no fresh news fron tardsanji yet so we scraping the fridge
how about we summon pip-kun and repticule in here for some phase talk instead
Oh another group cancelling niji merch

this group looks gay though

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Just to not clutter the main thread
1707411692385.png
Expect the other Livers to magically choose to get rid of freechat rooms, or at least the main ones being attacked.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

UberSoldat

Just to not clutter the main thread Expect the other Livers to magically choose to get rid of freechat rooms, or at least the main ones being attacked.
"I have a strong mental fortitude, and negativity/hate on the internet does not affect me at all."
>4chan RP stream
>Defining what a black company is on stream and sounding rather annoyed through it all, literally a response to such comments in the first place

If there are other instances I've missed, feel free to post them below.

niggaphil

Just to not clutter the main thread Expect the other Livers to magically choose to get rid of freechat rooms, or at least the main ones being attacked.
TLDR: Oh vey shutdown everything!!! Treat the viewer as botting and soulless NPC!!

images.jpeg

Kurosanji Next Big brain plan: Youtube viewers are negligible, time to move to Kick.com!!!
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Limkin

Fucking pussy. Can't even say about it to a public, as if no one will notice it's gone. And who started the negativity thing, surely it's all fault of viewers. Nah, they have no legitimate reasons to be upset at the company and at you specifically, it's just a bunch of antis

niggaphil

Fucking pussy. Can't even say about it to a public, as if no one will notice it's gone. And who started the negativity thing, surely it's all fault of viewers. Nah, they have no legitimate reasons to be upset at the company and at you specifically, it's just a bunch of antis
I guess their possible next plan is turning off the VOD comments, and limited to 'subscriber more than two years' chatroom, to eliminate all the hateful and anti comments.

I know this sounds like shitpost, but with Kurosanji management, any shit could be possible now :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What if this is just Nijisanji doing a very elaborate ARG to one up Hololive's among us collab
you have to use context clues to find the sussy baka impostor hiding in their talents to solve the murder of Selen Tatsuki

chihirogumi

the clip of rpr addressing his thoughts on the selen situation has already been posted, but I want to share something interesting with you all. There's also a Chinese-translated clip on YouTube. For those that hate the Chinese, you may be surprised that Selen is actually receiving a lot of sympathy and support compared to some of the rulecuck JP Niji fans who judged the situation without context. I'm not sure if the majority here are Mainlanders, Hong Kongers, or Taiwanese, but they definitely don't seem to have the same reverence towards the company's word.

These comments have been Google translated
1707413580880.png

1707413613579.png

1707413805496.png

1707413851000.png

1707413959902.png

1707416568486.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope more vtubers pick up on the apostrophe thing and run along with it on twitter, giving schizos a massive neurotic episode from the contradicting messages.

inkblotter vv

just a lurker wanting to commit arson.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
the clip of rpr addressing his thoughts on the selen situation has already been posted, but I want to share something interesting with you all. There's also a Chinese-translated clip on YouTube. For those that hate the Chinese, you may be surprised that Selen is actually receiving a lot of sympathy and support compared to some of the rulecuck JP Niji fans who judged the situation without context. I'm not sure if the majority here are Mainlanders, Hong Kongers, or Taiwanese, but they definitely don't seem to have the same reverence towards the company's word.

The clipper is Taiwanese, and I'm assuming the commenters are mostly Taiwanese or Hong Kongers since they are all using Traditional Chinese.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The termination of scuddle and the glorious revival of scuddle. imagine that. welcome back
Definitely not back as I'm going on a big road trip and thankfully I enjoy other forms of media to keep me occupied, but I wanted to stick my neck out and show that I'm not quietly eating shit and thanking Tazumi for it. This is totally unacceptable. There will likely be a big announcement(s) this weekend after the event on the main channel and if it's 3D or the reason(s) they went to Japan for like 3 months then they've not only fucked up existing Livers' aspirations but also severely fucked up the next couple of months of endeavours and all their hard work with this.

Actually, if you watch the pre-race show you'll notice that Petra says that the date on the script was originally February 2nd. I found this wrong note at first because that's an eight-day disparity, meaning it got delayed so last minute that the date wasn't amended in print.

So my guess is that they received Selen's request to graduate normally after the pre-race show announcement, got pissy, wanted the termination to come first, and delayed the race proper so they could move on to 'the good stuff'. But their PR statement was so horrifically bad that they have completely sabotaged their own FY Q1 2025 plan. Heads have to roll for that alone.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
wait did I travel back in time
why is the apostrophe shit getting looped again
Well you see Calli is so fat, her gravity bends the apostrophe depend on how close she when the apostrophe is typed.

Limkin

Elira has been in JP with Petra and arrived right on the same day as announcement too. Initial tweet talked about wanting to start streaming as soon as possible and other than NijiApp update with attachments and one tweet in japanese about being cold there was total radiosilence since then.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I support everything shy of doctoring screenshots
Not to one guy "Yea but" you, but if you're referring to the Aster/Scarle DM's I demonstrated in the other thread there's a real possibility they are legitimate. See here -
Okay, so I took some time to do some testing. I ran these images through some image scanning tools you'd use in the day to detect if a photo was Photoshopped. It's basically the same thing that 4chan poster used to check artifacting. Here's the results.

Here's the OG photo ran through that scanner:
View attachment 63129
This is assuming this is 3 phone captures run through a image editor to compress them into one image.

Here's a raw screenshot of Discord from my phone:
View attachment 63131

Here is that raw screenshot run through the same tool:
nZQ3WWy.png

Here is the same screenshot run through the analysis tool, but after shrinking the screenshot down to 660 pixels high, the exact same height used in the collage:
SUuc4uH.png

Guys, there's a chance this shit is legit.
:PomuPanic:
Also various other arguments from other places can be summed up best with these two images.
GF0y-XA-a-MAATNUy.jpg
GF1-Evo-CWo-AAi-C7-T.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Polygon (I know, I know) article on the situation. Includes statements from Doki herself.
Archive

Edit: actually pretty decent overview of the situation and Nijisanji's woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom