"Oh my god, I have never seen fetish animation of me before, I don't know how I feel about this"Ironmouse

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One more:
Nolan Kombat.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Bless BAU BAU's heart, trying to relate to Nolan in broken english. This China server arc has me sympathizing with the Chinese more than I want to, curse you Nolan! :urtearingmeapart:
The thought of some Chinese ruffian slowly copy-pasting Nolan's constant comments into google translate just to see what the fuck this foreigner who somehow found their server thinks is so important to say that he's spamming, realising it's just a constant string of nonsense, and then slowly translating out responses just to timeloop the exact same discussions about basic social interaction Nolan's had a hundred times now is too much for me.
It's over. My sides are in orbit, Nolan, I kneel. :whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nolan is very bitter about being boinked for spreading “helpful and important information”

The past life thing is dumb when the person had that as a public persona, feverishly digging to find their real personal info is just doxing. The people who flip their shit at others mentioning previous personas in public spaces are dumb, but the people who autistically go to said previous personas' accounts to spam unfunny WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE shit are infinitely more retarded, so are those who pretend that knowing that info makes you hackerman supreme or some shit, nobody cares.

Though banning past life shit is dumb and annoying, I still think a lot of places do it because some individuals are too retarded to not spam it to the high heavens and tell people who don't care/don't want to know. The best way is something like the vtuber reddit which only requires people to spoiler it. In the end a lot of the people who campaign to end the practice are either 1. Big fans of the talent (good) 2. Want less agency control (good) 3. Dramafaggots (bad) 4. Indies who can't get traction as a vtuber so they just resort to coomerbait (bad). Nolan falls into category 3.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Did he even discuss PL shit here that much? I know being an autist and talking about it was one of the many myriad reasons he got banned from 133 fancords, was it just him being so much of a sped he couldnt hide his power le-

Nevermind, that question has been answering itself for like a year now
I might be wrong, but he doesn't really mention PL stuff in here (not sure about homeland), but one of the few reasons why fancord banned him is that he mentioned PL stuff and also got associated by homeland who talks PL stuff freely. My guess is that he learned about those stuff in here or homeland, and now that he knows, he can use it as something to talk to others on fancord, either not knowing or didn't bother with the no past lives rule established there.

Or just like Nenelove said in his post, Nolan just want to be a dramafaggot with PL informations in his hand that he can use if he want to be a dramatic spergs

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not sure what the fuck sayu was talking about but Nolan sure seemed interested.

Screenshot from the sayu cord.
Screenshot_20230920-220908_Discord.jpg

Edit : honorable mention, can nolan post without LMAOING ?
Screenshot_20230920-221312_Discord.jpg

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not sure what the fuck sayu was talking about but Nolan sure seemed interested.

Screenshot from the sayu cord.
View attachment 46081

Edit : honorable mention, can nolan post without LMAOING ?
View attachment 46082
"I've learned that I'm okay with non-con sometimes, as long as it's not in an rp. Because then it's personal."
So for those that don't know, non-con means non-consensual. And he's said he's okay with it as long as it's not roleplaying because then it's personal. So did Nolan just state that he likes actual rape?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
"I've learned that I'm okay with non-con sometimes, as long as it's not in an rp. Because then it's personal."
So for those that don't know, non-con means non-consensual. And he's said he's okay with it as long as it's not roleplaying because then it's personal. So did Nolan just state that he likes actual rape?
I Looked at this sentence like 10 times before screenshoting it. I just thought it was a nolan moment and he meant as long as its roleplay because hey getting raped ( or raping ) is pretty fucking personal imo.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I Looked at this sentence like 10 times before screenshoting it. I just thought it was a nolan moment and he meant as long as its roleplay because hey getting raped ( or raping ) is pretty fucking personal imo.
I genuinely really do not like the implications of this if Nolan didn't have a typo or wrote something he didn't mean. Because if what he wrote was as intended, then there is a non-zero chance there was some "The Hills Have Eyes" remake with Nolan and his sister. Which honestly lines up with his narcissit attitude and maximum aggression autism. Actual Chris-Chan moment.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Sexually active rape liker thats okay with incest and had a sister he physically abused?

:kroniiphone:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sexually active rape liker thats okay with incest and had a sister he physically abused?

Wait, where did he say he was okay with incest? Because that with the other info makes it very concerning and much more believable he already became Chris-Chan v2.0

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Since watching all of his Discords messages i am kinda happy Nolan didnt make it into the LIVE posting Asylum Era. TY everyone who voted to explode his penis,you guys saved TVA.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I genuinely really do not like the implications of this if Nolan didn't have a typo or wrote something he didn't mean. Because if what he wrote was as intended, then there is a non-zero chance there was some "The Hills Have Eyes" remake with Nolan and his sister. Which honestly lines up with his narcissit attitude and maximum aggression autism. Actual Chris-Chan moment.
I probably just need to take my meds( hopefully)

But now that you mention it, that opens so many doors at to why the fuck did she decided to off herself. We only know that he was violent with her, but what if it was much more than that? The more we get to know this man the more i believe @Takodachi when he said this guy is a danger to society.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I probably just need to take my meds( hopefully)

But now that you mention it, that opens so many doors at to why the fuck did she decided to off herself. We only know that he was violent with her, but what if it was much more than that? The more we get to know this man the more i believe @Takodachi when he said this guy is a danger to society.
With each passing day, I feel more justified in telling him to kill himself because he'll potentially rape someone. And he REALLY took that one personally.

EDIT: For posterity
Your blatant refusal to acknowledge your fuck ups has made it apparent that anyone trying to help you recognize the fault in your behavior is wasting their energy. In fact the best advice I can give you is to seriously consider killing yourself. This is not a meme or me trying to be funny. You have horrible tendencies that will likely lead you down the worst lifepath and will never change your behavior, which makes any reasonable people concerned you might make the jump from lolifag to a potential bad toucher later in your life. I'm not telling you to uninstall Life.exe out of kindness towards you but out of fear of what you might do to some innocent person down the road.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Wait, where did he say he was okay with incest? Because that with the other info makes it very concerning and much more believable he already became Chris-Chan v2.0

FuckingDragon = Nolan's renamed account. The @Nolan Crush's point to that account. Dunno how much we can take from it since it's a pony animation, but he does comment "from hot to sad"

Edit: Click here on that page.
image.png

Negzana

If this isn't just conjecture, when will he have a kiwifarms thread? This is serious stuff if even slightly true

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If this isn't just conjecture, when will he have a kiwifarms thread? This is serious stuff if even slightly true
There's a lot of assumptions and conjecture being made with very little direct evidence. I'd like something a bit more solid before trying to crucify the sperg.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

FuckingDragon = Nolan's renamed account. The @Nolan Crush's point to that account. Dunno how much we can take from it since it's a pony animation, but he does comment "from hot to sad"

Edit: Click here on that page.
image.png
Nigga i really had to search the lore to understand this. Wtf.

those two character are sisters.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom