"I'm a whore and not a slut"Nanobites

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Gotta suck to go from having a highlight of her career with Tekken 8 and Harada tweeting out her streams and even offering a to make a custom character to having Niji kneecap your momentum through sheer retardation.

VTuberBobDole

Just got back from running somewhere and see she hit 100K! Finally a (ex)Niji-er can get their play button actually. Hopefully YT doesn't purge these.

1707156796638.png

edit: Ah darn, thread is moving to fast. Clock me bro.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Can you imagine, leaving Tsunderia and thinking you're finally free and just ending up in another black company? I haven't watched a single thing of Rosemi and I just know she's going to have sad girl energy.
Dude, with all latest proceedings, Thsunderia looks seiso in comparison

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
From the bits and pieces I've been told about it's a lot of managers picking favourites, and being super restrictive for some livers while letting the other livers have less restrictions. Niji routinely bars and punishes streamers for mixing their past life, and current life too much. For example keeping connections, mods, or even commissioning people from your PL. If management things you are going too far they will restrict and punish you if you continue to far with your PL.

However this isn't the same for some of the other livers who can post freely on their PL, have previous mods from their PL modding their stream, and commissioning people their PL used. This sort of behaviour has created cliques and groups in Nijisanji that routinely kick rocks down at the other livers. Management is slow, and doesn't prioritize the livers they don't favorite.

This comports with what I have been told elsewhere. Something that I'm curious about; I've heard rumours that Sayu's leaving triggered a massive paranoid reaction within Niji management, who took steps to clamp down on talent freedom on social media, streams and other places. Basically made everything far more of an awkward manager-approval-needed-to-sneeze hellscape. Any insight here?

niggaphil

Dude, with all latest proceedings, Thsunderia looks seiso in comparison
At this rate, I am not surprised that the talents slept with the NijiEN managers for exchanging perms and shit. Maybe even worst than the idolEN incident :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
From the bits and pieces I've been told about it's a lot of managers picking favourites, and being super restrictive for some livers while letting the other livers have less restrictions. Niji routinely bars and punishes streamers for mixing their past life, and current life too much. For example keeping connections, mods, or even commissioning people from your PL. If management things you are going too far they will restrict and punish you if you continue to far with your PL.

However this isn't the same for some of the other livers who can post freely on their PL, have previous mods from their PL modding their stream, and commissioning people their PL used. This sort of behaviour has created cliques and groups in Nijisanji that routinely kick rocks down at the other livers. Management is slow, and doesn't prioritize the livers they don't favorite.
on an unrelated note,
Hey do you guys remember when Vox got to direct an entire 40 minute motion comic
:smugselen:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
This comports with what I have been told elsewhere. Something that I'm curious about; I've heard rumours that Sayu's leaving triggered a massive paranoid reaction within Niji management, who took steps to clamp down on talent freedom on social media, streams and other places. Basically made everything far more of an awkward manager-approval-needed-to-sneeze hellscape. Any insight here?
There was some other issues with another liver about six months before that. And that incident caused them to start clamping down before Sayu's graduation. I'm sure Sayu's graduation was a catalyst to double down on those changes.

I've been told that the newer contract is a lot more restrictive than it used to be a year ago.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
From bits and pieces i see, they basically have no choise but to pick favorites simply because how small management team is. Which gets multiplied by generic east-asian mentality as seen and mocked on Steven He's and Nigel Ng's channels, and here we are.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

wrp

1707157110706.png

:deztheroom::whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED::tomagatyou:
:SelenHAHAhere::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::selenpointandlaugh:

I love being a note rater
Will update when elon tells me how much impact my rating had

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

frz

niggaphil

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Psielite

Better keep it just to spite Nijisanji. They would rather memory hole her instead. Don't let them have it
We could have both a Selen laugh and a Doki one. Use the Selen one to laugh at Nijis constant fuck ups.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
You do you. I don't care nor judge what your stance is about trans. Just doing it for myself. Thanks for the welcome.
:koronehappyl:
I for one welcome anyone with a nice ass.
Just got back from running somewhere and see she hit 100K! Finally a (ex)Niji-er can get their play button actually. Hopefully YT doesn't purge these.

View attachment 62842
YT will absolutely cull at least 10-15k of those subs over the next week after their "update on how we determine valuable subs and views" change for us creators. She should be mostly unphased though since ghost subs never really counted anyay.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
holo shit niji is making history after history
Official PL linked in a graduation statement
Any JP bros here? Can we make the same for the other announcement?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
We're reaching levels of happening that I haven't seen since Pikamee graduated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom