"If you are embarrassed of yourself, why don't you use your gun?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Non asian bro, it doesn't work like that.
It does work exactly like that. She got away in the first place, could potentially refuse them entry to the coutry (getting even tourist Canadian visa is a bitch), failing that she could refuse them entry to her home. But i guess gaslighting was too hard and too successfull...

hlwldlnf

How many NijiEN do ya think are going to quit this year over this? Or more accurately how many of the NijiEN that are still in have souls?
I don't know if they'd quit but rather coast until their contract is up. Unfortunately for at least waves 1-5 (lazulight, obsydia, ethyria, luxiem, noctyx) they did get a lot of opportunities in the JP sphere like sponsorships that would be hard to get in the JP sphere if they were an indie because Japan being Japan and they don't like trusting completely nobodies so the Niji brand helped them get things like that, so it would definitely be painful for them to give that up and just start anew. Wave 6 and 7 (iluna, xsoleil) may coast until their contract is up, wave 8 (krisis) being connected to JP idk how that would work, that could stir some minor drama in the JP sphere of "why is the EN heroes leaving". I think the worst is the newest wave, wave 9 aka TTT, they just started out and I'm not sure if they have a solid fanbase that would follow them if they quit Niji.

Now I know I mentioned how in the Japanese entertainment sphere, big changes tend to happen around April or October. I'm bringing this up again because if this damage of EN's reputation is taken into account and see the plummet of sales (because the amount of tweets I saw with fans saying only buy things that would most benefit the livers aka VPs and streamlab donations, their sales would definitely take a hit) they could absolutely absorb EN into JP by April at this rate. I would say keep watch for PL account movements from here on out.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Selen Grad Perms claim.jpg

I knew I remembered this clip! Niji claims in their post that they hadn't seen any of the materials for Selen's music video until December 24th and that they panicked because they didn't know if all perms had been acquired, but Selen discussed this on stream. In the clip she goes over that she had requested this cover multiple times, that all relevant perms had been acquired but were being held up by the producer's OK, and most importantly that there is email evidence between her manager & Lilypichu's producer that her manager requested perms and confirmed receipt of them from her. They're fucking lying!

Apologies for the image upload and tweet, but I've never been able to access archiving sites for some reason and I'd appreciate this being saved.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It does work exactly like that. She got away in the first place, could potentially refuse them entry to the coutry (getting even tourist Canadian visa is a bitch), failing that she could refuse them entry to her home. But i guess gaslighting was too hard and too successfull...
Bro, Asian or even Spics/SEA parents are a whole nother breed and the paternal autism runs deep into alot of niggas

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Being a EN simp must be really hard for a JP fan. They get all the retards in Japan being corpo shills while seeing everyone in the EN sphere livid.

Poor Pako's twitter has been a steady stream of sadposting for a hot minute. I know Niji's goal with EN seems to be more timeslots for their JP audience lately but at this point even the JP fans of EN have got to be getting sick of this and looking for other alternatives.
Honestly it's too hard to guess anymore but Ike and Vox were really close to Selen (and at many times Vox seemed like he already had one foot out of the door). Nobody likes seeing their friend treated so poorly and discarded in this way but it will hit those two particularly hard. Ike and Selen did a lot of duo collabs together (tfw they will never finish Dead Space 3) and even did a cover together (sort of), and Selen liked Vox enough to carry his ass to masters in OW2 offstream (and also invited him to various collabs with big OW pros/content creators who Vox idolized when he was younger), outside of their fun banter during the NijiCancelled streams and other collabs. They both really respected her as a content creator and as a friend.

Fulgur was also good friends with her but I don't think he would leave just yet. Rosemi was close with Selen but I guess that won't become an issue until her contract is up again next year. From the newer members I imagine that Vivi is really going through it at the moment given that she was a big fan of Pomu and Selen before she joined.
Vox has been trying to rebrand for a while so maybe this could be the kick in the ass to just ditch the Vox persona all together and leave to do something new. Sayu defended Vox in her discord stream a while back and said he even offered to help financially when she wanted to get everyone in NijiEN to strike. She's been pretty blatant about the ones who stabbed her in the back. Luxiem in general seemed to get along really with Nina as well, it was their fujoshit fans that harassed Nina not them. Between my 2 favorite Niji livers + the one who went nuclear after leaving all defending him/hanging out off stream I'm convinced that the guy behind the persona is a good dude.

wrp

Dude WTF, why she allowed all of that in the first place? She legally adult, she could just call police and kick them out!
Most people don't tend to take legal action against their parents until it becomes absolutely necessary, and hers didn't become obviously abusive until after they had already convinced her to become dependent.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

USS IOWA

Dragoons: My Oshi is not cold on the ground and you come back here.
Niji: Your Oshi knew the rules when she took the job, Now I'm real sorry of how thing turned out but she made her choice, Ain't my fault of how the world is.
Dragoons: She didn't have a choice, She was good and she did good, The wasn't a choice in that. And you've as good as terminating her yourself, and you don't kid yourself, you had a choice
Niji: You speak as if Terminating is something I cared about.
Dragoons: You ever wonder about eternity?
Niji: I hope it's hot and terrible Dragoon Otherwise I feel like I have been sold a false bill of goods, Now please where is that money?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 62920

I knew I remembered this clip! Niji claims in their post that they hadn't seen any of the materials for Selen's music video until December 24th and that they panicked because they didn't know if all perms had been acquired, but Selen discussed this on stream. In the clip she goes over that she had requested this cover multiple times, that all relevant perms had been acquired but were being held up by the producer's OK, and most importantly that there is email evidence between her manager & Lilypichu's producer that her manager requested perms and confirmed receipt of from her. They're fucking lying!

Apologies for the image upload and tweet, but I've never been able to access archiving sites for some reason and I'd appreciate this being saved.

Thing is, i dont disagree with Niji Management being incompetent, but they weasel word it to where any part of the music video itself, from animation to the cover to any sort of officialy branded material within it could have been the offending material that got her suspended. Getting the producer's okay would only mean management knew about the cover being made and not neccesarily about an aspect of the video that could've been the reason they shoah-ed

Remember, popular rrats was that stemmed from the e-mail responses was that a liver didnt give permission and for a while was the prevaling reason, but that does seem like a pre-canned response, and that part could've been the lie

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

I want to say what AkioAir and Wactor did is worse but

1) harrassing your top female talent into a suicide attempt is pretty much the moral event horizon
2) Niji is #2 in the industry it's one thing when some shitty C or D list company is fucking horrific and another when one of the A-list companies is so bad it drives one of its top talents to a fucking suicide attempt

So congrats Niji, you win the black company award! No other competition. Second winner to make sure to secure their title for the year so far and within 2 weeks!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

niggaphil

Dragoons: My Oshi is not cold on the ground and you come back here.
Niji: Your Oshi knew the rules when she took the job, Now I'm real sorry of how thing turned out but she made her choice, Ain't my fault of how the world is.
Dragoons: She didn't have a choice, She was good and she did good, The wasn't a choice in that. And you've as good as terminating her yourself, and you don't kid yourself, you had a choice
Niji: You speak as if Terminating is something I cared about.
Dragoons: You ever wonder about eternity?
Niji: I hope it's hot and terrible Dragoon Otherwise I feel like I have been sold a false bill of goods, Now please where is that money?

The replies man, holy shit, no one taking it well with Kurosanji :whatastory:
Capture.PNG

I also want to share this:

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
> management did their best to communicate with not only Selen Tatsuki herself, but also her emergency contact. However, despite frequent communication with Selen Tatsuki's emergency contact...The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name "Selen Tatsuki".
So Selen wasn't talking with management this past month and they ghost-wrote that "update" tweet posted to her account?
yeah the statements point to it being ghost writing

so the guy looking at it weirdly because of the wording was actually right
Has no one mentioned the apostrophe thing yet? I see nothing new when searching for ‘apostrophe’, and this basically confirms that it was tweeted by someone else and not from any of her own devices.
this has been mentioned yes
Well then I blame whoever talked about apostrophes without using the word ‘apostrophe’. Or maybe I blame the search function, I don’t know because I haven’t seen it yet.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Let's make this about meeeeeee

1707187639678.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Has no one mentioned the apostrophe thing yet? I see nothing new when searching for ‘apostrophe’, and this basically confirms that it was tweeted by someone else and not from any of her own devices.
this has been mentioned yes

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom