"Let's make a dick!"Gundou Mirei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wouldn't trust anything from Kuro/Blu. He's a shady menhera who has been caught lying a couple of times already and pulling weird shit like that stunt with Ren's PL.

I also don't buy that he's still in contact with most of Niji as a few of them have made shots aimed at him about his taxes with plenty of others laughing knowing what the comment was about.
What did he do to Jordan?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I wouldn't trust anything from Kuro/Blu. He's a shady menhera who has been caught lying a couple of times already and pulling weird shit like that stunt with Ren's PL.

I also don't buy that he's still in contact with most of Niji as a few of them have made shots aimed at him about his taxes with plenty of others laughing knowing what the comment was about.

He's also a Flip

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
"We have decided to have Yugo graduate" sounded more like NijiEN management didn't renew his contract. The official statement and the talents' reactions seem quite clear that leaving wasn't completely his choice, though he may have been persuaded that was the least bad option. But in a post-Zaion and post-Selen NijiEN, that's practically having a farewell party with the C-suite. Yugo was one of the last times where NijiEN management made a controversial decision with baseline competent PR (comments about Yugo's compliance issues but no seething docs, talents allowed to publicly grieve and, in Uki's case, say that they "fought for him" in those words - showing *gasp* dissension with management).

This seems pertinent:

Why though? Why would management look at viewers and talents being sad or angry for Yugo for a while and moving on, and decide that will not do?
To counter, Nux is clearly referring to talent before Sayu, and the only talent on the en side to graduate before her is Yugo. However, I also think he's definitely exaggerating for clout, so while I am willing to believe he possesses some receipts, I doubt they are as bad as he's implying.
I'm getting the impression she still feels like an outcast, even among the ex-NijiEN.
Oh, I bet she does. She was dealt the cold shoulder due to being seen as a potential brand risk for being a public enemy number one for a while. As for the ex-talents, It's not like they got to know her very well, and it's hard admitting that you fucked up, and I feel that there is a bit of shame keeping them away as well. Whether they like to admit it or not, Niji has lost a majority of its soft power on the en side, so individuals who are afraid of retaliation from Niji don't need to stay away from her anymore. Ultimately, tho, your observation is correct, and that's why I thought she would be the only ex-niji member to possibly join phase as those girls had no issue collabing and talking to her as she clearly lacked a community sufficient enough for her to be comfortable.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
IMG_4181.jpeg

VOtter

What did he do to Jordan?
Using his Blu account, Kuro/Blu responded to Ren's PL account for no reason redirecting his fans to Ren's PL. It lead to Ren having "JORDAN SWEETO" spammed in his chat for a few weeks until he had to get mods.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I had a horrible thought. What if Selens horrible abusive parents are horrible and abusive because Selen tried to take the quick way out.

Isn't there a huge stigma about Suicide over there or am I making shit up again?
She's too nice for her own good
Pot Kettle.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I had a horrible thought. What if Selens horrible abusive parents are horrible and abusive because Selen tried to take the quick way out.
No, they were horrible and abusive before like she was talking about couple of months ago.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
No, they were horrible and abusive before like she was talking about couple of months ago.
Which makes it even worse that she hasn't cut them out of her life

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
As if its that easy.
they are chinese, so if all she wants is to get them off her, she can just say she married a black dude. :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yamanba I've seen some retarded takes in this community, but this one's especially pathetic. This is a form of guilt by association that can and will snowball to extreme levels, and allow for vigilantes to manufacture reasons to "cancel" individuals with mob justice for increasingly vague and minor transgressions, like the Hogwarts shit.

How deep does this go? Every major corporation has some kind of dirt on it solely due to the number of people involved and industry standards some might find unethical. Does random employee #648832 who stacks the shelves in the Apple Store have to answer for the Chinese workers throwing themselves out the window?

An individual is responsible for his own actions, he does not inherit responsibility for others around him, and to say otherwise is unreasonable.
I was gonna say this exactly (and had it all written down ready to post) but decided not to because I didn't really go on arguing about this crap, so ty for stating it in my stead.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I decided to check out his kick streams with his reactions to these videos for anything else.
44:28: "There is one story that I know that I want to leak so bad I can't leak it cause it's not my place to leak you think that what's going on now is bad there is one story I know that is so much worse"
1:01:40 " I so badly want one of these guys to leak it I think this is the worst scandal they've ever been in it and somehow through the legal fuckin legal system they got away with it so far but it will come out eventually"
1:11:02 " for months no one questioned Zaion's termination well except for me but let's not talk about any behind the scenes contributions to anything that might have happened at that given time" apparently Nux helped with the Doc
1:14:20"I don't even know should I tell you who this big leak is about? No it'll happen eventually and that will be the final nail in the coffin for Niji they will lose all support in US when this happens and it will I'm not leaking it"
1:26:45 he puts out a call to any niji talent that want to quit but are scared of failing after leaving Niji he will help them "I have a lot of experience I will not leak you reached out and I will help you with brand deals and content no need to do anything publicly" Nux mythos manager rrat looking more real
I think Ren is saying a lot to Nux that Nux is alluding to as guesses
28:08 "that's bigger than she ever had with Nijisanji I think people are not only recognizing it's viable to succeed without Nijisanji but they are realizing *evil laughter* but they are recognizing they're free. Nijisanji leviathans are coming for you"
43:15 " you can't leave neutral unless you have something on them I can't tell you why I know that but I know one person in the past left Nijisanji left neutrally saying they were parting ways on good terms and that was because they sued Nijisanji and basically that was their deal that they couldn't bad mouth eachother"
Nux has experience helping someone (Sayu?) draft a statement and it all got double checked by lawyers
Nux sure knows a lot, shame he doesn't also know how to not act like every typical anime spaz who wasn't bullied enough in high school

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
worse than selen? There's very few places you can still go that are worse than that...

My money is on Yugo being the wronged party. It would explain the absence and the seemingly amicable separation.

To counter, Nux is clearly referring to talent before Sayu, and the only talent on the en side to graduate before her is Yugo. However, I also think he's definitely exaggerating for clout, so while I am willing to believe he possesses some receipts, I doubt they are as bad as he's implying.
To attach a gigantic baseless rat to these theories, you remember the drunk stream where Yugo wished she was a guy? What if she meant that she was a victim, and if she was a guy she wouldn't have been targeted in the first place?
If any Niji watchers could debunk this, I would rest easier.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I'm getting the impression she still feels like an outcast, even among the ex-NijiEN.
Sayu’s a person that wants a place to belong to. Think the closest that she found was her time with the Xsoleil genmates.

I don’t wanna sound like a broken record but I do hope Fishman will be able to help out this sad girl.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
To attach a gigantic baseless rat to these theories, you remember the drunk stream where Yugo wished she was a guy? What if she meant that she was a victim, and if she was a guy she wouldn't have been targeted in the first place?
If any Niji watchers could debunk this, I would rest easier.

Completely baseless rrat: Yugo was fired/bullied out of the company when staff finally figured out she wasn't actually a man.

Sayu’s a person that wants a place to belong to. Think the closest that she found was her time with the Xsoleil genmates.

It's frustrating from the outside because it looks like she could have as many friends as she wanted given her numbers and generally positive image in the industry outside of the Nijisisters. There really seems like there's something unwell with her. I wonder if she still gets hate messages from time to time and can't help but to pay more attention to them than she should and it sends her into a spiral. I really hope she has IRL friends who are helping her out with this because the girl needs a hug and a reminder that she matters to people. Damn.

Bronze

I don’t wanna sound like a broken record but I do hope Fishman will be able to help out this sad girl.

Things may change now since Nijisanji's mask slipped off, or they threw it off to be specific. But her issue is mostly internal. She needs proper support for that.

She also has spent a lot of time and resource to rebuild by herself, was getting 3D before cancelling it due to drama iirc, so I cant see her dropping all that to debut in a corp.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I really hope she has IRL friends who are helping her out with this because the girl needs a hug and a reminder that she matters to people. Damn.
It is funny how some websites like /VT/ view TVA as a Vtuber kiwifarms but in reality 95% of the posts are like the above

lolwatagain

When she said her mother went through her finances and pointed out that she had 0 profit last year due to spending over 200K on projects, I get the feeling that it was prior to her attempt, and may have been more than just pointing it out.

Limkin

The group did ok until a bunch of chinese version of brave corpo comes in, throw infinite money at things, and crash the vtubing economy it seems.
They also had a scandal when one of their members got caught using cheats during a tournament. Which she was caught doing on regular streams all the time and company didn't care about it whatsoever. At least this is what comments were saying on a video of her doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom