"Do you like your mashed potatoes circumcised or uncircumcised?"Kirschey

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If the nijiEn didnt write that confusing and shit announcement (bullied by other livers), I dont think Millie would be the first obvious target.

Blame the kurosanji, not the fanbase for stirring high school drama shit up

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
I would have assumed Doki was talking about management when she mentioned being bullied internally, that's how retarded this statement was to make. They'd rather throw the Livers under the bus.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
she really is loved:sanasmile:
:SelenHAHAhere::hololove:

guy spoke fire

Bronze

Given who they are, is there any credence to them potentially having inside information? If that's not too much to ask.
Just my opinion, but i dont think they would out themselves as a vtuber just to lie about it, especially since they didn't tell us who they are, so there isn't much clout to gain

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
GOD no. I'm appalled quite frankly.
Having friends in both Nijisanji and Hololive while being a tranny really makes thing easier to guess who you are

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Oh yeah last post before I sleep, Dmitri Jap just reposted this on LikedIn.
The great united states of hololive has declared Operation Paperclip 2 is a go

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I wonder if you're Hexa's trаnny friend that she told me not to be transphobic towards :unsure:
Edit: For the people who don't remember.
I'm not Kumo, sorry don't want to derail the thread with too much guess the tranny nonsense. I mostly come here to read and get info that about stuff that isn't from twitter. I find the information and talk that gets posted here is a lot more free and my style.

frz

wrp

1707155476350.png
Selen's chat is now redeeming memberchats to shit on riku :SelenHAHAhere:

1707155969516.png
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED: AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Well I guess I can focus on being other company fans, then.

Say, how's those Phase JP girls? They any cool?
So there's this one that's a bunny... I don't remember her name right now... idk she's kinda cool

SELEN JUST TELL US WHO TO KILL

The irony that this was her last official upload...

In a vacuum, not a bad way to go out

Come on, man. Phase is probably my favorite overall corpo right now, but let's not perpetuate the stereotype

All Phasefags need their "begging" tab hole-punched at least once per 3 graduations

Also, please add Selen to another sacrifices' for Gura streaming.

At this rate, NijiEn will be crumbling due to Gura active streaming

Gura realized the blood ritual actually works on ANY corpo, not just her own.

Just saw the news, been busy today. I can't believe they actually Zaion'd Selen. They are incredibly retarded. She even said she tried to end it amicably. Fuck these clowns and their bullshit.
I bet Sayu never imagined the mark she would leave on the vtuber community was getting "Zaion'd" a coined phrase with a meaning.

47% of female suicide attempts use meds overdoses. 30% attempt it through cutting their arteries. 10% try hanging and another 10% jump.

Chances are, she didn't attempt hanging, but if you want to be considerate, try not to tell Dokibird to take her meds in the future.
Delu with the SSR gacha pull

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
TIL, Nijisanji doesnt even list graduated livers in their website, not even ones who did amicably like Pomu, Mysta and Nina
Also, for all prospective Nolans out there, you can even sort them via subscriber count if you want to choose someone with alot of numbers to watch (wtf?) Hololive denies you that pleasure so you have to go look at analytics website numbers or whatever the fuck

Hololive only has Rushia and Aloe missing, Mel is still there
https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/talents?gp=1stgen Gen 1's listing https://archive.ph/119bv
https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/talents?gp=gen-3 https://archive.ph/9yfrQ Rushia archive
https://holostars.hololivepro.com/en/talent Holostars still has the femboy, Magni and Ves listed as alumni, all 3 graduated under sketchy circumstances with no stream

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Yeah unfortunately that isn't something they can control short of nuking the channel entirely so best time to get your words out.

Ballpark_Look

This whole episode brings out how fucked the contract situation is with these corpo vtubers. (pls correct me if I'm wrong)
  • It seems that livers are not employees they are essentially gig workers/contractors.
  • They own none of their content and IP. It doesn't matter how long you've been there the corpo can delete it at will
  • Not being employees means essentially they have no employee protections like severance pay etc
  • This is in addition to what Zaion/Sayu revealed last year

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The great united states of hololive has declared Operation Paperclip 2 is a go
I know it'll never happen, but if they were able to pick up both Selen and Pomu I genuinely think that it would be the killing blow to Nijisanji EN. But at the same time, I feel like I've said something similar about wishful thinking that the Go! Go! Nippon! Live girls could join Hololive a year ago, and low and behold.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
View attachment 62836
Selen's chat is now redeeming memberchats to shit on riku :SelenHAHAhere:
Thank you for reminding me to cancel my Selen membership. I hear there's a returning indie in town that's much more deserving.

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
I'm not Kumo, sorry don't want to derail the thread with too much guess the tranny nonsense. I mostly come here to read and get info that about stuff that isn't from twitter. I find the information and talk that gets posted here is a lot more free and my style.
Can you tell us if the person that has been harassing people behind the scenes is a streamer or manament and if they are male or female
Should be vague enough to keep you safe though you being trans does cut the pool down a little
Stay safe man and hope your corpo friends can make it out okay

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Doki is currently 1500 subs away from 100k on youtube. Holy shit

jarpoks

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
This whole episode brings out how fucked the contract situation is with these corpo vtubers. (pls correct me if I'm wrong)
  • It seems that livers are not employees they are essentially gig workers/contractors.
  • They own none of their content and IP. It doesn't matter how long you've been there the corpo can delete it at will
  • Not being employees means essentially they have no employee protections like severance pay etc
  • This is in addition to what Zaion/Sayu revealed last year
Yeah this is true unless specifically stated otherwise/negotiated otherwise, e.g how Susei's situation was always somewhat unique at the beginning. But they did say in the announcement she'll still get what she's owed, so at least that something compared to nothing outright.

Xuhle

Got this from a comment section.

"You can have any color, as long as it's black" - Henry Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom