"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm not Kumo, sorry don't want to derail the thread with too much guess the tranny nonsense. I mostly come here to read and get info that about stuff that isn't from twitter. I find the information and talk that gets posted here is a lot more free and my style.
I only have one other guess, but I'll refrain. I'm not a fan of trаnnies, but welcome to the forum.

Limkin

Might be jumping the gun here but how feasible would it be to replace selen laughing with doki laughing?
Better keep it just to spite Nijisanji. They would rather memory hole her instead. Don't let them have it

Bug Eater

E: This is from her original 100k countdown stream. It survived the purge, but why?
Seems like she had a different stream planned and decided to do the countdown last minute, I guess somewhere in the process she didn't end a stream properly so there's been a secret chat room on her channel for 2.5 years. Maybe it didn't show up in YouTube Studio, or they saw it and ignored it because they assumed that nobody would find it - it doesn't show up on her channel normally, but you can find it if you check her uploads playlist (archive). Her actual 100k countdown had a different video ID to this one. It's just so fucking funny that it got to be repurposed for doki reaching 100k.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_oaipWPAt5a.png

She'll finally get that play button.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kay Yu, developer of Holocure, gave his input.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Can you tell us if the person that has been harassing people behind the scenes is a streamer or manament and if they are male or female
Should be vague enough to keep you safe though you being trans does cut the pool down a little
Stay safe man and hope your corpo friends can make it out okay
From the bits and pieces I've been told about it's a lot of managers picking favourites, and being super restrictive for some livers while letting the other livers have less restrictions. Niji routinely bars and punishes streamers for mixing their past life, and current life too much. For example keeping connections, mods, or even commissioning people from your PL. If management things you are going too far they will restrict and punish you if you continue to far with your PL.

However this isn't the same for some of the other livers who can post freely on their PL, have previous mods from their PL modding their stream, and commissioning people their PL used. This sort of behaviour has created cliques and groups in Nijisanji that routinely kick rocks down at the other livers. Management is slow, and doesn't prioritize the livers they don't favorite.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy fuck she actually tried to kill herself.

Fuck Nijisanji, glad she’s alive to complain about it.

While it is good she survived, imagine how much it would have killed the company if she succeeded and left a letter that laid the blame? With an attempt she can still rail them for driving her to that point but can you even imagine the fallout in a universe where "Nijisanji KILLED Selen Tatsuki?"

Six moths ago? Yes.

Now?

Dunno.

With Selen's suicide attempt now on public record?

I'd say that a walkout by talents (who weren't at odds with Selen) is not out of the question. And that could turn into an avalanche as nobody wants to be associated with the company that drives you to suicide/be suspected of being among the clique that bullied Selen.

I'd say EN is either dead within the next three months or chugs along indefinitely.

A list of talents that are at odds with Selen would be a list of people to shun for being spineless, bootlicker cunts content to stroke company cock because they fear for their paycheck over being treated like normal people.

The fact that Holo treated fucking Rushia, a riro ron level menhera dramawhore, with more dignity than how Niji does Selen is just insane to me

And we know she wasn't cucking fans by being married because her own parents torpedo her interpersonal relationships!

... :depressedtako:

I ain't keeping up with this shit, it's increased 8 pages since I started reading. At least this is the one departure that doesn't hurt, because this was a blatant case of a company fucking up and deciding to execute their victim to pen the apology letter in their blood. When your accusations against the terminated doubles as an admission of wrongdoing on your end, you've fucked up.

niggaphil

View attachment 62838
She'll finally get that play button.
Lets hope Youtube did not act like scumbag, and remove the subscriber. Hope she can get her silver plate this time, instead of giving it to Kurosanji

Fuck me, even Kay Yu, who is usually trying to be neutral on making fan games and other projects, are shitting on Kurosanji

You done fucked up, Kurosanji

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Horo7618

No one in particular

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I only have one other guess, but I'll refrain. I'm not a fan of trаnnies, but welcome to the forum.
You do you. I don't care nor judge what your stance is about trans. Just doing it for myself. Thanks for the welcome.
:koronehappyl:

niggaphil

Translation: Rosemi riots with the Kurosanji management, and keep yelling Yamanba, hence the stealth suspension from social media, possibly streaming as well :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

wew

Male hag love!
From the bits and pieces I've been told about it's a lot of managers picking favourites, and being super restrictive for some livers while letting the other livers have less restrictions. Niji routinely bars and punishes streamers for mixing their past life, and current life too much. For example keeping connections, mods, or even commissioning people from your PL. If management things you are going too far they will restrict and punish you if you continue to far with your PL.

However this isn't the same for some of the other livers who can post freely on their PL, have previous mods from their PL modding their stream, and commissioning people their PL used. This sort of behaviour has created cliques and groups in Nijisanji that routinely kick rocks down at the other livers. Management is slow, and doesn't prioritize the livers they don't favorite.
Ah I see so it starts with management picking favorites than the favorites stick together to keep that status so they can keep getting away with stuff and maybe being shitheads to the other streamers

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
While it is good she survived, imagine how much it would have killed the company if she succeeded and left a letter that laid the blame? With an attempt she can still rail them for driving her to that point but can you even imagine the fallout in a universe where "Nijisanji KILLED Selen Tatsuki?"
This could unironically get kurosanji banned from Canada is she/family/laywers choose to pursue criminal charges, or if kurosanji will suicdally try to sue her on her turf.

niggaphil

Ah I see so it starts with management picking favorites than the favorites stick together to keep that status so they can keep getting away with stuff and maybe being shitheads to the other streamers
Not gonna lie, it sounds like Millie sucking a lot of Kurosanji Management dicks irl, thats why she is always defending the Kurosanji :smugselen:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you ever think Dizzy regrets egging Rosemi to join Nijisanji?
Can you imagine, leaving Tsunderia and thinking you're finally free and just ending up in another black company? I haven't watched a single thing of Rosemi and I just know she's going to have sad girl energy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Theres a lot of growing unrest in the community especially in the indie sector towards Nijisanji.
Okay...? Why does anyone care what random indies think? Are they gonna start a petition that will go nowhere?
Bruh you can't make this shit up. :amepopcorn:
View attachment 62835
Hololive... only grows stronger :3

No "Nijicure: Save the sisters!" I guess... Though now it's looking more like save the livers... from Riku.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Not gonna lie, it sounds like Millie sucking a lot of Kurosanji Management dicks irl, thats why she is always defending the Kurosanji :smugselen:
at this rate, I'm waiting for that rrat to be confirmed, basically every other rrat was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom