"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

VSpoEN might be the next big thing if they play their cards right. I hope they learn from Niji's horrendous mistakes. Good thing is no nijisisters shitting up the fandom since Vspo is girls-only.
At this point, simply not playing them bad will result in a W. They are networking through v4mirai and globie, and their brand has enough power behind it. If they actually could get selen it would be one hell of a start for them, but Niji probably took that chance down forever.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Don't beg, Holodrones will not reduce ourselves to the level of Phasefags.
I'm not begging, just stating facts. There's a place for Selen in HoloEN if she wants it, but there will be four Canadians whether she's one of them or not.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
some more notable reactions BTW
1707163078182.png

1707163102507.png

1707163134140.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
At this point, simply not playing them bad will result in a W. They are networking through v4mirai and globie, and their brand has enough power behind it. If they actually could get selen it would be one hell of a start for them, but Niji probably took that chance down forever.
In this new reality, W is to not fuck up disastrously. General fuckups are still W.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
The rrats in /vt/ about her in the hospital because of Anycolor, and that discord screenshot I saw about her explaining to who she worked with for Last Cup of Coffee video in discord is true all along.
Always-Has-Been.jpg
If it's true that Millie was one of the talents that bullied Selen, then man am I glad that she didn't join HoloID when Moona invited to join. Holo dodged a bullet there.
I'll give you a more horrifying proposition:
Millie graduating NijiEN and Joining HoloEN/ID.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Gives life? I'd say it basically proves it, since the fucking nijiYamanbas themselves mentioned Selen complaining about harassment from other chuubas.
Its evidence of some of the livers being a mean girls clique, but not of Elira being involved. At least nothing yet, maybe more in the future will point the finger her way.
What are the retarded odds ninji considers it's management under that umbrella of "livers" they are desperately trying to frame her after all. Suggest focusing more on Why till we know more as who matters little but the differance between being malicious bitches because ninji has a gun to their head and because they want to is pretty important.

Was this already posted?

would be very interesting if these two start interacting more.
The worst part about Selen confirming what has long been speculated is that it puts interactions like these in a different light:

TL;DW: Enna and company are pressuring Selen to do a sexy greeting like Elira did when she is clearly uncomfortable with it
Man...:depressedtako:

that's just friends bulling each other. never had friends? yeah i can't relate.
Nijisanji needs to learn what figurative means

this tweet actually has layers. To keep it super short saying "ill die for X" can be very very sarcastic over there in a "if i keep working for them i will die" sense.
Does the trophy in her oshi mark symbolize the play button she never got?
what was selens "job" what that "job" tend to reward?
No, she talked about the environment on her own tweet. The official termination notice claimed Selen told mamagement she was getting bullied by livers or whatever. Which i wont believe until i see proof.
i'm fully in the camp of. Ninji is calling it's management livers we have a good idea how they twist things given their accusations against Zaion.
If it wasn't clear by now I'm a tranny. I figured it would be fine to use this name since I call myself a tranny in other places on the web.
Your either unaware or very brave to say as much here of all places. Repect if it's the latter.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Schizo Parrot live to talk about the Selen drama.

And he has BOOBA!!!

The mascot should really be the one talking, the girl is just there for eye candy.

Bahroo is still the only one I've seen do this right.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Selen got fired for calling Nijisan a black company, and if there is one thing Riku hates more than talents having opinions it's blacks.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Popular Niji Clip Channel posted about how Pomu was sad Selen missed her short graduation lap

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

At least Advarcher has been busy creating some uplifting stuff

UberSoldat

Aged like milk didn't it

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Your either unaware or very brave to say as much here of all places. Repect if it's the latter.
I'm just here to talk about VTubers and see what people say without all the vague eggshell stepping. I know what people are like here I lurk quite frequently, and I'm not out to force them to like trans or not. Just figured it was relevant for the context plus I can crack a few jokes about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lmao
I think this was the account that dropped the girls who left VSJ like a day after they left

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm just here to talk about VTubers and see what people say without all the vague eggshell stepping. I know what people are like here I lurk quite frequently, and I'm not out to force them to like trans or not. Just figured it was relevant for the context plus I can crack a few jokes about it.
If it makes you feel better, you're the least bad trаnny I've ever talked to. Granted, you're the only one :smugpipi:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
If it makes you feel better, you're the least bad trаnny I've ever talked to. Granted, you're the only one :smugpipi:
:koronehappyl:
There's quite a bit of people like me we just stay away from the rainbow sock shark club and focus on stuff outside of trannyshit.

Bronze

Lmao
I think this was the account that dropped the girls who left VSJ like a day after they left

They are pretty biased towards Vshojo afaik so wouldn't suprise me if they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom