"Ah this place is in Massa-shyu-ssutts-shuu~ (State of Massachusetts)"Momosuzu Nene

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've been thinking lately about WHY Nolan acts this way. And as best as I can figure, his autistic brain has an imprint of "This is how vTuber fans are SUPPOSED to act". The superchats, the retarded typing, all of it is him masking as how he thinks vTuber fans act. It also explains why he got so fucking butthurt at me making fun of him on KF about the streams he posted. "No one else posted these." "They're important." It also explains why he gets so angry at himself for missing streams. He thinks "I'm not a real good fan if I'm missing streams or not acting this way".

Swear to god, this is the only way I can rationalize his behavior.:confusedshuba:
I was thinking this the other day, but how he acts, along with his maxed agression score on the autism test, makes me think he is an actual sociopath.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm having a small mental breakdown trying to decipher what the fuck any of this means
View attachment 45324
This is cartoon dialogue. This is what Daffy Duck rambles about before a character voiced by Mel Blanc angrily screams "BE QUIET! SHUT UP!"

Reading this with this playing in the background makes it even funnier

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was thinking this the other day, but how he acts, along with his maxed agression score on the autism test, makes me think he is an actual sociopath.
Yeah, I mentioned this during the trial.
As I mentioned in the Titanosaurus section, we have the autism scores on Nolan and the candidates (except for Superduper). I wasn't going to include this but there was a very important point I noticed, which is why I'm bringing this up. Credit to @Kourai for collecting all the results in a singular chart. I want you to focus on the section labeled "Aggression". If you look at the results, you'll see that Titanosaurus, despite min-maxing his autism score, is only a 3.5 in aggression. Reticule's scored a fat 0 in aggression, which lines up with what I posted about him being harmless. Now for the Sperg King himself. What did Nolan score? A fucking 5. The only fucking 5 on the chart. The second highest is a 4. This is a bigger red flag than the one Dizzy waves every stream. Once you realize Nolan dumped all his stat points into aggression, all of his actions become abundantly clear and it should show why Nolan is a special case. To translate this for the D&D fans, he's put so many points into aggression that it gives him 2 extra attacks a turn against a familial enemy.
It really sheds some light on his behavior. Combine it with his inability to understand social norms and how he misinterprets anything that can even slightly be perceived as an offense against him, it's no surprise his aggressive personality tick causes him to immediately retaliate like clockwork. The only thing stopping him from being a full-blown sociopath is that he's too incompetent to understand social norms to manipulate people effectively. It's why he relies so heavily on guilt trips. His upbringing as a likely legally-legitimate retard has allowed him to get away with so much shit due to sympathy, so he's learned to take advantage of that and abuse people's compassion.

This follows along with his failed attempt at camouflage by mimicking vtuber chats, as he doesn't understand that's not normal behavior. He sees 30k people in Gura's stream and sees people sperging in chat and thinks to himself, "this is normal, I can blend in by replicating it".

EDIT: Anyone that assumes he's too stupid to be manipulative has already made themselves a potential mark for people like this. People with young children know that they can be manipulative. As someone that spent time getting college credits being a TA for a Special Ed class, I have come across a few retards that have learned to take advantage of the fact that people think less of their cognitive abilities and use it to manipulate said people to get what they want.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Say happy birthday Nolan!
Nolan birthday by Candi Schlamersdorf on FB .jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That recent? He looks better than in other pictures but still looks like some fucking dweeb, like steve jobs but without the business/technological acumen.
It was on the 19th of june this year yeah.

Also a picture with his parents from last year on the 26th of march. He does look less retarted.
FB_IMG_1694824689172.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was on the 19th of june this year yeah.

Also a picture with his parents from last year on the 26th of march. He does look less retarted.
View attachment 45339
Looks like a redditor... or a speedrunner... or a sweaty techie who does IT in your college... or a smug twitter cuck... the BETA MALE ENERGY radiating off of this man is incredible, I'd really like to know if he still has a squeaky ass voice because autismo. Dad looks like a cool dude but you can see the pain in his eyes. Honestly if I didn't know nolan and I saw this picture I'd just think he's a normal skinny dude, the image he projects online doesn't match at all with his irl look.

:nolancries:I feel like this image could be turned into a meme template, have nolan peeking into random obscene scenarios or images.

46gumi

Stunned But Dumb

Thinking now about the time tons of people on the Asylum sincerely wished Nolan a happy birthday on his profile and how that will never happen again because no one else on this site is Nolan enough to share birthdate details like that.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He could probably do a lot better without those bangs.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
:nolancries:I feel like this image could be turned into a meme template, have nolan peeking into random obscene scenarios or images
You mean like this? ( yeah thats fucking low effort )
Sans titre 1.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

:nolancries:I feel like this image could be turned into a meme template, have nolan peeking into random obscene scenarios or images.
Template
Crush.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
OI, don't you fucking diss cheesecake fag, cheesecake is the fucking best.
It is, but Store bought ones from HEB or Kroger are shitty

God's Strongest Dragoon

OI, don't you fucking diss cheesecake fag, cheesecake is the fucking best.
No one is dissing cheesecake, they're memeing that his parents couldn't be bothered to get him an actual cake and got a fucking shitty assorted cheesecake thing you can get from a grocery store

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I wouldn't get upset at my parents for getting me cheesecake, just hope Crush didn't ice cream hand his slice

46gumi

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom