"Oh my God, why is she black?"Kirschey

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have a feeling we'll have "best tardsanji PR announcement" category for TVA awards 2024.
Just you wait. Next week will be the Vox sextape leak

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They even still think the apostrophe thing was real even after it has been debunked.
Well, Selen's apostrophe thing was definitely real. Ghostposts are real. And some members do travel and actually use asian keyboards from time to time. Nothing was debunked.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine the fujo seething if it turns out that Nina took Vox' virginity.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well, Selen's apostrophe thing was definitely real. Ghostposts are real. And some members do travel and actually use asian keyboards from time to time. Nothing was debunked.
No, it was not real. People went back in Dokibird tweets and found posts with the same apostrophes. Ghostposts are real, the apostrophe indicator is not. The apostrophe is just the default iOS one.

Edit:
I mean, hell, same curled apostrophe right here:

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-08T104602.012.jpg
the-dragon-had-an-accident-v0-84t3if8bzx8c1.jpeg

We know that Selen tweet was ghostwritten, but did Niji ghostwrite as Doki, too?

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Spoiler: it'll be repost from his new onlyfans ASMR page. Or Fansly - they are very vtuber-friendly lately.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I remember thinking several months ago, when like her 3rd or 4th public project cancelation happened, that what Niji keeps doing to her is likely putting her in a really dark place mentally. I recall telling a friend explicitly "this is the kind of bullshit that leads to people killing themselves."
In the end, I was right...and we're so lucky that she's still here with us.

The Rratarded Alt

I remember thinking several months ago, when like her 3rd or 4th public project cancelation happened, that what Niji keeps doing to her is likely putting her in a really dark place mentally. I recall telling a friend explicitly "this is the kind of bullshit that leads to people killing themselves."
In the end, I was right...and we're so lucky that she's still here with us.
The most terrifying thing is that if she succeeded, all this likely would have been swept under the rug and no one would know all the shit that went down.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Ah, the one where he banged the skeleton Reimu and his gf got upset and doxed him. Times were so much more simpler.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's poetic though. Last christmas Selen Tatsuki died and was reborn as phoenix.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

MostlyALurker777

It's poetic though. Last christmas Selen Tatsuki died and was reborn as phoenix.
Last Christmas I gave you my oshi, but the very next day, you fucking killed her

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I have a feeling we'll have "best tardsanji PR announcement" category for TVA awards 2024.
How Nijisanji could do this to the people of Israel

Bronze

FYI for apostrophe discussion. Its not like it was the only reason we've believed she's ghostwritten. But I wouldn't check them for future instances

The Rratarded Alt

FYI for apostrophe discussion. Its not like it was the only reason we've believed she's ghostwritten. But I wouldn't check them for future instances

I am not doubting the ghostwriting, just saying the apostrophe is not the indicator like 4chan wants it to be. Basically, they were celebrating over it being a thing and claiming all their rrats were correct, even though the retards are wrong. It isn't even the default apostrophe on Japanese keyboards.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I am not doubting the ghostwriting, just saying the apostrophe is not the indicator like 4chan wants it to be. Basically, they were celebrating over it being a thing and claiming all their rrats were correct, even though the retards are wrong. It isn't even the default apostrophe on Japanese keyboards.
Basically it means a different keyboard was used than normal, doesn't say who actually used that keyboard.

The Rratarded Alt

Basically it means a different keyboard was used than normal, doesn't say who actually used that keyboard.
Not even different keyboards. All it means is that someone likely made the post on an Apple phone or iPad, since it is the default apostrophe there lol

And, well, iPhones are the phone of choice for VTubers...

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It could be somewhat indicative if we know pattern and this person not visiting JP/SEA at a moment (or traveling in general with macbook)

Bronze

I didn't mean you did. Just pointing out there were stronger reasons to believe it happened and that's how we ended up being correct, instead of using apostrophes.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Not even different keyboards. All it means is that someone likely made the post on an Apple phone or iPad, since it is the default apostrophe there lol

And, well, iPhones are the phone of choice for VTubers...
Well an iphone is a different keyboard from android or windows or linux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom