"On April 11th 2023, Rin desecrated Wikipedia by writing her own article full of mistruths, misrepresentations and general lies. The page is still up."Rin Penrose

The Termination of Zaion LanZa

kestraline

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The holobronies were right all along...I concede:yagoocry:
800px-La_rendicion_de_Beresford.jpg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I know we crap on fishman a lot but not even he is stupid enough to pull this shit.
According to Tenma, Fishman will only do this. It is just like a normie boss or manager:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Ensok

Early Adopter
The holobronies were right all along...I concede:yagoocry:
You know I've always found that name funny because the sudden huge popularity of hololive, rabid fanbase, tons of fan art and content, is reminiscent of the initial popularity of mlp. It's probably the biggest similarity i can think of between hololive's rise and something else.

USS IOWA

What? Niji pulled out of KR and ID and India and you think they care about EN? Complain hard enough and EN gets the ax
If that were to happen maybe God is telling me something, and I'm agnostic.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Even assuming some things are left out to make Niji look bad or Zaion look better (this is just one person's perspective, best to take it with a grain of salt), I still can't believe how damning this is. I'm trying to think of sympathetic explanations but I'm coming up a little empty.

Can Niji streamers not use their past lives at all?

In conclusion: Joining Vtuber Corpo (Again, Nijisanji in this case, no Holo evidence) is a pyramid scheme. I think only Phase Connect Fishman that only pay their talent an actual salary
I'm sure I remember seeing some Holo talent talking about having a salary, but maybe I'm stupid and misremembering.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So, Nijisanji didn't pay for the debut, which actually put her in the red because she didn't want to do a shitty debut for Nijisanji, wanted her to use new FFXIV and Gensneed accounts but wasn't willing to pay for anything.

This is gonna be a very, very enjoyable trashfire.
IMAGINE NIJISANJI, A $2.5 BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY, GETTING MOGGED BY ONE ENTREPRENEURIAL JEW
1683345857155.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Troontare
gets to say he has to support "the cause" when asked about le trannyphobic wizard game
>Zaion
gets jannied for saying she mistakenly had perms for le trannyphobic wizard game

lol, lmao

niggaphil

IMAGINE NIJISANJI, A $2.5 BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY, GETTING MOGGED BY ONE ENTREPRENEURIAL JEW
View attachment 23652
Please be considerate, Niji got 190+ talents, they could not provide everything to every talent. So you piggy better open up wallet if you want to debut!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
And you fellas didn't buy it when I told you Nijisanji's administration "team" is the cast of 12 Monkeys.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 23652
I'm still surprised that the jews have gotten arguably the biggest part right in regards to letting the talent have their way with the models. And so far the models have been pretty kick ass too. This is why jews rule the wo-

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And you fellas didn't buy it when I told you Nijisanji's administration "team" is the cast of 12 Monkeys.
Anyone who didn't realize Nijisanji's management was a joke by now was not paying much attention.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Can Niji streamers not use their past lives at all?

I'm sure I remember seeing some Holo talent talking about having a salary, but maybe I'm stupid and misremembering.
I think Millie tweeted once on Lyrica's twitter for birthday, and Moona has talked about financials often about the break down of revenue split and stuff.

Please be considerate, Niji got 190+ talents, they could not provide everything to every talent. So you piggy better open up wallet if you want to debut!
Are there even 190 jews in Japan ?

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, Nijisanji didn't pay for the debut, which actually put her in the red because she didn't want to do a shitty debut for Nijisanji, wanted her to use new FFXIV and Gensneed accounts but wasn't willing to pay for anything.
>Hire 2-3 viewers to make a new generation
>Only pay for the model, force them to pay for literally everything else, including writing lore, graphics, music, and animations
>Collect money from huge viewership boost on new gen debut
>Let the new hire manager with 2 weeks of experience handle their entire generation
>Proceed to only do the "nijisanji basic shit" merch and forget they exist unless they pop off
They literally pass the expenses to the talents. So that's why they're more profitable than Hololive. It's literally MLM.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
These where the Nijipilled individuals in TVA not even a neutral or casual vtuber fan cant deny this fact right now

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What I've heard is that it's very limited, intended to be an emergency support. I think Aki mentioned being on a bean sprout diet when she had to rely on it after her accident shortly after debuting left her unable to stream.

niggaphil

Are there even 190 jews in Japan ?
I read news 2 days ago about the average subscribers of Japan Corpo Vtuber

zvMIfNjl.jpg

The total vtuber/avg subscriber:
Holo = 78/970k
VSPO = 17/350k
Nijisanji = 191/350k

I am not sure it is included the graduated on or not. But looking the average number, it says something about fucked up Nijisanji management and direction. Even VSPO has better performance than Niji

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom