Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Limkin

I am expecting a lot of fanart of humanoid tomatoes being stomped by her and splashed over the floor into a juice puddle. That's exactly the kind of things her fans are into

Bug Eater

This moment comes to mind

Honestly the way she handled this certified woman moment wasn't even that bad - the fact that she was able to do this and still remain good friends with both rpr and s4 really makes you wonder what was being said behind the scenes at Niji.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Honestly the way she handled this certified woman moment wasn't even that bad - the fact that she was able to do this and still remain good friends with both rpr and s4 really makes you wonder what was being said behind the scenes at Niji.
Surefour's a trolly fucker, but otherwise seems to be an okay guy. He and rpr probably apologized behind the scenes. It helps when people communicate issues. God knows what catty shit is going on behind the scenes in Nijisanji just going off this Luca and Scarle/Aster shit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am expecting a lot of fanart of humanoid tomatoes being stomped by her and splashed over the floor into a juice puddle. That's exactly the kind of things her fans are into
I had to check.... and holy shit you were not kidding
Warning: feet imagery

Limkin

Or they just know she is like that and don't care. Shadow also had massive spergout on twitter and Fauna was friends with her after regardless. When you have a friend with mental disorder there are things you learn not to be bothered about, because they don't mean it

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I've seen people with BPD be driven to the point of tears over stuff you'd normally brush aside. They lack a mood temperament moderator, if you are watching them from the outside you're gonna spend hours trying to figure out what was it that set them off into audible sobbing. The meds they take usually help with this so they can somewhat function.
Oh....I thought this is what was normally called "woman".

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I found a clip of this Aussie vtuber that streams in Twitch named Megaa. She was talking about one of her favorite vtuber who graduated like almost 3 years ago.

And holy shit, she's an OG Dokibird fan. That is rare. I can only imagine her shock when she saw her Oshi back from the dead. I remember the time I was watching Randon before he went to Hololive. I was a regular on his streams but he decided to move to Twitch so I kinda dropped him there. I was shocked when he suddenly announced that he was graduating. My heart dropped cos it felt like a friend just left to a far away place and you won't be able to interact with him. Lo and behold, I was watching the Tempus debut and then I heard his voice. My jaw dropped and I was so happy because it was his dream to join Hololive. I had this grin while watching his streams that week. This fucker never changed and it was for the best.

Too bad he got Gura pregnant.

Give this Aussie vtuber a follow, she seems cool and quirky.
Megaa Vtuber

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Oh....I thought this is what was normally called "woman".
BPD is like a woman going Super Saiyan, it amplifies their woman-level by x1000

Last edited:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
they are chinese, so if all she wants is to get them off her, she can just say she married a black dude. :smugpipi:
I am brown would that help?

I'll even imitate the Selen poster.

Doki i know you're /here/ please marry me i love you so much, we can disgust your parents so they leave you alone!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don’t wanna sound like a broken record but I do hope Fishman will be able to help out this sad girl.
I AM ALIVE AND I MUST BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I found a clip of this Aussie vtuber that streams in Twitch named Megaa. She was talking about one of her favorite vtuber who graduated like almost 3 years ago.

And holy shit, she's an OG Dokibird fan. That is rare. I can only imagine her shock when she saw her Oshi back from the dead. I remember the time I was watching Randon before he went to Hololive. I was a regular on his streams but he decided to move to Twitch so I kinda dropped him there. I was shocked when he suddenly announced that he was graduating. My heart dropped cos it felt like a friend just left to a far away place and you won't be able to interact with him. Lo and behold, I was watching the Tempus debut and then I heard his voice. My jaw dropped and I was so happy because it was his dream to join Hololive. I had this grin while watching his streams that week. This fucker never changed and it was for the best.

Too bad he got Gura pregnant.

Give this Aussie vtuber a follow, she seems cool and quirky.
Megaa Vtuber

I was almost goingto follow, until ;
All furry's pfp
Screenshot_20240209-125222_Twitch.jpg

OK maybe she just has weird frien-

Screenshot_20240209-125808_X.jpg

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Does anyone have links to Petra and Elira's PL Twitters? Apparently they've been venting and I wanted to see for myself.

The Rratarded Alt

Bronze

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rratarded Alt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom