"Everyone just hold on a minute, right now Moona will be injibu... indjibooboobuburuuu (Invisible)"Usada Pekora

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

image.png

Is there an off topic/venting room in that server
:smugmoona:

Zyklon Mag

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
A lot of Taiwanese and HK, but I recall some mainlanders decrying the Coco/Chammers harassment.
I am talking about the ones talking to Nolan
I dont know the difference between traditional and simplified chinese

Zyklon Mag

I am talking about the ones talking to Nolan
I dont know the difference between traditional and simplified chinese
My assessment still stands. These are traditional Chinese characters in the discord names and messages.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Topo Chico

Nolan will become a wizard

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bit late for that one but i thought id do show it anyways.

Nolan decided to join the koyori fan discord a while back. That was his first message ever in the discord.
Screenshot_20230915-162614_Discord.jpg
Man what a great first impression. Basically saying hes joining servers to vomit his degeneracy instead of wanting to interact with other users.

he has complained on why the live chat is dead as it doesnt make sense for him to not live chat in both the stream chat and on discord.
Screenshot_20230915-162745_Discord.jpg

Well he decided to live chat anyways. Alone in his world as usual.

Screenshot_20230915-162337_Discord.jpg

To give an impression on how useless it is to live chat in this discord i'll show screenshots of after and before his live chatting session.
Screenshot_20230915-162401_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230915-162425_Discord.jpg

I gyess he realised that he could not annoy everyone in there so he never posted again on the koyori fan discord.

I see him as some sort of virus. He love invading places. The more people there is the better it is and the stronger his autism will become.

EDIT :

Thanks to @reinigen with the link for the chinese discords i found this in the mumei discord.
Screenshot_20230915-165837_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230915-165907_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Hey actually DID manage to get a superchat in! Looks like a half hour between when he tried and the sob story about his dad, so I wonder if his insistence to simp even when he has no money made his pops lock down his shit after the psych visit.
image.png
LOL, sorry for double posting ( kinda ironic with what im gonna post. )

Find the difference.
Screenshot_20230915-173038_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230915-173231_Discord.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
LOL, sorry for double posting ( kinda ironic with what im gonna post. )

Find the difference.
View attachment 45321View attachment 45322
I've been thinking lately about WHY Nolan acts this way. And as best as I can figure, his autistic brain has an imprint of "This is how vTuber fans are SUPPOSED to act". The superchats, the retarded typing, all of it is him masking as how he thinks vTuber fans act. It also explains why he got so fucking butthurt at me making fun of him on KF about the streams he posted. "No one else posted these." "They're important." It also explains why he gets so angry at himself for missing streams. He thinks "I'm not a real good fan if I'm missing streams or not acting this way".

Swear to god, this is the only way I can rationalize his behavior.:confusedshuba:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I've been thinking lately about WHY Nolan acts this way. And as best as I can figure, his autistic brain has an imprint of "This is how vTuber fans are SUPPOSED to act". The superchats, the retarded typing, all of it is him masking as how he thinks vTuber fans act. It also explains why he got so fucking butthurt at me making fun of him on KF about the streams he posted. "No one else posted these." "They're important." It also explains why he gets so angry at himself for missing streams. He thinks "I'm not a real good fan if I'm missing streams or not acting this way".

Swear to god, this is the only way I can rationalize his behavior.:confusedshuba:
Yeah i can get behind this. And the fact he has Main Character syndrome makes him act VERY extra on whatever he does or type.

Topo Chico

I’d agree, but I think there’s a strong degree of parasocial attachment too that can be worked in along side that hypothesis. These streamers are his friends and you disrespecting his friends is disrespecting him. Not being able to support his friends makes him feel bad ect.

His sister just prior to or during The Sister Incident made fun of him for being friendless. Humans are social and need friends and he’s coping poorly with streamers. Nolan’s a special lad with a lot goin on in that noggin

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I’d agree, but I think there’s a strong degree of parasocial attachment too that can be worked in along side that hypothesis. These streamers are his friends and you disrespecting his friends is disrespecting him. Not being able to support his friends makes him feel bad ect.

His sister just prior to or during The Sister Incident made fun of him for being friendless. Humans are social and need friends and he’s coping poorly with streamers. Nolan’s a special lad with a lot goin on in that noggin
we can agree that he has no social experience aside from internet pseudo friendship since his younger age. The man is 22 and has been on the internet sharing his life for what almost 10 years now? This makes reinigen hypothesis just stronger. He doesnt know how to interact, so he copied how the average chatter acts. Just really extra since hes extremely retarded

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
we can agree that he has no social experience aside from internet pseudo friendship since his younger age. The man is 22 and has been on the internet sharing his life for what almost 10 years now? This makes reinigen hypothesis just stronger. He doesnt know how to interact, so he copied how the average chatter acts. Just really extra since hes extremely retarded
There are two things I REALLY wish we could get access to/find out more on.
1) His high school life/experience
2) His Disqus account. Nearly 130k+ comments. That'd be a goldmine to dig through.
I imagine having those two would give us a much clearer picture of how the hell he ended up like this.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
2) His Disqus account. Nearly 130k+ comments. That'd be a goldmine to dig through.
I imagine having those two would give us a much clearer picture of how the hell he ended up like this.
idk about the Disqus, but if someone ever gets in contact somehow with his brother, i bet he would share secrets about Nolan considering their relation.

Topo Chico

Link Bajilionaire shows how to parse his discus, it’s a pain in the ass but you can search on google with keywords to find where he made comments via discus

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm having a small mental breakdown trying to decipher what the fuck any of this means
1694816565872.png
This is cartoon dialogue. This is what Daffy Duck rambles about before a character voiced by Mel Blanc angrily screams "BE QUIET! SHUT UP!"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm having a small mental breakdown trying to decipher what the fuck any of this means
View attachment 45324
This is cartoon dialogue. This is what Daffy Duck rambles about before a character voiced by Mel Blanc angrily screams "BE QUIET! SHUT UP!"

Mel blanc should voice The Proctor in the asylum cartoon adaptation.

Reinigen & The Proctor
In

"Jannie Troubles"
~
Also starring the voices of:
Nolan S. Crush
Topo chico IV
Kitbash von Hampterfampter
Nene "Bodacious" Love
St. Sanalite Strong
John Rratkins

~
Directed by Motoaki Tanigo
Jambalaya & sons Ltd.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Link Bajilionaire shows how to parse his discus, it’s a pain in the ass but you can search on google with keywords to find where he made comments via discus
I might need to dive into this later. Ill bet her over shared his life tons in those posts. Just gotta figure out how.

Top Bottom