"I thought I understood male anatomy"Nanashi Mumei

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyklon Mag

This counts as 100k watch hours right?
There's people ITT who know more about Jewtube requirements than me. All I know is that I want Doki to sleep on a nice bed of many shekels

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I wanna give this manager a drink. It must be a blessing to have someone actually competent and able to do his job correctly.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn you motherfuckers really pulled a nolan :smugrys:
Yeah this one is staying indie, which is fine. I prefer that over more vshojo poaching.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sounds as if she has no intentions of going corpo anytime soon Hope she manages as an indie sadly the surge in viewers will fall off especially when the dramaseekers feel theres nothing left to stick around for.

Glad to hear her doing well at least.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Sounds as if she has no intentions of going corpo anytime soon Hope she manages as an indie sadly the surge in viewers will fall off especially when the dramaseekers feel theres nothing left to stick around for.

Honestly, I don't blame her from how bad her Niji experience sounds.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
"Never get married so you can always receive red pockets" - Doki

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

She can stay indie with one 100th of the viewership she has now, I don't think it will be an issue.

Limkin

Who cares about views for as long as she gets money

chihirogumi

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Even if she was to return to Selen numbers she'll still be doing extremely well as an Indie. Remember that she doesn't have to share with a corpo anymore.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

SoundWave Superior

Well i say she's gonna recoup that 200k right and fast pray Mr Man got that wallet locked down

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh shit she does know the Ang Pao loophole

Cheeky bastard :whatastory:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Because why the fuck would you wanna give money to little kids" :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'd rather have her stay as an indie. Her brand power is so strong at this point after all the connections she made during her time as Selen so she can stand well on her own.

VShojo will only benefit from her not the other way around.
Yeah honestly with all this support by like the entire vtubing community she has cemented herself as THE premiere giant Collab tournament organizer for Indies and corpos alike she has all the connections she needs and she'll never need to work for anyone again

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
1707357537539.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Limkin

True gamer is minimaxing her entire life based on position in family before loading into world.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom