Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psielite

Someone edited Riku's wikia page.
They did Selens too.
1707371315458.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So I feel like a big point is that she spent $200k on projects and what that represents. What has she put out that points to $200k?
I swear I remember reading here about another recently graduated (?) vtuber who spent all her money commissioning fanart through some website. It might not $200k all on large projects but some poor spending habits as well. Maybe gacha, these weebs including myself love our png waifus and husbandos.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Tbh I think Niji accidentally helped her instead of punished her. She seems to be much happier, has plenty of support, and finally gets to play the games and create the content she wanted. All while Niji stocks are going down and sponsors are pulling away because the non-JP sponsors are mostly funded by countries where people see the abuse of Selen as bullshit on Nijis end.

I look forward to seeing her thrive, I don't see her needing a corp for a while unless she just decides she wants to increase profits and decrease work on her and her managers end.

There is no doubt some people in NijiEN that watched this unfold and saw the numbers doki has pulled and are considering how they could get themselves publicly executed just like Selen so they could ride the termination wave into stonks.

"POG!" ~ Undisclosed Niji Liver planning to call management a bunch of nip fags in the next conference call before rolling out

All their fans already know who they are. They don't care.

Jesus fucking christ Ragus, this plastic looking motherfucker is photoshopped in real life.

size 26 ree

Put your dick away.

Tubedude

I swear I remember reading here about another recently graduated (?) vtuber who spent all her money commissioning fanart through some website. It might not $200k all on large projects but some poor spending habits as well. Maybe gacha, these weebs including myself love our png waifus and husbandos.
Earlier in the thread there was at least one artist that said Selen had paid them for their work, but because Niji fucked the NDA, the art never got released. This, her tournament, the last cup mv, one has to wonder how much more there was.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Any actual info come out of the stream? I've seen the $200K thing going around everywhere, but I ain't reading through 30+ pages of you fuckers liveposting.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Earlier in the thread there was at least one artist that said Selen had paid them for their work, but because Niji fucked the NDA, the art never got released. This, her tournament, the last cup mv, one has to wonder how much more there was.
I believe multiple artists came forward after that and showed that Niji are fucking retards that don't pay, expect their talents to foot the bill, and demand an NDA while failing to fill it out properly. Meanwhile they mentioned working with Calli involved her asking them for an invoice so she can send it up the ladder to Cover while not requiring an NDA. They've nuked their EN ecosystem in record time.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Same goes for other employees of the company, not everyone who works there is necessarily malicious or incompetent,
Nah, kill them all. Incompetent superiors take their position as granted thus breeding mediocrity at the best case scenario and must be culled. Inferiors tolerate bullshit of superiors thus giving latter the power.
Fish rots from the head, but here fish was rotten 2 years ago and now we are looking at goo and bones that was once a fish.

Tubedude

Any actual info come out of the stream? I've seen the $200K thing going around everywhere, but I ain't reading through 30+ pages of you fuckers liveposting.
Did not have any net income in the last year, spent over 200k, a lot of that supposedly on projects. Essentially just re-iterated her Twitter statement, and told people not to harass or bully others because she knows how that felt. Lemme see if there's a clip of it, and I'll post it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, kill them all. Incompetent superiors take their position as granted thus breeding mediocrity at the best case scenario and must be culled. Inferiors tolerate bullshit of superiors thus giving latter the power.
Fish rots from the head, but here fish was rotten 2 years ago and now we are looking at goo and bones that was once a fish.
This is like saying "Oh the government of Russia is a bunch of warmongerers, LET'S KILL THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN POPULATION!" You guys need to stop fucking moralfagging and going on these mindless crusades driven purely by emotion, nobody deserves to loose their job over the decisions of some other twat, I mean... isn't that ultimately what Selen went through?

She tolerated MONTHS on the company after the Zaion drama, by your logic maybe we should cull her too?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Doki you dumb bitch, how do spend 200k while working there holy shit. I get wanting to make projects and shit but girl, at some point it must click in your head shit is going nowhere. I hope she at least after this she gets a decent money tard wrangler because this time she might end up in the red.
I also hope someone drills it into her brain that all the people jumping to her to give her shit might not be genuine, some might even be malicious trying to score good pr helping the girl who almost necked herself over a black company. Find the good ones and stick with them. Regardless I wish doki the best but please someone tard wrangle her, she's fucking dumb with money :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Dragoon

>she spent $200k on projects and earned 0 profit from her last year at Nijisanji
>she told people to stop bullying the livers because she knows how it feels to be bullied and didn't namedrop who bullied her, which is going to make it worse now
>she confirmed Nijisanji did harass her to make a statement while she was hospitalized
>she never wanted her hospitalization to be publicized, especially since it was a suicide attempt, and Nijisanji were the ones that revealed it without asking her
>she said everyone in NijiEN knew, which makes Vivi either a liar or another person getting isolated because she said she didn't know what was going on (likely the latter)

Funny thing is that Vivi's oshis were Pomu and Selen. Now they're both gone and she may have just realized she's the new bullying target at NijiEN because she's potentially being isolated already.

fortnitesmasherX

You could, you know, watch the stream to find out that info for yourself.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is like saying "Oh the government of Russia is a bunch of warmongerers, LET'S KILL THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN POPULATION!" You guys need to stop fucking moralfagging and going on these mindless crusades driven purely by emotion, nobody deserves to loose their job over the decisions of some other twat, I mean... isn't that ultimately what Selen went through?

She tolerated MONTHS on the company after the Zaion drama, by your logic maybe we should cull her too?
Im not moralfagging i just want to see the titan fall and upper management to start falling off the skyscrapers

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Im not moralfagging i just want to see the titan fall and upper management to start falling off the skyscrapers

I was moralfriending, and even I was destroyed with facts and logic within one post

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
At this point there is literally no good path for Nijisanji to continue. But they'll still keep on putting their fingers in their ears and pretend this never happened.
I see literally only two paths forward that could end up fixing their reputation short of slogging through years and years of work to fix it.
1) A total and complete house cleaning of NijiEN's management, including groveling apologies from Riku Tazumi himself going full dogeza and a roadmap of what they intend to do to fix their public perception - especially focusing on treatment of livers.
2) Niji releases total and incontrovertible proof that Selen was a complete nightmare psychotic bitch cunt behind the scenes, and she managed to play every single person like a goddamn fiddle. That kind of thing is basically impossible to hide forever though, and would go 100% against every single other testimony thus far of her character.
A big problem Niji has is that they seem to think that the fans will just be willing to believe them more than the talent. Maybe in Japan they just blind trust the company, but in the west a lot of people assume the worst of a company and the best of a employee in company vs employee situations, for good or ill.
They are rapidly finding out what works for a collectivist society like Japan absolutely does not work on an individualist one like the west. This is going to be the thing that ultimately bites them on the ass.
Wait, Selen said everyone knew why she was at the hospital.

Vivi...

:depressedtako:
Why Vivi specifically if you don't mind me asking? I'm basically completely clueless about the latest two waves from Niji. Did she do something?

Also, an RPR clipper released an edit of the VOD that got killed. The man is fucking FURIOUS.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
we can no longer explode Riku's penis because it was cut off, sad times we live in...

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Clip of the 200k

Tubedude

Clip of the serious time talk at the end. Includes some rambling stuffs.

Edit:
Will probably last longer than the streamable link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom