"Let's work together in bed!"Oozora Subaru

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malchior

I'd love to see Selen break NDA. If she really was facing harassment, she could probably fight the breach of NDA and be protected as a whistleblower.
it would be great if she could do that... but for as much I would like to see Niji crumble I don't think she would go that route, I don't see her being as vocal as Sayu for example...
I was lowkey expecting someone to jokingly say to work with wactor instead...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Everyone's """"favorite"""" Commie's reaction to the news:
View attachment 62869
image.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

hlwldlnf

I'd love to see Selen break NDA. If she really was facing harassment, she could probably fight the breach of NDA and be protected as a whistleblower. Not sure what effect that would have on her standing in Japanese communities, though. She is pretty deep in that scene.

I also hope she wouldn't be prevented from collabing with Hololive talents, either. Something I just thought of while typing this is that Dimitri Jap reposting her termination is kinda interesting in that it is possible he has worked with her before, if he is involved in Stars management, too.
It would be interesting to see but, how would Canadian laws allow her to do all of this? Is she employed in a way that Canadian laws would allow her to be a whistleblower?

frz

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Another person claims Niji fucks up NDAs.

archive

Stunned But Dumb

@reinigen is on mobile so I'm going to post this for him. Huge grain of salt, screenshot sourced from /vt/:
image.png

image.png
image.png

Wayback Machine | Twitter #1 | Twitter #2

Again, this could be literally nothing, but it is worth noting for potential digging.
image.png

I remember that long running rrat that Noor, from Niji India was a manager or even led Niji EN
  • According to Finana Ryugu, Noor was present during her interview in the audition process.

I wonder if anyone know what stream that clip of her saying this could be found in

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Dokibird's Twitch channel! Follow that too!

>Twitch

No thanks.

Sorry to keep posting guys, I'll but how could they do Selen like that? And the rest of EN, I know you guys may or not care about them to various degrees, but that statement threw them all under the bus. Fans are leaving in droves, artists and merch makers, a community's lifeblood. Drama fuckers are once again getting money and views and it's as over as its ever been.

I want the vtubers I support to have a company that has their back and I don't know if that can even happen anymore if they stay with Nijisanji and that's so sad to say. It's actually making my dumbass cry.

I still have Scarle, Vivi and (sometimes) Reimu but they were always sometimes watches instead of someone I'd schedule my own activities around trying to watch or at least catch up on.

If Niji didn't want to die they shouldn't have shot themselves in the head. Their reputation to this point was repeatedly souring but instead of pulling back and trying to recover they essentially screamed "OH YEAH WATCH THIS I BET YOU'LL FEEL BAD" and pulled the trigger. It's rough that this is probably going to impact the entire EN branch, but there's without a doubt a handful within it that deserve this to happen to them if bullying allegations are true.

It'd be funny if Niji EN folded and she ended up having to join JP but got forced to go through their "education" system before she was allowed to stream again.

And ends up washing out. :smugselen:

VSpoEN might be the next big thing if they play their cards right. I hope they learn from Niji's horrendous mistakes. Good thing is no nijisisters shitting up the fandom since Vspo is girls-only.

Ugh. Women. :pikacringe:

:koronehappyl:
There's quite a bit of people like me we just stay away from the rainbow sock shark club and focus on stuff outside of trannyshit.

And thank fuck for that. The rainbow brigade trying to make their fucking lives everyone else's problem give everyone just trying to be themselves a bad rep.

The Rratarded Alt

It would be interesting to see but, how would Canadian laws allow her to do all of this? Is she employed in a way that Canadian laws would allow her to be a whistleblower?
Been looking into this more and apparently Canadian laws are shit. Looks like the private sector is not covered much at all by their whistleblows laws. That is fucking awful.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I remember that long running rrat that Noor, from Niji India was a manager or even led Niji EN

I wonder if anyone know what stream that clip of her saying this could be found in
I remember during Noctyx's debut that someone on Homeland posted a leaked clip of Uki's debut rehearsel that you could hear a voice that was very similar to Noor.

Psielite

I wish I could see Riku waking up today to this shitshow

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If Niji didn't want to die they shouldn't have shot themselves in the head. Their reputation to this point was repeatedly souring but instead of pulling back and trying to recover they essentially screamed "OH YEAH WATCH THIS I BET YOU'LL FEEL BAD" and pulled the trigger. It's rough that this is probably going to impact the entire EN branch, but there's without a doubt a handful within it that deserve this to happen to them if bullying allegations are true.
I think it's pretty safe to say whatever the fuck they think they are doing they give zero shits about reputation giving fucking WACTOR a run for it's money.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I knew she was probably axed but I didn't think they had the balls to give her the Zaion treatment, let alone 3x way more brutally than Zaion. The absolute insanity
Kurosanji's biggest mistake was to think it will go like what happen with Zaion with minor pushback and legions of loyal fans to protect them but no, they did this to the most universally loved Vtuber they had and now it's like the first time Sayu expose them but this time, there is no target on Doki's back and no one will come to Niji's defense without coming off as supporting a company that push an innocent girl to attempted suicide.

The news got reported by the Hindustan Times.

It's all over, Nijibros
If this becomes Kurosanji's version of the Taiwan yab, it will be the funniest thing to happen in EN Vtubing

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I think it's pretty safe to say whatever the fuck they think they are doing they give zero shits about reputation giving fucking WACTOR a run for it's money.

Given how much of the termination notice was about protecting their reputation from misinformation that had been/could have been raised by Selen, I think reputation is their entire motivation but they're too inept to realize what their problem is.

The Rratarded Alt

If this becomes Kurosanji's version of the Taiwan yab, it will be the funniest thing to happen in EN Vtubing
Given that the JP side of Nijisanji don't seem to give a fuck, I don't see that happening, unfortunately.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Schizo Parrot live to talk about the Selen drama.

And he has BOOBA!!!

That voice coming out of that model is the stuff of nightmares...
Everyone's """"favorite"""" Commie's reaction to the news:
View attachment 62869
I support selen and all but these grifters commenting on this reads like:
1707168450850.png

I'm just here to talk about VTubers and see what people say without all the vague eggshell stepping. I know what people are like here I lurk quite frequently, and I'm not out to force them to like trans or not. Just figured it was relevant for the context plus I can crack a few jokes about it.
The only good trans person I have ever encountered, kudos to you.
@reinigen is on mobile so I'm going to post this for him. Huge grain of salt, screenshot sourced from /vt/:
image.png

image.png
image.png

Wayback Machine | Twitter #1 | Twitter #2

Again, this could be literally nothing, but it is worth noting for potential digging.
image.png
Who is this chestnut person? A talent? A manager?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I wish I could see Riku waking up today to this shitshow
Unless this causes fallout in the JP scene he probably won't care. But with Chihiro graduating and immediately re-debuting and said re-debut being retweeted by 2 of her genmates on their corpo accounts I'm thinking JP is already having their own issues.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Been looking into this more and apparently Canadian laws are shit. Looks like the private sector is not covered much at all by their whistleblows laws. That is fucking awful.
Sorry for rapid posts but Canadian here not too familiar with the laws themselves but I think i have a bit of insight.

We don't have much of a private sector to begin with or rather what was there is relatively recent and laws will take another 200 decades to catch up. most of it applies to first nations stuff and all of that stuff tends to be handled case by case in a small enclosed space with a peace pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom