"DAS RIIITE!!!"Sawa Sama

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lookin' pretty good right now.

Yeah, on her first stream that everyone was talking about because of the drama surrounding it. I'd rather see her average viewer count a month from now.

frz

Yeah, on her first stream that everyone was talking about because of the drama surrounding it. I'd rather see her average viewer count a month from now.
I will be optimistic for once and say if she were going to held all the event she talked about, cross companies indies tournament, etc. She will mag all of nijiEN by the end of year and even reach holo numbers.
If she gets big enough Holo might drop nijiEN entirely to go for her
provided mumei isnt collabing with her tomorrow or nijiEN not getting folded like NijiKR

Salado

Only a madman would expect a consistent 100K+ CCV every stream. All hyped debuts (redebut) get higher numbers than normal streams.

SomeRando

They are in the right for terminating her yes
They were not in the right for leaving her in limbo for 42 days
They were not in the right for releasing a 3 pages document trying to smear her name and sicking their fans to attack other livers.
They were not in the right for letting her found out her termination through twitter.
They were not in the right for harassing her even though she provided documents saying she commited suicide

Also she spent 200k$ and she barely got like 3,4 ? projects off the ground, meaning at the very least 10 projects she spent money on got cancelled, at worst 15 projects
The TSB tournament was sponsored by EA so she shouldnt have spent a lot of money on it (and she also got outside help in altare and axel).

Imagine getting time and time again cucked, seeing your money vanished into thin air on dead projects, always getting denied at the very final step, you finally get one approved but 6 hours after the release, management did a 180 and say "we know we gave you permission to upload it but we changed our mind it's getting privated and it's never coming back."

And she also had to apologize to every single involved person every time a project died because I really doubt nijisanji were doing it for her. Just let that sink in.

The company failed on a human level. There should NOT be a situation as a vtuber, or really anyone, where you have a job that creates such an environment that you wake up that day and decide no longer being alive is the best option because it has made you so miserable. Whenever the bullying started Niji should've nipped that shit in the bud immediately and reprimanded whichever talents were involved, especially if Doki/Selen had receipts of the bullying so that it wasn't just she said/she said drama.

Not to mention Niji's shitty management history, as you mention yourself, which has been well documented from ex-talent like Sayu. It really seems like canceled projects and proposals from Pomu was one of the leading factors that made her decide to ditch the yacht. In Phase early on the company admittedly almost imploded because of poor management until Sakana finally brought in the people he needed to control all the menhera and outside of Yuri's termination their own ship seems to be sailing pretty smoothly.

Subs are nice and all, but lets see how many views she gets.

Views are important but if she can hold a consistent base that will throw money at her then she's done pretty well for herself. She won't be sitting at 100k CCV or even 10k CCV but she's guaranteed to be 4view, people went pretty far out of their way to spread her PL, even the dramatubers dropped their usual "don't talk about PL" shtick to shill for her.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Wild thread to read up on, being I wasn't online during the stream.

Now, I'm not in Canada, but the expenses on projects that weren't reimbursed (especially the cover that nearly broke Doki) bring up some really interesting Business Law liabilities for AnyColor. There's some interesting Tort angles that come to mind, but it would really matter Canadian Jurisprudence on the topics. Because "gross incompetence" normally is a great way to drag a company into court and extra a settlement from them, seeing as they would be in violation of their contract with Doki by the failure to operate within any reasonable business standard. This isn't a "justice" type of topic, more just extracting monetary returns from a "failure to perform" business deal. Normally in more niche areas, legal approaches are just going to be a sinkhole of money, but Nijisanji actually has resources and you can force them to the table.

I hope Doki keeps moving into a better space. For as much as one can meme on the sadgirls aspect, there's real & permanent consequences to these types of events. Her personal life is forever effected and there's a long road ahead for her.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

She's going to stream on Bilibili...
I also saw the news, I even know who the Chinese guy who invited her to bilibili is, he is said to be a partner of VSPO, he also talked about EN Gen1, I guess VSPO EN Gen1.He said on social media today that he won a big prize, and I think there is no other possibility....

He called himself YueFu “ 乐府 ” and was a long-active guild boss in bilibili. There have also been many controversial events in his career, and the public opinion has been polarizing. But personally, I think he's actually nice and responsible.

He said he is most worried about the CN community and the EN community conflict, because Chinese people on the Internet is really not good reviews. Moreover, VSPO has little influence in China and will not become a major operating platform

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Where is @Scuddle when we need him?
:smugselen:
Felt like it would be cowardly of me to not be here during all this so I'll just say a quick piece:

Total NijiEN management death.

Or perhaps 'Total permanent absence of NijiEN management activities due to unforeseen circumstances' would be preferable for them.

They had everything they could have possibly wanted out of a branch that showed up 8 months late and this time last year everything was fine. I support everything shy of doctoring screenshots and harassing livers. Go for sponsors, un-member, unsubscribe, stop watching. Hurt the company the same way they've hurt loyal fans.

This is not the Nijisanji that helped me out of tough spots through the years, and it is not the same NijiEN that gave us Lazulight to Noctyx. There are unqualified cunts hiding behind talents like skinwalkers who would rather drive the branch into the ground than admit that they've embellished their résumé and I feel it's my obligation as an old fan to be part of the backlash.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Felt like it would be cowardly of me to not be here during all this so I'll just say a quick piece:

Total NijiEN management death.

Or perhaps 'Total permanent absence of NijiEN management activities due to unforeseen circumstances' would be preferable for them.

They had everything they could have possibly wanted out of a branch that showed up 8 months late and this time last year everything was fine. I support everything shy of doctoring screenshots and harassing livers. Go for sponsors, un-member, unsubscribe, stop watching. Hurt the company the same way they've hurt loyal fans.

This is not the Nijisanji that helped me out of tough spots through the years, and it is not the same NijiEN that gave us Lazulight to Noctyx. There are unqualified cunts hiding behind talents like skinwalkers who would rather drive the branch into the ground than admit that they've embellished their résumé and I feel it's my obligation as an old fan to be part of the backlash.
WHERE IS SCUDDLE AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM!?!?

Oh, my bad. LOL.

I feel for ya bro, getting betrayed by your corpo oshi. Them fuck's fucked up long enough. They needs ta get the HOSE!!!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ok, so my summary takeouts:
  • Doki seen the light, and awreness that personal therapist and lawyer do wonders will spread to other corpo streamers.
  • Sponsors lining up before her door by dozens, i bet she have at least 3 PC deals to choose from and who knows how many periphery trinkets like keycaps.
  • She have direct deals with big game corpo. And i bet it doesn't stop with EA.
  • She got great money boost and she will have continue to have a lot of money next months. Thus, she can afford to provoke tardsanji and win anything that they might throw at her. Remember, that JP laws doesn't matter in Canada.
  • She technically don't even have to spend any money on model or other stream assets! Artists and riggers lining up doing their best work for free! Obviously she will pay them, but she bypassed all queues.
  • PL is not taboo anymore. Anyone trying to stay hush-hush just looks dumb now, be it fans or corpos.
  • She became the mark of approval. Any ex-niji collabing with her automatically gets absolved of all sins and worth supporting. Anyone not collabing with her for too long is sus as fuck.
Again, thanks guys for this therapy session, you're fun crowd. I will probably go back to silent lurking until next supernova explosion.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
She'll be fine, over her average as Selen for sure.
Ok, so my summary takeouts:

• PL is not taboo anymore. Anyone trying to stay hush-hush just looks dumb now, be it fans or corpos.
It's still "taboo" because a lot of PL is intertwined with IRL stuff and there's far too many retards around waiting to stalk and harass the girls, especially if they find out they have a partner. We know Doki's dating history and life so she doesn't give a fuck, but the others, especially in unicorn heavy corpos would end up having quite the trouble if it becomes even more normalized to link PL and corpo life together. The ones that does it usually do so because they want to retain their previous audience or secure enough in transition they'll be ok from harassment.
She's talking about how the stream isn't very informative given the sheer amount of tangents in it, and I wonder if she's throwing shade on the dramafriends.

Youtube being her main platform is a W, I hate Twitch with a passion.
It was shade, she basically admitted it and why she specifically waited the last few minutes to get to the "Real" info.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's still "taboo" because a lot of PL is intertwined with IRL stuff and there's far too many retards around waiting to stalk and harass the girls, especially if they find out they have a partner. We know Doki's dating history and life so she doesn't give a fuck, but the others, especially in unicorn heavy corpos would end up having quite the trouble if it becomes even more normalized to link PL and corpo life together. The ones that does it usually do so because they want to retain their previous audience or secure enough in transition they'll be ok from harassment.
yeah this

selens situation is really just a one time exception more than anything since niji fucking blundered it big fucking time but the other ones especially those with personal/intimate stuff is still a taboo since people are inherently deranged and will go to such lengths to fuck each other over so its more about the safety of everyone more than anything else

reincarnation is still a chance for people to start a new game after all

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
surely, Nijisanji won't do anything today to keep digging themselves further, right

the qualifier is important because I don't want to keep looping each day, I am begging Nijisanji to not do anything for at least 24 hours

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I mostly mean it's shifted from "we dont talk PL and roomating at all shut up ban" to "oh yeah they're streaming here now, you're welcome"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
surely, Nijisanji won't do anything today to keep digging themselves further, right

the qualifier is important because I don't want to keep looping each day, I am begging Nijisanji to not do anything for at least 24 hours
ill quote this when they drop another juicy shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mostly mean it's shifted from "we dont talk PL and roomating at all shut up ban" to "oh yeah they're streaming here now, you're welcome"
Have you ever been ban from any discord? Are you from Ohio?

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
WHERE IS SCUDDLE AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM!?!?

Oh, my bad. LOL.

I feel for ya bro, getting betrayed by your corpo oshi. Them fuck's fucked up long enough. They needs ta get the HOSE!!!
At the start of the New Year, the official account promised us 'magical experiences' in 2024 and yet in only six weeks there have been two graduations, a termination, and a veritable Pandora's Box of witch hunting and allegations that they and they alone are responsible for opening. It's simply unacceptable.

I'm not a blind fan and never was. I just gave them a longer rope than others because I'm a fan. But the length of my rope is pointless when management insist on continuing to slide down the cliff edge.

Stunned But Dumb

The termination of scuddle and the glorious revival of scuddle. imagine that. welcome back

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
At the start of the New Year, the official account promised us 'magical experiences' in 2024
oh it's been one hell of a magical experiences we're having right now alright :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom