"I like armpits! What do you mean? they're so soft!"Tenma Maemi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have confirmed that @randomtranny is an actual vtuber. At their request I will not identify them directly, but I will pre-emptively disarm any rrats about them being a Nijisister in disguise. Carry on.
Can we rrat on who this is or you'd prefer not?

Not-Username

that fallout is honestly faster and more than i anticipated

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy fuck

add not paying for comms on time the talents pay for themselves to the list of nijicrimes

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I've found Riku a new boat in a price range that will be affordable after Nijisanji implodes.

It's Marina

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Artists and clippers discovering news and falling off... "irreparable damage" indeed. Good i think.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Can we rrat on who this is or you'd prefer not?
atleast wait till we get more info before you rrat considering they went through the effort of being vetted by TheProctor

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
imagine fucking up so badly your competitor's branch director subtweeting you.
Bruh you can't make this shit up. :amepopcorn:
1707154952725.png

Tubedude

Here's what the notice achieved in the end:
-Confirmed stealth suspensions are very much real
-Confirmed that ghostwriting on talent accounts is a thing
-By revealing there is internal bullying, every single talent is essentially thrown under the bus. Everyone will be accused of bullying and possibly harassed because of it, even those who are innocent in the matter.
-Yet even more evidence of an incompetent management

Well done. Couldn't even choose your words carefully.
All they had to do was say, Selen Tatsuki has been terminated for violating her contract. MAYBE mentioning that the music video situation was the violation, and just stop there. They would look bad but nowhere near as bad as posting this shitlist.

niggaphil

And yes, people are harassing millie over it.
If the nijiEn didnt write that confusing and shit announcement (bullied by other livers), I dont think Millie would be the first obvious target.

Blame the kurosanji, not the fanbase for stirring high school drama shit up

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I have confirmed that @randomtranny is an actual vtuber. At their request I will not identify them directly, but I will pre-emptively disarm any rrats about them being a Nijisister in disguise. Carry on.
Given who they are, is there any credence to them potentially having inside information? If that's not too much to ask.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
GOD no. I'm appalled quite frankly.
I wonder if you're Hexa's trаnny friend that she told me not to be transphobic towards :unsure:
Edit: For the people who don't remember.
Just saw this troon replying to Hexa. Since you are following this person, Hexa, I apologize (for making you feel bad, not for making fun of him) if he's your friend. But Jesus, do not look at his profile. It would not surprise me at all if he was exactly like Marina :whatastory:

Kumo is someone who has been actively burned by Marina, and could have a lot to say. I'd refrain from being transphobic towards her because she is one who would likely speak out.

UberSoldat

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
If the nijiEn didnt write that confusing and shit announcement (bullied by other livers), I dont think Millie would be the first obvious target.

Blame the kurosanji, not the fanbase for stirring high school drama shit up
I think its mostly the idea of "niji can skinwalk as a talent using their brand account, and they did using millie's account on selen's post" hasn't occurred to people yet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think its mostly the "niji can skinwalk as a talent using their brand account, and they did using millie's account on selen's post" hasn't occurred to people yet.
i dunno, if you're saying its for her first response then that honestly sounded more natural than the messages they posted when allegedly they were controlling Selen's, im not saying they couldnt do it, but its just that i looked at that tweet and didnt bat an eye that Millie posted it while Selen's looked off to pretty much everyone

wrp

Tubedude

I think its mostly the "niji can skinwalk as a talent using their brand account, and they did using millie's account on selen's post" hasn't occurred to people yet.
While fair, Millie has gone out of her way to defend Niji against the black company meme vocally on stream. Now to know if she did that of her own will, or even that was pressured from above, who knows. It is assumed she got a stealth suspension from the GC stream, if true she might be on a short leash for management to use/abuse.

frz

Purplefag said that Niji previously tried to shitlist someone else but they lawyered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom