"Boy watching my stream become girl!"Amagase Muyu

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

If fishman or Gunrun really wanted to break into Japan, they should try and encroach on Niji's territory more there. Open to males/debut in waves.
Phase is too new to benefit from this on jp side other than making people check Kaleido. This ones on vshojo, brave or whatever biggest underdog JP agencies are called

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Of all the comments she's been heart-ing, this one has to be the most tone-deaf...
Well, despite the hopes and dreams I had in my earlier post, I'm definitely going to be finding out sooner or later that my Nijisanji oshi is a buttface, am I?

My reaction:

chihirogumi

It's not a rrat that they give preferential treatment mate. You have had multiple livers coming out to say they cant get any of their project done. Things are stuck in limbo for 2-3 years. Selen started her last cup of coffee song in at the lastest aug 2022, pomu wanted to release akiberse around may 2023 and had the song fully done in early 2022.
Unless you bought into the nijisanji cope is that Pomu was never interested in music and idol work and she's a lazy whore that's why she got so few song and covers out
Nina literally did management work and then when she brought up her own project they told her to sod the fuck off.
Then you have several people shitting out a song/cover every month.
To add to this, while she didn't say anything directly against management about this, Chii-chan did say that her one and only album in Niji "Unison Chouette" took YEARS to even get completed. My assumption is management dragging their feet along. It wasn't helped by the fact that it took them two whole years to finally address the anti problem in 2023 that reached the point of harassment and threats.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Someone in niji had the right idea and told livers to gtfo social media for a while.

Out and simple, NijiEN management threw them under the bus when they tried to slander Selen.
That "harrassment by other livers and management" was the fucking bomb that Niji detonated themselves.
Selen vs management was common knowledge, but Selen vs other talents was only a rumour.
And now Niji confirmed that internal bullying is a thing and it drove her to try and off herself because of it.
And thus a NijiEN branch wide among us Game has started and fans (and the bigger YouTube sphere) are the ones voting.
Nijisanji single handledly nuked their pr department and Kickstarted harrasment and public shaming on every EN member.
Well done stupid fucks
I feel like there is some truth to the talent thing. Its not the first instance of this getting brought up and at this point i believe the rrats of the clique based on what little evidence there is.

took him an entire day to.... write a bunch of nothing???:?

you see the current rrat is the top of the food chain livers get special treatment and thus they abuse it and flaunt against the less fortunate, forming cliches of high power.
I'm not naming names but there are a few of niji JP livers who keep churning out music videos, cover or originals. Meanwhile Pomu & selen couldnt get any music out for most of their carreer until they got terminated/graduated. Things are stuck for 2-3 years and never see the light of day, same as the graduated Nina.
Honestly the proof is right there in your face, it's pretty much whether you want to accept it or not.

Bro that's not any random person
That's NDF first line of defense. Mr Underhill is bigger Niji shill than the Yamanba evanito
The problem is that by all intents Nina, Pomu and Selen are the top of the food chain when it comes to support. Nina had a way stronger community than anyone else in her gen. It seems to be a manager issue because Maria and Ike have gotten a ton of songs and shit.

Both of them are massive Niji shills. Niji could murder someone and he would still try to justify it.

I think I captured it all. I have left the waiting room up and my ytcFilter has been catching all of her messages. Was a nice surprise to see this morning.

View attachment 62987
View attachment 62988

As much as I've love to see her be able to be with Mumei and her Stars friend in holo, I don't think she ever will. Unless holo can break from the JP corpo mentality, which seems very unlikely even for them, there's no way they can touch her anymore. She blacklisted from any JP company at this point I'd imagine. Also, I'm sure she just doesn't want to deal with corpo BS at this point in her life and understandably so. Even though it seems like holo is better, there have been numerous times of talents venting about permissions issues there as well, so grass is not always greener etc etc.
I find it very hard for Holo to allow it due to possible backlash from JP. But then again who knows. Would be a massive "FUCK YOU" to Nijisanji but it would sour what little positive reputation their collabs and whatnot have cultivated.

It created the precedent that a person that reincarnated can collab with Cover, in her case she collabed as Pikamee and as Henya without any issue
Reincarnation is not the same as getting torched and fired from a company.

https://streamlabs.com/tatsukiselen/tip (a)
It's pretty bizarre that Selen's streamlabs page is still up, IIRC when Zaion got fired it was the first thing they took down (before even making the announcement). Her memberships are also still active.
Maybe they want to see if anyone donated to Selen in support not knowing that the money will go directly to Niji.

The parallels of that situation are honestly kinda sad. A ton of people came out of the woodworks after Reckful's passing to milk it and bemoan about how sad they were. The one person who's view on the matter always stuck with me was dent-headed Tyler1 himself:

Basically, Reckful had a ton of orbiters or "friends" that were more than capable of helping and in positions to help him and knew what he was going through, but never bothered. I can see why this would bother rpr, since it is a similar situation in that it was almost too late for Doki, too. Hopefully she can get more people around her to keep her on the right track. At least Mumei was there for her and willing to help, even after the fact.

There have been a bunch of people that have commented that Reckful had a very self destructive behavior and would push people away that tried to help him. Not sure how right it was but im pretty sure he has always used suicide and the fact that his brother killed himself as a sort of crutch to fall back on and sometimes even use.

I wonder if any of the Luxiem/Noctyx boys would just pick their shit up and leave? Maybe they get hit by NDA but what would stop someone like Selen to promote them and make reference to their PL? Imagine Vox just dipping and Doki making a tweet saying that this new male vtuber with a sexy voice is a past coworker they used to collab with. That would be like a knife to the gut for Niji.

Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
Person running the PR department is probably a student. HOLY SHIT.

I was of the thought that Millie was mostly innocent in this but im starting to believe the rrats.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Phase is too new to benefit from this on jp side other than making people check Kaleido. This ones on vshojo, brave or whatever biggest underdog JP agencies are called
Neo Porte
They actually accept Males unlike VSPO or other Brave owned agencies and their reputation its quite good as their domestic fans are numerous

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's not a rrat that they give preferential treatment mate. You have had multiple livers coming out to say they cant get any of their projects done. Things are stuck in limbo for 2-3 years. Selen started her last cup of coffee song in at the lastest aug 2022, pomu wanted to release akiberse around may 2023 and had the song fully done in early 2022.
Unless you bought into the nijisanji cope is that Pomu was never interested in music and idols and that she's a lazy whore that's why she got so few song and covers out
Nina literally did management work and then when she brought up her own project they told her to sod the fuck off.
Then you have several people shitting out a song/cover every month.
IIRC Nina wanted to release a song a month in 2022. She did 3 songs that year and one was a group song...

It was another one of the factors in her graduation. She's been in Vshojo for ~3 months and already done 4 songs total.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Well, despite the hopes and dreams I had in my earlier post, I'm definitely going to be finding out sooner or later that my Nijisanji oshi is a buttface, am I?

My reaction:

Believe in your oshi until you've seen proof otherwise. This fuck up probably isn't on their shoulders.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
People are sleeping on Sony as they just got Mirai Akari when everyone and their mother tought she would go to Vshojo because she is friends with Kson
They can pull the same deal with Multiple Nijisanji Stars that leave

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Apparently Enna is telling people to unmember if they feel they need to in her current member stream. Anyone a member that knows how to use yt-dlp?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

lolwatagain

The funny part of that statement is that it's literally true. Deciding to fire Selen isn't what's going to cost them. It wasn't going to win them any fans but if they'd done it in a professional and civilized manner they could have avoided the current furor to a large extent. Instead they decided to be incompetent and vindictive and here we are....
Literally all they had to do was agree to a mutual seperation, and just announce a graduation without any graduation stream. Instead they went Zaion x10 when her greatest sin is not just accepting Kurosanji's lack of support. They are truly retarded and I am going to enjoy watching the ride.
Unsubbed to the main and EN Nijisanji youtube channels. I'm not willing to leave them all behind, but I want to do something.
Is it possible to get refunds for merch preorders at this point? If you really wanted to cause the company pain without harming the talents, that would be the way to do it. They only see 2% of that.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Even leaving out of the equation giants like Brave and Sony or other JP corps like Neo Porte,774,.live,etc its difficult to guess who would really benefit of getting their hands on some JP Nijis as not all of them go to a particular place to gather together

kukkia

Early Adopter
I almost feel sick thinking about how some of the money I've spent on the talents has gone to this company. I hope their stock utterly tanks. I hope everyone good leaves.

The Rratarded Alt

I almost feel sick thinking about how some of the money I've spent on the talents has gone to this company. I hope their stock utterly tanks.
Don't be too hard on yourself. At least 2% of your money made it to the livers you enjoy I'msorryIcouldn'thelpit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just realized that back when Ves and Magni went in Hiatus and people rrated that either Magni got into a car crash or Ves went to help him out at the hospital

half a year later, Mumei and Selen end up actually having that moment
true friendship between these bitches, i kneel for Mooms, she deserves being the first in Promise to hit 1 million

kukkia

Early Adopter
Don't be too hard on yourself. At least 2% of your money made it to the livers you enjoy I'msorryIcouldn'thelpit

Well I never bought merch so hopefully it was a bit more than that but who knows.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This been posted before? Fascinated if any legals could give insight.

With the obvious caveat that I do not practice in Japan, or in civil law systems, the biggest problem* with that angle that jumps out at me are the words "illness or injury incurred in the course of work." Doing a flip, even if it was because of the situation at your company, is unlikely to count as being "in the course of work" in the way that a workplace injury would.

*setting aside the contractor issue; the text being cited in that twitter post is not official statutory text or a translation thereof as far as I can tell, it's from a website run by the Japan External Trade Organization which is providing a guide to investing in Japan and setting up a business, and I can't quickly find a section on employee/contractor distinctions.

Negzana

So Mikeneko made sure she deserves her award in January, Nijisanji in February; who else got hall of shame awards again? What's March?

USS IOWA

The Rratarded Alt

A

Did HYTE stop all sales of the Niji cases? They are all out of stock and the collection is empty on the site. There was no Twitter announcement about sales ending, either.

Individual pages:
A

A

A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom