"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
surely, Nijisanji won't do anything today to keep digging themselves further, right
the qualifier is important because I don't want to keep looping each day, I am begging Nijisanji to not do anything for at least 24 hours

If anyone wondered, here you go. this is today's tardsanji big brain move.

1707401154478.png

1707401161318.png

Also bot slander on yahoo finance, apparently. Someone need to verify and translate because this is just unreadable https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/...s_and_outright_slander_being_tossed_at_selen/

Last edited:

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
oh it's been one hell of a magical experiences we're having right now alright :smugselen:
A magical experience, but its black magic, dare I say Yamanba magic

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Niji fucked up so bad they got Scuddle to go

dead.jpg

oh it's been one hell of a magical experiences we're having right now alright :smugselen:

Oh it's magical alright.

The magic in question

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
honestly resurrecting scuddle itself is some powerful necromancy. Too bad the risen dead lashed out on its master

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The lesson we learned is that if you are going to be a Niji you need a good pc, good networking abilities, on the spectrum and thanks to Doki, you better have a lawyer day 1

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For all we know, the "internal bullying" could have been from management, but it's too late because the usual mouthbreathers just took this and ran with "Enna tried to impale Selen with a chopstick" and that is just gonna stick from now on.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
For all we know, the "internal bullying" could have been from management, but it's too late because the usual mouthbreathers just took this and ran with "Enna tried to impale Selen with a chopstick" and that is just gonna stick from now on.
I love how retards took this as a chance to slander Enna. Like the bitch was minding her own business and even if she's related to Millie, Doki made it pretty obvious she doesn't do what she doesn't like or wouldn't want to do and her stream last night that newer people to Doki learned is that she's only bad when it comes to business, but with people she has a very good read on. She wouldn't constantly hang with Enna if she was bullying her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I swear I remember reading here about another recently graduated (?) vtuber who spent all her money commissioning fanart through some website. It might not $200k all on large projects but some poor spending habits as well. Maybe gacha, these weebs including myself love our png waifus and husbandos.
Selen is the one vtuber we know doesn't do gacha.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
what is this fucking neopets lore? Owned by scientology??? :whatastory:
it was purchased by some random Scientologists and for way too long it was converted into essentially the Scientology version of those flash christian games. im 90% sure someone else eventually bought it from them and removed most of it.
WHAT IS IT WITH WOMEN VTUBERS AND WARRIOR CATS?!?! I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT SHIT UNTIL I GOT INTO VTUBERS
you might have if you attended school in the last few years blame school book fairs it's the new generations goosebumps or animorphs.
you mean the usual mouth breathers ON THIS FORUM.

Like seriously guys come on i expect better from all of you.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If anyone wondered, here you go. this is today's tardsanji big brain move.

View attachment 63241
View attachment 63242

Also bot slander on yahoo finance, apparently. Someone need to verify and translate because this is just unreadable https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/...s_and_outright_slander_being_tossed_at_selen/
its not botting. i saw similar messages yesterday but they werent as desparate.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The lesson we learned is that if you are going to be a Niji you need a good pc, good networking abilities, on the spectrum and thanks to Doki, you better have a lawyer day 1
If you're going to join any corpo as a vtuber, it would be a good idea to have a lawyer look over the contract before you sign it.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If you're going to join any corpo as a vtuber, it would be a good idea to have a lawyer look over the contract before you sign it.
Agreed, though keep in mind most who join corpos are broke indies more often than not, you don't want to owe a lawyer later if your stint doesn't end up working out lol. I think a biggest fail is people get the contract and like 99% of Earths Population:
"I ain't reading that. SIGNS"

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Problem is, for many contracts (niji's - definitely) any lawer will say "this is predatory and actualy illegal here, here and here, we're not signing this". To which corps simply answer: ok, gtfo, next!

chihirogumi

have some of these funny tweets that may or may not make you laugh

for me however this is funny

archives:

EGUfltxUEAED2jP.jpg
Felt like it would be cowardly of me to not be here during all this so I'll just say a quick piece:

Total NijiEN management death.

Or perhaps 'Total permanent absence of NijiEN management activities due to unforeseen circumstances' would be preferable for them.

They had everything they could have possibly wanted out of a branch that showed up 8 months late and this time last year everything was fine. I support everything shy of doctoring screenshots and harassing livers. Go for sponsors, un-member, unsubscribe, stop watching. Hurt the company the same way they've hurt loyal fans.

This is not the Nijisanji that helped me out of tough spots through the years, and it is not the same NijiEN that gave us Lazulight to Noctyx. There are unqualified cunts hiding behind talents like skinwalkers who would rather drive the branch into the ground than admit that they've embellished their résumé and I feel it's my obligation as an old fan to be part of the backlash.
I think we need your POV now more than ever since you're one of the few with eyes and ears on what's going on in the JP branch. I never watched much JP outside Chii-chan and now I'll be watching much less since she abandoned this sinking ship yacht. So stop being a pussy and post here more.
its not botting. i saw similar messages yesterday but they werent as desparate.
Plus, the posts that put all the blame on Selen were getting lots of thumbs down. Investors aren't blinded by corpo worship.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Limkin

At the start of the New Year, the official account promised us 'magical experiences' in 2024 and yet in only six weeks there have been two graduations, a termination, and a veritable Pandora's Box of witch hunting and allegations that they and they alone are responsible for opening. It's simply unacceptable.

I'm not a blind fan and never was. I just gave them a longer rope than others because I'm a fan. But the length of my rope is pointless when management insist on continuing to slide down the cliff edge.
I see no contradiction to their statement. It's truly in the realm of magic how massively they managed to fuck up. An experience that we are unlikely to ever have again with any other company or terminations. They just need to keep accelerating, because the point where they could stop was more than a year ago
I love how retards took this as a chance to slander Enna. Like the bitch was minding her own business and even if she's related to Millie, Doki made it pretty obvious she doesn't do what she doesn't like or wouldn't want to do and her stream last night that newer people to Doki learned is that she's only bad when it comes to business, but with people she has a very good read on. She wouldn't constantly hang with Enna if she was bullying her.
I agree. We should focus on Millie instead /s

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The 4chan clique rrat from years ago is the only reason this happened. Everything is at this point because of confirmation bias. 4chan is so desparate to be right about everything, even when they are wrong. They even still think the apostrophe thing was real even after it has been debunked.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I have a feeling we'll have "best tardsanji PR announcement" category for TVA awards 2024.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I have a feeling we'll have "best tardsanji PR announcement" category for TVA awards 2024.
We may as well not have any "bad shit" categories. They will just be a clean sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom