"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is it just me or is it creepy how he joins so many fancords for chuubas he doesn't even watch? Maybe I am underestimating his autism but I doubt he actually watched Koyori or Iroha, doubt he watches all the ENs either.
Part of the reason is that for fancords like this (specific to a vtuber ones), they usually have 'off-topic' channel that is used for their members there to talk vtuber that isn't their oshi in there. Nolan definitely remember this aspect and decided to find as many fancords like this, even on talent that he barely knew or ones that isn't even talking english in order to find a place where people can see his usual LMAOOOO

Of course the question is that why he even tried for CN people-focused servers of all thing. He could've tried for ID-focused (or SEA-focused) one because they can still ESL against him but decided to go ching chong.

niggaphil

Part of the reason is that for fancords like this (specific to a vtuber ones), they usually have 'off-topic' channel that is used for their members there to talk vtuber that isn't their oshi in there. Nolan definitely remember this aspect and decided to find as many fancords like this, even on talent that he barely knew or ones that isn't even talking english in order to find a place where people can see his usual LMAOOOO

Of course the question is that why he even tried for CN people-focused servers of all thing. He could've tried for ID-focused (or SEA-focused) one because they can still ESL against him but decided to go ching chong.
Based on the screenshot, it is quite funny, and sad that he is speaking to a wall, and most of the chinks ignored his existence. I dont think it sits well for him, and he will sperg out sooner or later in these discords.

@reinigen could you dm me these chink discord? I would like to join and observe chink reactions and discussion towards nolan in the future :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Based on the screenshot, it is quite funny, and sad that he is speaking to a wall, and most of the chinks ignored his existence. I dont think it sits well for him, and he will sperg out sooner or later in these discords.

@reinigen could you dm me these chink discord? I would like to join and observe chink reactions and discussion towards nolan in the future :smugselen:
Yup, it appears to be one master server that directs to all the other servers. Found the link here:

Edit:

image.png

image.png

image.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The SEA/Indo servers are the main Holo-fancords for Holo-ID as far as I can tell. I don't think they have seperate Fancords for the EN talents, or an ID master server. And anyways, Nolan got chainblocked from all of them after pissing off the Reine-cord mods.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The SEA/Indo servers are the main Holo-fancords for Holo-ID as far as I can tell. I don't think they have seperate Fancords for the EN talents, or an ID master server. And anyways, Nolan got chainblocked from all of them after pissing off the Reine-cord mods.
Ah, right. Forgot about that. I guess that means all the HoloID vtuber fancords already yeeted nolan because of that. No wonder.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nolan when he eventually gets banned from all these Discords

Negzana

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
:nolancries::crushsobs::crushface:

Why do these connect together like a weird autism worm? Or a snail? Like he's poking his head out "Did it work? Did I make them feel sad for me??"

niggaphil

The Chinese Fuwamoco server is suspicious why Nolan will join Chinese server when he can't even speak chinese. And Nolan trying to convince them that he is innocent :whatastory:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

God's Strongest Dragoon

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The Chinese Fuwamoco server is suspicious why Nolan will join Chinese server when he can't even speak chinese. And Nolan trying to convince them that he is innocent :whatastory:

View attachment 45719

View attachment 45720
The final guy giving Nolan advice to what he says going forward otherwise he might get banned again…

Poor soul doesn’t know the half of it. They basically had the Discord equivalent of a smallpox blanket show up at their doorstep.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thanks nolan, you making me feel bad for chinks

Negzana

I hope these Chinese servers are for mainlanders because I wouldn't wish this upon HKers, Taiwanese, or Singaporeans.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 45719

View attachment 45720

The final guy giving Nolan advice to what he says going forward otherwise he might get banned again…

Poor soul doesn’t know the half of it. They basically had the Discord equivalent of a smallpox blanket show up at their doorstep.
Please..... PLEASE let all of the Chinese servers operate in lockstep and share ban lists.
1000001328.jpg

IdenticalPlateaus

I hope these Chinese servers are for mainlanders because I wouldn't wish this upon HKers, Taiwanese, or Singaporeans.
that's fucking bizarre
and I hope you're not han

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Rape of Nanking? More like Rape of Constant Ping after Nolan keeps spamming their livethreads.
"We knew not what we'd unleashed upon those poor souls, they cried for help in their final moments but it was much too late..."

hylic

judge-bao-qingtian.jpg

Chinese discord mod when they list Nolan's crimes against humanity and sentence him to 99 years in Chinese Hell (boiling oil vat, poked by kiwi shaped demons, festering wounds never heal).

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Chinese discord mod when they list Nolan's crimes against humanity and sentence him to 99 years in Chinese Hell (boiling oil vat, poked by kiwi shaped demons, festering wounds never heal).
Chinese discord mod putting his name on a shared banlist.
nowallofchina.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Oh, hey Nolan Observers. Fancy seeing you here. See this image below?

1688666896799011.jpg

I think this niglet probably learned how addition works eventually.

Nolan will never learn.

Top Bottom