"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

Update - Nolan has deleted the post about his therapy. And replaced it with this post.
image.png
>misses half of the anniversary relay stream
>starts crying like a child
>tries to superchat to feel included but finds out his dad locked his card because he's been spending like crazy
>brother insults him for being a sperg
>autistically screams and tries to attack his brother with his noodle arms
>brother pushes him back and then hits him
This is the funniest shit I've seen in a while. He really does go ballistic and resorts to violence when he's upset, no wonder he hated us alluding to him being a violent abuser. It's a good thing he's a frail little fag.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>tries to superchat to feel included but finds out his dad locked his card because he's been spending like crazy
Hey actually DID manage to get a superchat in! Looks like a half hour between when he tried and the sob story about his dad, so I wonder if his insistence to simp even when he has no money made his pops lock down his shit after the psych visit.
image.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
His dad should just let him have his own card and leave him to do whatever he wants. He may not remember those superchats in a couple years but Discover will.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Hey actually DID manage to get a superchat in! Looks like a half hour between when he tried and the sob story about his dad, so I wonder if his insistence to simp even when he has no money made his pops lock down his shit after the psych visit.
image.png
And it won't even get read because it was only a $5 dono. Sad.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
His dad should just let him have his own card and leave him to do whatever he wants. He may not remember those superchats in a couple years but Discover will.
I can't even being to imagine how much debt an unchecked Nolan would rack up. I imagine it'd be the same situation as Chris where it'd all be spent on toys and superchats and maybe a run to McDonalds.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So the sperg is throwing money that's not even his away for 5 seconds of attention, i don't know if his family can say he was stealing from them when they decide to kick him out and any legal entity tells them he's too retarded to live on his own. i don't think he's too far from becoming a cow at the rate this is going.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably not a good idea, Idk US legislation but I can see a situation where Nolan is declared incompetent and the debt defaults to his guardians or some shit.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
image.png
Who the fuck reacts like that for not being able to send a 5$ sc that wont be read!? Man i wish i could kick him in the face holy shit

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Summary of the latest happenings in the Nolanverse:

1694668437272.png
my therapist won't give me free asspats

1694668453740.png
my dad won't let me bankrupt the family

1694668545176.png
my brother won't let me assault him with impunity

1694668646247.png
I couldn't watch random stream #6529 live

1694668980354.png
German people refuse to listen to my correct political opinions about a country I do not live in and have nothing to do with

1694668825835.png
I miss my sister (who is dead btw). I would very much like it if she weren't dead. Did I mention she's dead and that I am most affected? because she is, in fact, dead, and that makes me very sad.

1694668437272.png1694668453740.png1694668545176.png1694668646247.png1694668825835.png1694668980354.png1694668437272.png1694668437272.png1694668437272.png1694668437272.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
1694658275912.png
I miss my sister, she couldn't fight back...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's a thought - when Nolan's parents die or aren't able to take care of Nolan any more, the one left with the thankless job of tardwrangling Nolan will be his brother, who hates him. And if he decides to take up this job, possibly out of some sense of loyalty towards his parents, his only reward will be to be screeched at and punched whenever Nolan doesn't get his way. And I don't see him taking up that role, given what Nolan has said about his brother.

tl;dr: Good luck when your parents die, Nolan. You're going to need it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 45092I miss my sister, she couldn't fight back...
Listen man, he wasted the Xfactor and level 3 on a character with basically no health, and now he has no meter to make a comeback, and Nolan's Dad as an anchor character is like SSS-tier, Nolan's Brother is a godlike zoner, and Nolan has no mobility to get in through the 6 frame Slight Nudge, and "Why The Fuck Are You Fisting The Icecream"'s hitbox is retarded.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Here's a thought - when Nolan's parents die or aren't able to take care of Nolan any more, the one left with the thankless job of tardwrangling Nolan will be his brother, who hates him. And if he decides to take up this job, possibly out of some sense of loyalty towards his parents, his only reward will be to be screeched at and punched whenever Nolan doesn't get his way. And I don't see him taking up that role, given what Nolan has said about his brother.

tl;dr: Good luck when your parents die, Nolan. You're going to need it.
Depending how mentally incompetent he's tested as being, he could be made a ward of the state of Ohio. But I dunno what their levels for that kinda thing are.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan has taken refuge in Chinese fancords. He is ESL LMAOing
1000001381.png
1000001382.png

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Nolan has taken refuge in Chinese fancords. He is ESL LMAOing
View attachment 45139
View attachment 45140
Wait - translate? to a chinese server? :confusedshuba: I doubt Nolan is aware of this, but knowing the language you're translating into and from is sort of a requirement to translate anything. Or does he "know" Chinese like he "knows" German?:smugselen:

IdenticalPlateaus

Or does he "know" Chinese like he "knows" German?:smugselen:
I wouldn't be surprised if people not understanding him is the only thing stopping him from getting banned there too.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
image.png
Nolan being a tard aside would not surprise me if the bank is gating his card for "suspicious payments" and hes just blaming his family. they did that to be a few times when im buying stuff through steam or gog or humblebundle.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
View attachment 45144I love the CCP!
View attachment 45144Taiwan is not a real country!
View attachment 45144Where are my 50 cents per post?!
View attachment 45144They took away my social credit...
View attachment 45144I have been sent to a re-ed camp in Xinjiang

Mfw cryposting becomes a new asylum meme...
1694682770894.png
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Top Bottom