JP citizenship but hasn't/can't. I wonder if she knows about that visa... Being in JP as a vtuber makes much more sense.
I know some people who had Japanese citizenship for a while because their parents were citizens and filled out the paperwork. They had to give up the Japanese citizenship (I think at age 20 but I'm not completely certain) because Japan doesn't allow dual citizenship, so once they got to the cutoff age if they wanted to keep it they would have had to give up their U.S. citizenship.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Top Bottom