"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

There was some other issues with another liver about six months before that. And that incident caused them to start clamping down before Sayu's graduation. I'm sure Sayu's graduation was a catalyst to double down on those changes.

I've been told that the newer contract is a lot more restrictive than it used to be a year ago.
You know, before Sayu termination, there is only like one talent graduation from NijiEN? :smugselen:

Correct me if I am wrong

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
NIJI GOT HIT WITH A COMMUNITY NOTE
image.png
:whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED:
This might be the funniest thing ever witnessed in the vtubing sphere. Holy shit

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Methinks Nijisanji EN will completely cease to exist by the end of the year. And even that is too generous, I expect it to be destroyed by June.

wrp

We're reaching levels of happening that I haven't seen since Pikamee graduated.
This is bigger happening than the Taiwan incident
Not yet, but I am calling it, it will turn out to be

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Methinks Nijisanji EN will completely cease to exist by the end of the year. And even that is too generous, I expect it to be destroyed by June.
Depends on how long Millie's will can withstand being the last one standing :smugselen:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Secret behind the scenes look at the tech used at Anycolor in the writing of Selen's termination notice, co-opted by Millie for personal reasons.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Has anyone asked what @Scuddle thinks of everything happening right now?

hlwldlnf

niggaphil

Time to check the NijiEN management LinkedIN profile from month to month, then we should see some signs that they changed their job title sooner or later.
It would be a good indication to tell us NijiEN gonna be nuked or not :smugselen:

Euthyphro

Any JP bros here? Can we make the same for the other announcement?
There already is one, but there's not enough ratings for it to be publicly visible yet. Ripped from /vt/:
1707157536710355.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait, what?

From the title, makes it seem like it's waiting for Doki to hit 100k. Do we have a possible pro-Selen mole within NijiEN?

E: This is from her original 100k countdown stream. It survived the purge, but why?

Edit 2:
View attachment 62823
View attachment 62826
:nenebased:

I don't care if that Mod is trans, supports communism or whatever.

That guy just won today. No matter what else happens in his life, today is his day.
There was some other issues with another liver about six months before that. And that incident caused them to start clamping down before Sayu's graduation. I'm sure Sayu's graduation was a catalyst to double down on those changes.

I've been told that the newer contract is a lot more restrictive than it used to be a year ago.
That matches @frzned's rrat about Pomu regarding that Idol group that reached out to her, I think.

UberSoldat

You know, before Sayu termination, there is only like one talent graduation from NijiEN? :smugselen:

Correct me if I am wrong
Yugo's termination

frz

Limkin

And yes, people are harassing millie over it.
Maybe she shouldn't have gone on twitter to tell publicly that Selen is a liar and is the one at fault for why it happened, without verifying what actually transpired. It's almost like the only reason she is prime suspect to start with is purely of her own actions or something

Horo7618

No one in particular
Another well known artist weighing in.....

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I haven't read the thread at all, but enjoy the new emote to commemorate the situation.
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I ain't reading all 31 pages of this shit.

But once again, Nijisanji have proven they're so black, @God's Strongest Mozumite would fuck them.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Yeah this is true unless specifically stated otherwise/negotiated otherwise, e.g how Susei's situation was always somewhat unique at the beginning. But they did say in the announcement she'll still get what she's owed, so at least that something compared to nothing outright.
two-percent-white-background-isolated-d-illustration-two-percent-white-background-isolated-d-illustration-125717709.jpg

View attachment 62838
She'll finally get that play button

1r9d0j.jpg

Ah I see so it starts with management picking favorites than the favorites stick together to keep that status so they can keep getting away with stuff and maybe being shitheads to the other streamers
THE ELIRA CLIQUE IS REAAAAAAAAAL!!!

This comports with what I have been told elsewhere. Something that I'm curious about; I've heard rumours that Sayu's leaving triggered a massive paranoid reaction within Niji management, who took steps to clamp down on talent freedom on social media, streams and other places. Basically made everything far more of an awkward manager-approval-needed-to-sneeze hellscape. Any insight here?

HOLY SHIT, IT'S NOT JUST KUROSANJI...

IT'S NAZISANJI!!!

Heil Adolf Tazumi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom