"I've recently realized just how much I keep my mouth open while playing games"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1694682770894.png
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>He now has to resort to hanging out with chinks on discord to livepost and "LMAOOO" in google translate

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

God's Strongest Dragoon

The funniest part of this recent development is that the Chinese have historically sheltered Jews.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's like he's JUST on the edge of full blown lolcow-dom, deserving of a thread on KF and everything. But he's just uninteresting enough or lacking a major fuckup event to not really justifying it. If only someone could track down his ponyposting from the past or currently and see how much of a fucking degen he is there. Might lead us somewhere more interesting than the vTuber side.
He's a lolcow, but a very niche one since it's mostly people already familiar with the vtuber community who'll get just how absurd his particular brand of obsession is. To people on the outside, a lot of his Discord bans probably won't mean much since concepts like "roommates" and corpo culture aren't universally understood, and with the coomer shit... well, they just assume we're all degenerates anyway, so aside from having a bit of a giggle at his paper-thin opsec like in the Easy to Track Usernames thread they don't really have much to sink their teeth into.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Chinese, and I was right.

They deserve Nolan, and Nolan deserves them.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boy watching nolan seeking refuge to the chink of all races is like watching a recurring villain and a penultimate villain tardwrangle each other to death

now imagine he becomes indoctrined by mao

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1694682770894.pngWhy are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my empty posts... and my chat messages... even my LMAOs. The Discord servers I've lost... the accounts I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It would be absolutely hilarious if we see one of his long winded diatribes against his brother/father/whoever pissed him off that day written in Google Translate Chinese.
I've been lazily trying to find information about the existence of these discords, but haven't found much yet. If anyone gets an in, post it here.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
:nolancries: I've added a new reaction section for these called "Crush Reacts" under smiles. :nolancries:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
:crushautistic:
:nolanbean:
Wow
Are you sure you want to give us this much power?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Every time someone joins said Chinese servers:

:nolancries::nolanihopeyournotblack:

Zyklon Mag

If the Chinese start making threads about him in ricespeak a year from now in whatever their /vt/ is, I will do a pirouette. If he can argue with random Krauts on the internet over stupid German politics, I'm sure he'll eventually sperg out in shitty Mandarin.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Top Bottom