Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballpark_Look

Anycolor has the gun pointed at everyone right now

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
We all knew that this was happening, and I'm actually really happy that it did.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Guessing the livers might be forced to keep silent seeing as they didn't mention selen at all this past month leading up to her graduation.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Guessing the livers might be forced to keep silent seeing as they didn't mention selen at all this past month leading up to her graduation.
The shitstorm has never been this big either. It's probably a good idea for Niji to tell them not to say anything.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Long as HoloEN doesn't fuck things up, the shit-stirrers won't have much to work with.
I think Holo is overall good at selecting talents who are capable of putting on their big girl pants and not leaving things to be stirred up.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Potentially not related but worth noting (thanks @reinigen.)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi...

Imagine joining the same agency as your favorite vtubers just for one of them to graduate and another being terminated in one of the worst PR stunts ever.

Then we have Kunai that was out during the entirety of Pomu's graduation due to a hand injury and when she comes back, she's greeted by this shit. Man... i feel really bad for TTT and Krisis...

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The shitstorm has never been this big either. It's probably a good idea for Niji to tell them not to say anything.
We knew there was severe micromanagement behind the scenes already, but it's going to get a hundred times worse now. Assume any comment you read or hear from any remaining Niji talent over the next week or so, no matter how innocuous, has been vetted by multiple Japanese managers through Google Translate.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Everyone's """"favorite"""" Commie's reaction to the news:
Screenshot 2024-02-05 1437482.jpg

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Although there are many factions in nijisanji, I am sure there are many members who support selen. But now they are silent when they most deserve to fight back, probably because management has given them very strict orders.

Personally, I think from the perspective of nijisanji's abnormal strategy over the past year, this is not a simple problem of mediocre management, but a very bad Duty encroachment.From corporate management to dictatorship by some.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Vivi...

Imagine joining the same agency as your favorite vtubers just for one of them to graduate and another being terminated in one of the worst PR stunts ever.

Then we have Kunai that was out during the entirety of Pomu's graduation due to a hand injury and when she comes back, she's greeted by this shit. Man... i feel really bad for the TTT and Krisis...

I'd feel sorry for Vivi but she joined after a few had already left. But does she have much to gain if she decides to graduate this year too?

I won't feel sorry for anyone who debuts after this termination though. Say for example, Shizukou (as someone who recently put up their notice), ends up over there. Nijisanji have been truly exposed for what they are, but it's been blatantly obvious for a year now, Selen's termination made it much worse.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
They are pretty biased towards Vshojo afaik so wouldn't suprise me if they did
Shame they can't just use the gap to shill indies or other corpos. They're just going to wait for Mika or Pomu to show up in Vshojo.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Can we recolor The Haha Selen to yellow? :ironmousekek:

Also, maybe this has already been posted, but livestream showing the migration:

Negzana

We all knew that this was happening, and I'm actually really happy that it did.
I knew she was probably axed but I didn't think they had the balls to give her the Zaion treatment, let alone 3x way more brutally than Zaion. The absolute insanity

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'd love to see Selen break NDA. If she really was facing harassment, she could probably fight the breach of NDA and be protected as a whistleblower. Not sure what effect that would have on her standing in Japanese communities, though. She is pretty deep in that scene.

I also hope she wouldn't be prevented from collabing with Hololive talents, either. Something I just thought of while typing this is that Dimitri Jap reposting her termination is kinda interesting in that it is possible he has worked with her before, if he is involved in Stars management, too.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

All of Selen tweets ripped for posterity

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
The reaction from Enna’s character illustrator is just a “Selen…”

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
You know now that i analyze further, this incredible backlash come because Selen literally had their own cabal but the cabal was full of people outside of Nijisanji, she is connected to Holostars, Hololive and almost all the big players on twitch, now i understand why Nijimembers were not part of the cabal and why every twitch vtuber is out for blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom