"Thank God we started this stream with Islamic terrorist musicals"Kirschey

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Wait what? Do these websites just have permission to list houses that aren't for sale? Wtf?
Yea, it'll keep it as a 'record' of sale. People will use it to assess the neighborhood as a whole. But the photos will be the last ones offered by the previous sellers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Imagine feeling bad for the tard
Imagine voting no on the penis explosion

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Am I a bad person for hoping this somehow shows up in a Pippa zillow-adjacent stream?
If she ever does one with viewer submissions maybe. That would be a moment. She would wonder what the fuck was supposed to be so horrifying about it, and all of us would sit around giggling.
So yes, you're probably a bad person, but it would still be funny. Which would make any of us having a giggle bad people too. Fair trade.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I, for one, am waiting for the library/McDonalds Wi-Fi arc. :amepopcorn:
I wonder if his parents even know their house has been found because of the tard.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Bit late for that one but i thought id do show it anyways.

Nolan decided to join the koyori fan discord a while back. That was his first message ever in the discord.
View attachment 45313
Man what a great first impression. Basically saying hes joining servers to vomit his degeneracy instead of wanting to interact with other users.

he has complained on why the live chat is dead as it doesnt make sense for him to not live chat in both the stream chat and on discord.
View attachment 45317

Well he decided to live chat anyways. Alone in his world as usual.

View attachment 45314

To give an impression on how useless it is to live chat in this discord i'll show screenshots of after and before his live chatting session.
View attachment 45315View attachment 45316

I gyess he realised that he could not annoy everyone in there so he never posted again on the koyori fan discord.

I see him as some sort of virus. He love invading places. The more people there is the better it is and the stronger his autism will become.

EDIT :

Thanks to @reinigen with the link for the chinese discords i found this in the mumei discord.
View attachment 45318View attachment 45319
man this is sad. poor nolan.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine feeling bad for the tard
Imagine voting no on the penis explosion
Imagine voting no then changing to yes like a fucking scampering weasel, proctor should've exploded everyone who voted no at any point.

Topo Chico

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nolan has a way with words

Screenshot_20230917-161846_X.jpg
Yet he doesnt understand why hes getting banned from discords for asking girls if they're underage.

Topo Chico

ogey_rrat

ogey

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nolan has clearly never been to india, 3rd worlders are the most racist of all you retard.
The only people more racist than white people are non-white people.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The best part of "X" stream was when Mr. Crush said "IT'S TIME" and :nolancries: all over the Discord.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan on the Chinese Gura-cord watching the Kronii show.
image.png

Nolan on the Chinese Kronii-cord -
image.png

Doing a cursory glance and it looks like he has, indeed, joined every single Chinese Hololive-EN fancord. Meanwhile, he's still also spamming shit up on the Pekora-Cord which seems to be tolerating him still.
image.png

It's fascinating seeing him flip between all these Discords and copy paste the same message everywhere, and yet having to use unique stickers everywhere because his neetbux don't cover Discord Nitro.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nolan on the Chinese Gura-cord watching the Kronii show.
image.png

Nolan on the Chinese Kronii-cord -
image.png

Doing a cursory glance and it looks like he has, indeed, joined every single Chinese Hololive-EN fancord. Meanwhile, he's still also spamming shit up on the Pekora-Cord which seems to be tolerating him still.
image.png

It's fascinating seeing him flip between all these Discords and copy paste the same message everywhere, and yet having to use unique stickers everywhere because his neetbux don't cover Discord Nitro.
I can't believe he finally found his people

Negzana

Is it just me or is it creepy how he joins so many fancords for chuubas he doesn't even watch? Maybe I am underestimating his autism but I doubt he actually watched Koyori or Iroha, doubt he watches all the ENs either.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Is it just me or is it creepy how he joins so many fancords for chuubas he doesn't even watch? Maybe I am underestimating his autism but I doubt he actually watched Koyori or Iroha, doubt he watches all the ENs either.
Thats why he always say:
"FIRST TIME WATCHING SINCE SUBING"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He watches based on numbers. Whoever has bigger numbers, he watches.

Negzana

He watches based on numbers. Whoever has bigger numbers, he watches.
So Aki and Lui are safe from the LMAO? Thank God for them being runts I guess

Top Bottom